Setting up multiple email and calendar accounts in a microsoft account

Diskutiere und helfe bei Setting up multiple email and calendar accounts in a microsoft account im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I am trying to consolidate all email accounts and calendars into one simple place. I have an exchange account for school email and calendar (@school)... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Nico_2016, 13. Februar 2017.

1. Nico_2016
    Nico_2016 Gast

Setting up multiple email and calendar accounts in a microsoft account

I am trying to consolidate all email accounts and calendars into one simple place. I have an exchange account for school email and calendar (@school) an office 365 account for work email and calendar (@work) and a private account for email that does not support a calendar (@private).

I'd like to use my microsoft account and Outlook 2016 for everything -> email accounts and calendars (I already have microsoft account but have not linked any email account to it yet). Obviously I'd like school calendar invitations posted to my school calendar, work calendar invitations posted to my work calendar and private calendar invitations posted to my private calendar.

If possible I'd like all of this to be compatible with my PC and iPhone (nomater what app I may need to use for this to work). This was the biggest issue so far. I tried using iCloud for Windows so I'd get the iCloud calendar to use with my @private account (because my @private account doesn't support a calendar). The problem is that I can't set iCloud to be my default calendar in Outlook, so all private calendar invitations were automatically posted to my @school calendar.

Will I be able to use the calendar visible on my microsoft account once I link it to my @private account? Or is it a prerequisite that for this to work my @private account provider must also provide a calendar. I'm afraid I'm not quite sure how this all works. If worst comes to worst I'm just going to stop using my @private account and make a new private account that supports a calendar.

Maybe I'm overthinking the whole thing, but I just can't find a simple solution. I'm sure I'm not the only person who owns a PC and an iPhone and wants to have everything nicely organized :) Anybody have some good advice? I'd greatly appreciate some assistance or a link to a good explanation. I'd really like to understand how all of this works.

Thanks a bunch!

2. Rene77 Win User

Kontakte und Kalender fehlen in Outlook 2016 von Outlook.com via IMAP

Hallo,

ich habe noch etwas gegoogled. Und es gibt für Outlook.com auch ein Exchange Service. Habe das ganze probiert. So werden auch Kalender und Kontakte gesynct. Genau was ich gebraucht hatte.

Outlook 2013/2016 EAS

EAS is currently supported with the new Outlook.com servers, however, it will eventually be discontinued and all users will need to use Exchange services. Exchange gives a much better experience (multiple contact folders and contact groups) and is highly
    recommended.

If you use Outlook 2013/2016, you can configure an EAS account. You'll need to use m.hotmail.com as the server name when setting up the account. You'll use this server name when setting up EAS on smartphones. The
    new server uses eas.outlook.com as the server name, but it's recommended you use Auto Account Setup to set it up as an Exchange account.
  3. Teresa L.Anderson Win User

Mailadresse Microsoftkonto

Try the following to add a new email account

Open the Mail application by clicking on the Windows Start menu and choose Mail.

If this is the first time you open the Mail application, you will see a main page where you select Add Account to get started. On the other hand, if you've used the Mail application before, at the bottom of the left navigation panel, select Settings and then
    choose Manage Accounts.

Select Add account.

Choose the type of account you want to add.

Enter the necessary information and click Login.

Click Done. The data will begin synchronizing as soon as your account is set up.

Also in step two you can scroll to the last option and use the one that indicates Add account with advanced settings. And add the necessary information.

After you add your account you will be able to do the following

Change the default email account select file account settings and then account settings.

In the list of accounts on the email tab, select the account you want to use as your default account, select set as default and proceed to close it.

You can also always use the default e-mail account to send new e-mails and receive them by following these steps.

Select (the options for) then select (the archive) and finally (the mail).

When sending messages, check the box always use the default account when composing new messages.

Select OK and you will have this account as your default.
  4. HillaryBernardo Win User

Delete Connection Google account in Microsoft account

Hi, Holger

Follow the steps below to remove your wife's account:

1. On your computer click the <Start> button

2. Click <Settings>.

3. Click on <Accounts> and choose <Email Accounts and Applications>

4. In the <Email, Calendar & Contacts and Accounts Used by App> section, see if your spouse's account appears

5. Click on the account and click on <Manage>

6. In the window that opens click on <Delete Account> <Delete>.

Best Regards!

Hillary.
  5. Marc A. Mueller Win User

Office Lizenz aktivieren mit eigener Maildomain

Ich vermute es liegt bei euch auch daran:

https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/enterprisemobility/2016/09/15/cleaning-up-the-azure-ad-and-microsoft-account-overlap/

„Starting today, we’re blocking the ability to create a new personal Microsoft account using a work/school email address, when the email domain is configured in Azure AD.

What does this mean? If your organization uses Office 365 or other business services from Microsoft that rely on Azure AD, and if you’ve added a domain name to your Azure AD tenant, users will no longer be able to create a new
    personal Microsoft account using an email address in your domain.

This sign-up block has been running in limited Preview for a hand full of organizations and is now active for all domains names that are configured (DNS-verified) in Azure AD. No action is necessary to enable the block.”
  6. Andreas_SL Win User

Geburtstage von Icloud Kontakten werden in Outlook 2016 nicht angezeigt

Hallo FriedrichSchmidt,

bitte gehe wie folgt vor (wenn du Hilfe bei der Übersetzung hast sag uns bescheid):

1. Back-up Outlook.com contacts: A)Open
      people.live.com
      page B)Export all contacts C)To make sure that all contacts where exported correctly, I advise to create new Microsoft account, and import contacts into that test account. Check if everything is OK!
    2. Open people.live.com page
    3. Export all contacts
    4. To make sure that all contacts where exported correctly, I advise to create new Microsoft account, and import contacts into that test account. Check if everything is OK!
    5. Delete all contacts
    6. Go to Calendar page and turn off Birthday calendar:
    7. Sign-out from account
    8. Sign-in again
    9. Import all contacts on the People page
    10. Make sure that none of them are linked together
    11. Go to Calendar page and turn on again Birthday Calendar
    Beste Grüße, dein Microsoft-Team
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Setting up multiple email and calendar accounts in a microsoft account - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Setting up multiple email and calendar accounts in a microsoft account - Similar Threads - Setting multiple email

Forum Datum

Troubleshoot setting up Microsoft Outlook email

Troubleshoot setting up Microsoft Outlook email: Guten TagIch würde gerne eine neue Mail Adresse einrichten jedoch funktioniert die nicht.Es steht lediglich das irgendetwas nicht geklapt hat aber nicht was der fehler ist.können sie mir bitte...
Outlook.com 10. April 2024

Troubleshoot setting up Microsoft Outlook email: When setting up Microsoft Outlook for the first time the programm always shows an error see the image.I have Office 2021. My mail adress ends with hotmail.com altough living in germany. I also...
Outlook.com 18. Februar 2024

Troubleshoot setting up Microsoft Outlook email: Hallo, habe neuen Rechner angeschafft, in MS angemeldet, kann aber outlook nicht anmelden. Anmeldung über Mailadresse wird schon nicht unterstützt.
Outlook.com 19. Januar 2024

Troubleshoot setting up Microsoft Outlook email.

Troubleshoot setting up Microsoft Outlook email.: Outlook hat seit ca 1 Jahr mit W11 und auch mit früheren WINDOS-Varianten noch nie ! funktioniert. Warum soll ich es überhaupt installieren??
Outlook.com 30. November 2023

Troubleshoot setting up Microsoft Outlook email: Ich habe das Problem, dass zwei von meinen email-Konten nicht mehr in Outlook PC vorhanden sind. Ich hatte ein outlook.de-Konto, ein outlook.com und ein ewetel.net-Konto. Die beiden letzten sind...
Outlook.com 15. Juni 2023

Outlook 365 - setting up Pop accounts - problems

Outlook 365 - setting up Pop accounts - problems: Hello,I am having problems setting up my Gmail accounts in Outlook 365 - weeks and weeks.I have followed all the instructions / advice.I have 4 gmail email addresses - 2 of them are using Pop OK...
Outlook.com 11. April 2022

Email Account ändern

Email Account ändern: Wie ändere ich mein Email Account. Die hinterlegte Adresse wird in Kürze gelöscht!
Outlook.com 12. März 2018
Setting up multiple email and calendar accounts in a microsoft account solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.