Sharepoint Issues with VBA

Diskutiere und helfe bei Sharepoint Issues with VBA im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi Guys, We moved our old Harddrive Datas on an mircrosoft cloud, where datas can be retrieved via sharepoint drive Since we moved all our datas... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Ben_083, 20. August 2020.

1. Ben_083
    Ben_083 Gast

Sharepoint Issues with VBA

Hi Guys,

We moved our old Harddrive Datas on an mircrosoft cloud, where datas can be retrieved via sharepoint drive

Since we moved all our datas on the sharepoint, we are facing frequently technical issues with our XLMS Files, which contain VBA programming macros.

The following issues appear frequently when we try to open them:

1 The File is not opening anymore and cannot be restored with the working history version

2 The VBA Libary References are gone and no Makro is working anymore. The Libary reference can be restored from time to time with the Debug compatible function

3 The Macro assignment is gone from one day to another without that an user have changed anything

Since all of our VBA Excel Files facing frequently technical issues and increases local workload to keep the most important reporting running, we are reviewing the option for a partial pull back.

But I wanted to ask the community if they are facing similar issues or are there any steps which can be taken in order to ensure that all our xlms files are running more stable. I have listed just the issues which we are facing with VBA files. Further I wanted to ask if Microsoft still support VBA and providing updates that both systems are running stable'

Many thanks for your feedbacks

Best regards

Ben

2. Georgi T. Win User

Dateien nach OneDrive hochladen. Löschen verhindern.

Hallo JJJX,

Ja es gibt noch zwei Möglichkeiten mit OneDrive for Business direkt in Windows zu arbeiten.

Variante 1, siehe -> "How to configure and to troubleshoot
    mapped network drives that connect to SharePoint Online sites in Office 365
    ".

Darin gibt es eine sehr ausführliche Anleitung über die Einrichtung. Wichtig dabei ist - Internet Explorer nutzen, beim Anmelden bei Office 365 die Option "Angemeldet bleiben" abhacken und die SharePoint Online Seite
    zu den vertrauenswürdigen Seiten in Internet Explorer hinzufügen.

Variante 2 - "How to use the "Open with Explorer" command to troubleshoot issues
    in SharePoint Online
    ".

Beachte: "Wenn im Menü Einstellungen die Option Menüband anzeigen nicht vorhanden ist, müssen Sie
    zuerst in der unteren linken Ecke auf zur klassischen OneDrive zurückkehren klicken, um zur klassischen Ansicht zurückzukehren, und wählen Sie dann die Option anzeigen
    Menü Band Option. Um zur neuen OneDrive -Ansicht zurückzukehren, klicken Sie im Office 365-App-Startfeld auf den Link OneDrive."

Freue mich auf deine Rückmeldung.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen,

Microsoft Office 365 Support Engineer

Bitte markieren Sie diese Antwort als
    "Lösung", wenn diese Ihnen weiterhelfen konnte, so dass auch andere Teilnehmer von der Lösung profitieren können.
  3. Rene-gad Win User

Office Home und Business 2010

Hallo,

schaue dir bitte das an: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Known-issues-with-Office-and-Windows-10-28d56d84-c16c-4763-8eac-e51e05a37a16

Ist dein Problem dort gelistet?
  4. Nebuchad- Win User

Anmeldung in Office 365 schlägt fehl

Das Problem konnte mithilfe folgender Einstellung behoben werden:

https://support.microsoft.com/de-de/help/3052203/how-to-troubleshoot-sign-in-issues-with-office-modern-authentication-w

Danke
  5. Claus Busch Win User

Share VBA with others

Hallo Stephan,

oder bringe deinen Code in eine neue Mappe und speichere diese als Microsoft Excel Add-In. Dann kannst du dieses Add-In weitergeben.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Claus
  6. Claus Busch Win User

Share VBA with others

Hallo Stephan,

du könntest das Makro als .bas-Datei exportieren und deinen Kollegen so weitergeben. Rechtsklick auf das Modul und "Datei exportieren" wählen. Sie speichern es und importieren die .bas-Datei zurück in Excel.

Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Claus
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Sharepoint Issues with VBA - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Sharepoint Issues with VBA - Similar Threads - Sharepoint Issues with

Forum Datum

Issues with Drag & Drop Functionality on Windows

Issues with Drag & Drop Functionality on Windows: Welcome,Today, I've noticed a peculiar issue with my drag-and-drop functionality on Windows 10. Normally, I could easily drag and drop files into designated areas on websites or applications....
Microsoft Office 8. Februar 2024

Issue with TPM

Issue with TPM: Ich erhalte jedes mal diese Anzeige wenn ich den laptop einschalte. Ich weiß nicht was das heißt und was zu tun ist damit ich das behebe. Um mit den Laptop bisher arbeiten zu können wähle ich...
Apps 28. Juli 2022

Issue with TPM

Issue with TPM: Ich erhalte jedes mal diese Anzeige wenn ich den laptop einschalte. Ich weiß nicht was das heißt und was zu tun ist damit ich das behebe. Um mit den Laptop bisher arbeiten zu können wähle ich...
Games und Spiele 28. Juli 2022

Issue with Font Lining Property in PDF's

Issue with Font Lining Property in PDF's: There is an issue with the character lining property (Advanced Typography, Number forms) in combination with Corbel and Candara (and maybe other fonts). The standard format style is set to...
Microsoft Office 9. Juli 2019

SharePoint Site Authorizations Issue

SharePoint Site Authorizations Issue: Hello, When we choose the cogwheel icon on our SharePoint Site, select Website Permissions from the dropdown list, and modify the user permissions on the side panel that opens on the right side...
Microsoft Office 19. März 2019

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface

Issues with capacitive pens on Microsoft Surface: I'm running Windows 10 1803 on a Surface Pro 2017 (i5/8GB). Most of the time I'm taking notes in college using OneNote. That's where I've encountered some weird issues: From time to time (days to...
Surface 13. Oktober 2018

Access VBA commands with Windows 10

Access VBA commands with Windows 10: Dear Ladies and Gentlemen, how should I change the following Access VBA command for Windows 10 Set objWord = New Word.Application Yours sincerely Geord
Microsoft Office 1. Juli 2018
Sharepoint Issues with VBA solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.