Settings Problem, the Settings App starts but the window doesn't open

Diskutiere und helfe bei Settings Problem, the Settings App starts but the window doesn't open im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; So, I've googled about the Settings Problem, and I've tried every Solution that I've found and nothing works. Even the troubleshooting that should fix... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von RebxSpencer, 5. Dezember 2016.

1. Settings Problem, the Settings App starts but the window doesn't open

So, I've googled about the Settings Problem, and I've tried every Solution that I've found and nothing works. Even the troubleshooting that should fix it doesn't.

I've noticed that most people say that the Setting App doesn't launch or opens something else instead.
    On my Computer, the app does start, but the window doesn't pop on. The Icon still keeps showing on by Bar as open programm, but when I click on it, the Setting windows just doesn't want to "come out".

What should I do?

I really don't want to reset my computer because I have a lot of things installed on it and that I can't insall anymore.

Thank you

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Settings Problem, the Settings App starts but the window doesn't open - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

Settings Problem, the Settings App starts but the window doesn't open - Similar Threads - Settings Problem the

Forum Datum

Windows 10 Settings lag

Windows 10 Settings lag: Hello, I was not sure which language to use, so I use English and German. Recently I had a problem about which I have not found a single entry on the Internet: I just wanted to open my settings on...
Apps 3. Juli 2021

Office 365 Teamwebsite - Where have the Website settings gone?

Office 365 Teamwebsite - Where have the Website settings gone?: Hi all, last week i could easily open the website settings and create e.g. a website column …. but all the Buttons have left .. in Egde and Chrome! Can someone help me? [IMG] Eric
Microsoft Office 14. November 2019

Cannot open OneNotes in the MAC OneNote App

Cannot open OneNotes in the MAC OneNote App: Though I have registered my account I cannot open my onenotes in the OneNote App. [IMG] I always receive this message - none of the options is true. Any idea what to do next?
Microsoft Office 13. November 2019

SWAY - Setting different Languages

SWAY - Setting different Languages: I'm using SWAY as part of an Offic365 package with the default language in German. I now want to share the editing with people speaking English - thus I need to change the language accordingly....
Microsoft Office 27. Februar 2018

Export settings for CSV

Export settings for CSV: Hey Ich muss mein Excel Dokument als CSV-Datei exportieren. Dabei muss die CSV-Datei folgende Eigenschaften haben: Unicode (UTF-8) Seperator (,) Dezimal (.) Quote ("")die erste Zeile als...
Microsoft Office 19. Januar 2018

Setting the Monitor for the powerpoint presenter view

Setting the Monitor for the powerpoint presenter view: Hello, I am trying to get the presenter view to the third monitor (windows pc) when starting the presentation mode. Sadly no luck so far. Can someone tell me if it is possible and if so, how...
Microsoft Office 3. Dezember 2017

MS Publisher color setting

MS Publisher color setting: Can I change the color setting for a publication in MS Publisher 2016 for CMKY? I have heard this is no longer supported in the 2016 version.
Microsoft Office 23. Juni 2017
Settings Problem, the Settings App starts but the window doesn't open solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.