SharePoint: Edit an issue and get greyed out fields

Diskutiere und helfe bei SharePoint: Edit an issue and get greyed out fields im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I created in SharePoint online an issue-tracking library. The Enduser will fill out the form. But if the Enduser want to add an comment he has to edit... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von SatoRene, 25. Juli 2017.

1. SatoRene
    SatoRene Gast

SharePoint: Edit an issue and get greyed out fields

I created in SharePoint online an issue-tracking library. The Enduser will fill out the form. But if the Enduser want to add an comment he has to edit the issue. In this edit-form I want greyed out all other field. Is this possible?

2. MobileDeveloperWK Win User

Skype for Bussiness on Mac, Cant add contacts

I have the same problem.

The "add contact" menu item is greyed out.

How do I enable it?
  3. Augustine_E Win User

Outlook 2016 - Aufgaben

Hallo Antonio,

danke für deine Nachricht.

Auf der folgenden Seite ( auf Englisch) findest du einen ähnlichen Thread, und dort gibt einige Lösungen von
    Daniel, die du ausprobieren kannst:

Office 365 Outlook-Format Text tab greyed out
    . Wichtig ist, dasss du das Problem im abgesicherten Modus prüfst.

Wenn du noch Fragen hast, helfen wir dir gerne weiter.

LG

AEG
  4. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Änderung der Anzeige von Gruppen beim Teilen

If your readers are able to change the way groups are displayed and have that change persist in your Sway, it seems that you have sent out an edit link meaning you've given them author permissions. If that is the case, you will want to open your Sway for
    editing, open the Share menu, and reset the Sway so that all coauthors are removed - this will change the URL of the Sway, but you can just share that out again. Authors and viewers use the same link to open a Sway and if the user is not an author, they get
    the read-only version of the Sway. The edit link should only be used to give someone author permissions.

If this is not the case, then I need a little more information to understand what is happening.

Jason
  5. Gabriel Bratton Win User

Outlook.com IMAP Synchronisierung

The Outlook Team rolled out a fix to the service over the weekend. The issue should now be resolved.
  6. Prakash Th Win User

Microsoft Profil

Hello

I am Prakash and I will be glad to assist you today with your question.

I would suggest you to post your Microsoft Exams queries to dedicated Exams forums , One of moderator will contact you in private message and resolve the issue of merging two profiles.

https://trainingsupport.microsoft.com/mcp/forum

In case of additional questions, reach out back to us, and we will be happy to help and try our best to resolve your issue.

Best Regards,
    Prakash
    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

SharePoint: Edit an issue and get greyed out fields - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

SharePoint: Edit an issue and get greyed out fields - Similar Threads - SharePoint Edit issue

Forum Datum

I am trying to activate Microsoft Copilot in Onenote - The Ribbon Icon is greyed out and...

I am trying to activate Microsoft Copilot in Onenote - The Ribbon Icon is greyed out and...: Hello alltogether,I am trying to activate the Microsoft Copilot in my Onenote but i ran into a problem. As you can see in the attached screenshot, the microsoft copilot icon is greyed out and i...
Microsoft Office 17. November 2023

Outlook mac TASK / Meeting greyed out - version 16

Outlook mac TASK / Meeting greyed out - version 16: hi, i need assistance with the Outlook Mac version 16. as I am encountering difficulty adding tasks to my calendar. The option to add new tasks is currently inaccessible as it appears greyed out....
Outlook.com 7. Mai 2023

Get and edit file on OneDrive with Microsoft Graph

Get and edit file on OneDrive with Microsoft Graph: Hello,I trying to get and edit a file on onedrive with javascript. I look at microsoft graph, but I don't find a good declaration for that. So my questions are: How do I get the file? How do I...
Microsoft Office 25. Juli 2021

Outlook Get Add-ins is greyed out - Microsoft 365 Single

Outlook Get Add-ins is greyed out - Microsoft 365 Single: Hey everyone, I know this question has been asked mutiple times on this forum but none of the other solutions worked for me. I enabled the checkboxes for 3d-party experiences in outlook and as a...
Microsoft Office 15. April 2021

Sharepoint Issues with VBA

Sharepoint Issues with VBA: Hi Guys, We moved our old Harddrive Datas on an mircrosoft cloud, where datas can be retrieved via sharepoint drive Since we moved all our datas on the sharepoint, we are facing frequently...
Microsoft Office 20. August 2020

Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint

Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint: Hello How can I convert the fields dates, path... in powerpoint and excel to text? I know there's a chance to do this in word and it works fine. But how can I do it in powerpoint or excel? The...
Microsoft Office 16. Juni 2020

SharePoint Site Authorizations Issue

SharePoint Site Authorizations Issue: Hello, When we choose the cogwheel icon on our SharePoint Site, select Website Permissions from the dropdown list, and modify the user permissions on the side panel that opens on the right side...
Microsoft Office 19. März 2019
SharePoint: Edit an issue and get greyed out fields solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.