SERVER FILE UPDATED. A newer version is available. Reopen Document

Diskutiere und helfe bei SERVER FILE UPDATED. A newer version is available. Reopen Document im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hallo Wir erhalten auf einem unserer AzureAD Geräten beim öffnen eines Files in einem Office Client bspw. Excel permanent den Fehler SERVER FILE... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von MRT756, 28. Oktober 2020.

1. MRT756
    MRT756 Gast

Hallo

Wir erhalten auf einem unserer AzureAD Geräten beim öffnen eines Files in einem Office Client bspw. Excel permanent den Fehler SERVER FILE UPDATED. A newer version is available. Reopen Document. Es scheint, als könne Office die Änderungen nicht zurück speichern, das manuelle Speichern funktioniert nämlich auch nicht. Wenn man bspw. Excel aber als Admin ausführt, wird der Fehler nicht angezeigt und das Speichern funktioniert. Auf einem anderen Rechner tritt der Fehler nicht auf mit demselben Office 365 User Account. Folgendes wurde bereits unternommen:

. Mit OneDrive ist alles in Ordnung, ein /Reset wurde auch bereits durchgeführt

. Office Cache wurde geleert \AppData\Local\Microsoft\Office\16.0\OfficeFileCache

. Office wurde repariert aber nicht neu installiert Online Reparatur

. Community durchsucht

Danke für die Unterstützung!

2. MRT756 Win User

Hallo Galin

Danke für den Hinweis. Leider hat es auch mit OffScrub nichts gebracht. Der Fehler ist noch immer da.

MFG

Marc
  3. Galin Karlovv Win User

Hallo MRT756,

Du kannst auch die Office Anwendungen komplett deinstalliere, PC neu starten und Office Anwendungen erneut installieren. Bitte nutze das Programm vom

Artikel

Mit freundlichen Grüssen
    Galin Karlov
    Microsoft Support Engineer
  4. Stopper Win User

Excel 2016 „lokalen Standardspeicherort für Datei“ ändern

Habe ich heute gemacht - warte auf eine entsprechende Antwort:

"I am Admin and I can insert any (existing!) folders in the field "Default local file location" and "Default personal templates location" (File – Options – Save), but the new folder will not be saved. If I reopen Excel, than the old standard
    folder (user\xyz\documents) will be opened (File – Open – Browse, with the item File – Open – This PC all is ok). On all other Office 2016 applications (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Access) the new folder will be accepted also for the Browse item. I have
    this problem with all my computers, even with a totally new installation of Windows 10 Pro 64Bit and Office 2016 32Bit in a totally new notebook. Can somebody help me?"
  5. fuzinekl Win User

MS Project 2010 Prof stürzt bei Änderung des Kalenders im Ressourcenpool ab

Hallo Bernhard,

vielen Dank für die Antwort.

Ich hatte auch schon mit Microsoft Support aus den USA Kontakt. Die haben mit im Prinzip dasselbe geraten:

"...I would also strongly suggest making sure:

All 2010 users are up to service Pack 2

All 2013 users have service pack 1 installed

A thorough review of the pool file is conducted - specifically ensuring all sharer files are accurate. ..."

"...Linked resource pools and master files are notoriously prone to file corruption. If any of your PMs rename, over-write or move a file the file corruption dice roll. Its when not if one or more files corrupt. .."

"...unattach every project from the resource pool then rename the old pool. Then create a new, blank project and save as the new pool. Link all projects back to the new pool. All resource data will automatically copy
    across.
    ..."

"...25 projects is a lot of PMs to manage. Just one save as to a new file name can corrupt files! Probably time to experiment with Project Server and the cheapest and easiest way to do that is through Microsoft's Project Online.
    ..."

Die beiden verschiedenen Project Versionen (2010 und 2013), die auf den Pool zugreifen fanden sie nicht so kritisch.

Nichtsdestotrotz werde ich nun alle aktiven PMs nach MS Project 2013 mit SP 1 updaten.

Viele Grüße,

Christian
  6. OliverStippe Win User

Excel 2003 - Analys32 Xll AddIn

Konnte der Hofix erfolgreich installiert werden?

Konnte das Problem behoben werden?
    Hallo Thomas,

mache ich ja. Problem besteht nach wie vor.

Bitte schaue, es werden nur Dateien entpackt. Grüße Oliver

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-------------------------------------

Die Datei ist dabei.

Office 2003 Hotfix Deployment

------------------------------------

To support the Windows Installer features of self-repair, installation-on-demand and reinstall, Office 2003 must be able to control how its files are updated. If we simply replace a file with a newer updated version without alerting the Windows Installer,
    we lose the ability to repair or reinstall the file later if necessary. The file will instead be replaced by the old version and we will lose the hotfix.

For these reasons, hotfixes for Office 2003 are deployed as Windows Installer patch packages (.msp files). These packages have all the information necessary to properly update the Windows Installer database for Office 2003. (See MSDN for complete details:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/msi/setup/overview_of_windows_installer.asp) For Office specific deployment details, see the on-line Office Resource Kit: http://www.microsoft.com/office/ork.

Note that there are specific problems associated with applying Outlook hotfixes to installations using the previous service pack. Please refer to the following Knowledge Base article for more information:

http://support.microsoft.com/?id=830001

Each Office 2003 hotfix is delivered in two forms: a Full-File patch and a binary patch.

Hotfix Full-File Patch:

--------------------------

This is a Windows Installer patch package that uses full-file replacement for the affected files. This can be applied to any Office 2003 administrative installation point that is at the required service pack level, regardless of whether other hotfixes have
    been applied.

The following command line applies the patch to the administrative installation point:

[start] msiexec /a [path to admin image .msi file] /p [path to patch .msp file] SHORTFILENAMES=TRUE

Any subsequent client installation from this image will include the latest version of the files. Existing clients will need to recache and repair to this administrative installation point after the patch is applied by using the following command line:

[start] msiexec /i [path to updated .msi file on the admin image] REINSTALL=[list of features] REINSTALLMODE=vomu

[list of features] should be replaced with either "ALL" (without the quotes) or the following list of features specific to the product being updated:

BASIC11, PROI11, PRO11, STDP11, STD11, EXCEL11, PRO11SB product(s): ExcelAddinATPFiles

To apply the full-file patch to a client installation:

Alternatively, the full-file patch package can be applied to a client computer. There are a variety of methods available to distribute MSP files to client computers, such as an e-mail message, a logon script or Microsoft Systems Management Server. Once
    the file is delivered to the client computer, users can double-click the MSP file to apply the patch to the local computer. The patch can also be run using the following command line:

[start] msiexec /p [path\name of update MSP file]

Hotfix Binary Patch

-----------------

This is a Windows Installer patch package that uses binary patching for the same set of affected files as in the hotfix full-file patch. It can be applied to a client installation which has access to the administrative installation point or the original CD.

There are a variety of methods available to distribute MSP files to client computers, such as an e-mail message, a logon script or Microsoft Systems Management Server. Once the file is delivered to the client computer, users can double-click the MSP file
    to apply the patch to the local computer. The patch can also be run using the following command line:

[start] msiexec /p [path\name of update MSP file]

Miscellaneous:

--------------

Note 1: Once installed, patches cannot be uninstalled. For more information please see the following Knowledge Base article:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;249072

Note 2: Hotfixes are cumulative. This means that this hotfix contains all prior hotfixes for the affected files. For more information please see the following Knowledge Base article:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;320519
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

SERVER FILE UPDATED. A newer version is available. Reopen Document - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

SERVER FILE UPDATED. A newer version is available. Reopen Document - Similar Threads - SERVER FILE UPDATED

Forum Datum

PST file is missing.

PST file is missing.: Hello.Outlook does not open. displays PST file not found. Searched for the foldet but file is missing. What to do?thank you
Outlook.com 14. Februar 2024

Office 365 new look not available

Office 365 new look not available: Hej.I am running Windows 11 on Insider Version 23H2 22631.2048 and Office 365 with activated license Version 2302 16529.20182 but I am still missing the new office UI. Microsoft SourceThe...
Microsoft Office 18. Juli 2023

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?: In Sharepoint: I have two folders in a Document Library and I have a term store which is only necessary for one of these folders. The other folder does not need the term store. I have created two...
Microsoft Office 5. April 2023

Pin is not available error

Pin is not available error: After a blackout I had to replace my powersupply, now with the new one I can't login on my windows install anymore.The error, being a pin not available error and the setup pin button doesn't work...
Apps 25. Februar 2022

Pin is not available error

Pin is not available error: After a blackout I had to replace my powersupply, now with the new one I can't login on my windows install anymore.The error, being a pin not available error and the setup pin button doesn't work...
Games und Spiele 25. Februar 2022

an encrypted connection to your mail server is not available

an encrypted connection to your mail server is not available: hello team, sorry for spam. In the currently stuck on above mentioned error message I can see the link to 365 Walkthrough from below is not available anymore...
Microsoft Office 15. Februar 2019

iPad pro word reopen modified/reviewed file

iPad pro word reopen modified/reviewed file: Dear community, I bought Office for my iPad Pro yesterday, I corrected a thesis for my student with tracked changes and comments, saved it and was not able to open it anymore. Error is...
Microsoft Office 9. Juli 2017
SERVER FILE UPDATED. A newer version is available. Reopen Document solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.