Setting the Monitor for the powerpoint presenter view

Diskutiere und helfe bei Setting the Monitor for the powerpoint presenter view im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, I am trying to get the presenter view to the third monitor (windows pc) when starting the presentation mode. Sadly no luck so far. Can... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Timothy Fehr, 3. Dezember 2017.

1. Setting the Monitor for the powerpoint presenter view

Hello,

I am trying to get the presenter view to the third monitor (windows pc) when starting the presentation mode. Sadly no luck so far.

Can someone tell me if it is possible and if so, how to do that?

Thanks in advance
    Timothy

2. NikolinoDE Win User

Dynamic Filter

Yes, it is possible to create dynamic filters for a SharePoint list view that will automatically update the calendar view to show only the items that meet the filter criteria. You can do this by using the Filter option in the list view settings.
    To create a dynamic filter for your list view, follow these steps:
    1. Open the list in SharePoint and switch to the view you want to filter.
    2. Click on the gear icon in the top right corner of the page and select “List settings” from the drop-down menu.
    3. Scroll down to the “Views” section and click on the name of the view you want to filter.
    4. In the “Filter” section, select “Show items only when the following is true” and set up your filter criteria using the available fields and operators.
    5. Click “OK” to save your changes.
    Once you’ve set up your dynamic filter, the calendar view will automatically update to show only the items that meet your filter criteria. You can change or remove the filter at any time by going back to the list view settings and modifying your filter criteria.
  3. mzepf Win User

Word 2016/2013 öffnet Dokumente aus Netzwerkpfad in Lesemodus obwohl dieser deaktiviert ist

Thanks Doug for your answer - i already unchecked all Boxes in the Protected View with no success.

Strange behavior is, that for the first time Word opens the documents in the edit view, the second attempt results in the reading mode...
  4. Doug Robbins - Word Win User

Word 2016/2013 öffnet Dokumente aus Netzwerkpfad in Lesemodus obwohl dieser deaktiviert ist

Try unchecking the boxes under File>Options>Trust Center>Trust Center Settings>Protected View.
  5. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Kann ich meine Sway schützen, das Ihn andere nicht kopieren können?

Hi Franz,

If you open your Sway, click the … button, and open the Settings pane, there is an option that will allow you disable the ability for other users to duplicate it.

Jason
  6. Headcheffe Win User

Excel 2013 Power Map Error - 1.0.531.0 und fehlende Schaltflächen

Hi Rob,

im sorry I did not. Same issue when opening it, but Power View works still fine. Maybe it's something about the proxy settings , but I'm not sure about that. I searched a lot but did not find a direct solution, some people solved the issue by editing some
    reg-files but thats beyond my abilities...

So waiting for the next version I guess...

Regards

Peter
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Setting the Monitor for the powerpoint presenter view - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Setting the Monitor for the powerpoint presenter view - Similar Threads - Setting the Monitor

Forum Datum

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes

Change the color of the numbers in the footnotes: I'd like to change the color of the numbers in the footnote but I can't find the option to do so.
Microsoft Office 25. Oktober 2022

What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C...

What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C...: What are the differences between the different Product Numbers for the Microsoft USB-C Travel Hub?- 1E4-00002- SWV-00002- SWV-00003They are all being sold at the moment. But are there even any...
Surface 12. November 2021

How I receive the Enable Key for the Office 365?

How I receive the Enable Key for the Office 365?: I have orderd at Friday Office 365...69.90 Per Year!!!How I receive the EnabelKey to activate this on the Laptop
Microsoft Office 7. Juni 2021

Verbesserungen für Projekt for the Web

Verbesserungen für Projekt for the Web: Bitte unbedingt folgende Features einbauen in Project for the Web: - Farbmarkierungen für Projekte - Projektnummermarkierung für Projekte - Möglichkeit um Projektvorlagen zu speichern
Microsoft Office 17. November 2020

Using the pen for powerpoint presentation

Using the pen for powerpoint presentation: The documentation says that I can use the pen with the Surface to "page forward" and "page back" when presenting a PPT preso. How do I set up that this works, the functionality is not available...
Surface 13. September 2018

The Tribetz

The Tribetz: ich kann das Spiel nicht mehr öffnen es kommt immer Fehlercod 0x803F8001 was kann ich da machen
Games und Spiele 7. Juli 2017

Settings Problem, the Settings App starts but the window doesn't open

Settings Problem, the Settings App starts but the window doesn't open: So, I've googled about the Settings Problem, and I've tried every Solution that I've found and nothing works. Even the troubleshooting that should fix it doesn't. I've noticed that most people...
Apps 5. Dezember 2016
Setting the Monitor for the powerpoint presenter view solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.