Set ruler size to checker size of page

Diskutiere und helfe bei Set ruler size to checker size of page im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I use checkered pages to take math notes. I also often need to use the ruler to make precise drawings. My problem is, that the 5mm of the ruler... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Andrä Unterasinger, 25. November 2020.

1. Set ruler size to checker size of page

I use checkered pages to take math notes.

I also often need to use the ruler to make precise drawings.

My problem is, that the 5mm of the ruler don't align with the 5mm of the Checker board, which makes exact measurements almost impossible.

Is there a way to link the ruler size to the checker size?

Best regards

Andrä

2. Marco Seefeldt Win User

how to change page size

Hallo Rene,

geh bitte auf das Symbol 'Größe' und stelle das benötigte Papierformat ein.

[​IMG]

Sollte ich deine Frage nicht korrekt verstanden haben, korrigiere mich bitte.

Gruß,

Marco
  3. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Änderung der Anzeige von Gruppen beim Teilen

One of the tenets of Sway is that it will produce a layout optimized to the machine/window that your readers are viewing it on. In order to accomplish this, authors aren't given the ability to specify pixel-perfect sizes or positions of content. That way,
    Sway has some flexibility to lay things out that work in all types of situations. If your readers are viewing your Sway in a differently oriented/sized screen, the content can appear differently. You can check this out by viewing your Sway at different window
    sizes. If you think you are running into a different issue, please let us know.

Jason
  4. Shakiru Soenu Win User

Excel Checkbox in Cell

Hi DannyBerg!

There is an option to insert it in the cell itself but it is done manually (like you have to draw it like a rectangular shape).

To add a check box, click the Developer tab, click Insert, and under Form Controls, or active X control> click the check box.
    >Click in the cell where you want to add the check box, draw a rectangular shape in the cell and the check box will appear.

To edit the size,
    Right-click on the check box and click on the format control> click on the sidebar, then edit the size to what you want.

Tips: You can edit the height and width of the cells to make the Check box fit in more perfectly.

References: https://support.microsoft.com/office/9f201e46-8f6b-4a9d-a320-f44b28088cb0

Kind Regards,
    Shakiru
  5. Léon51 Win User

Layout OneNote 2016

6. Wolf Spohr Win User

Mailbox wir in falscher Größe angezeigt

Guten Morgen,

Hier
    eine Anleitung wie die die Größe der Maailbox erhöhen kannst.

Freue mich auf Deine Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Wolf Fabian Spohr

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Set ruler size to checker size of page - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Set ruler size to checker size of page - Similar Threads - Set ruler size

Forum Datum

What are the methods to view instagram full size photo

What are the methods to view instagram full size photo: If you can't able to view instagram full size photo, then don't be get dishearten I have come up with amazing methods to view instagram full size photo. By trying those methods you can resolve the...
Allgemeines 27. März 2023

More control over memory mapped files and working set size

More control over memory mapped files and working set size: I'm having a lot of question regarding memory mapped files, but currently no one was able to answer specific question. Reading Mark Russinovichs' book didn't help to clarify the details.My problem...
Apps 5. November 2021

More control over memory mapped files and working set size

More control over memory mapped files and working set size: I'm having a lot of question regarding memory mapped files, but currently no one was able to answer specific question. Reading Mark Russinovichs' book didn't help to clarify the details.My problem...
Games und Spiele 5. November 2021

File Size Limit bei OneDrive

File Size Limit bei OneDrive: Ich bekomme beim Versuch, eine 81MB große Datei vom OneDrive Herunterzuladen die heruntergeladenen Dateien mit dem Suffix .txt. Wenn ich einen Datei öffne, steht dort, dass max. file size von 25...
Microsoft Office 5. Dezember 2018

Add-In Maximum Size

Add-In Maximum Size: Guten Tag, ich habe mich in den letzten Tagen ein wenig mit dem Webviewer Add-In Plugin für PPT beschäftigt und festgestellt, dass es eine maximale Größe zu geben scheint, auf das Add-In Fenster...
Microsoft Office 20. Juni 2017

5.3.4 552 5.3.4 Header size exceeds fixed maximum size

5.3.4 552 5.3.4 Header size exceeds fixed maximum size: Hallo zusammen, ich bekomme von meinem Outlook for Mac 2011 folgende Fehlermeldung beim senden einer email an eine Verteilerliste: "5.3.4 552 5.3.4 Header size exceeds fixed maximum size"...
Microsoft Office 30. Januar 2017

Suche ne Page für Cursor Sets

Suche ne Page für Cursor Sets: n'Abend zusammen. Kennt jemand eine gute Seite, auf der sogenannte Cursor Sets oder Mausschemata erhältlich sind ? Ich suche etwas, wozu kein zusätzliches Programm wie etwa StyleXP nötig ist....
Software 25. Januar 2006
Set ruler size to checker size of page solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.