SharePoint Notification is still in english

Diskutiere und helfe bei SharePoint Notification is still in english im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; We would like to send the notification mail of the sharepoint site in German.I have changed the language to German everywhere possible. Unfortunately,... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Company_Admin_ch, 6. Dezember 2022.

1. SharePoint Notification is still in english

We would like to send the notification mail of the sharepoint site in German.I have changed the language to German everywhere possible. Unfortunately, the user still receives the notification mail in English. I have changed the region and language under Website Content and Settings. We have also changed the attributes in local AD sync with Azure AD "preferredLanguage" to German. But I believe that the notification language of a SharePoint page depends on the settings of the SharePoint page. And these settings are correct in my opinion. Is this simply a bug?

2. AndreasNenning Win User

OWA Pre-Release für Android, keine Emai - Benachrichtigung

3. OliBauer Win User

Office 365 und/oder Exchange Online , was genau benötige ich?

Hallo,

Should i ask in english? This is automatic translated answer..

My Question is still open, itry a again more specific:

1 What Office 365 Plan do i need to: Sync calender and contacts with 5 Phones and 5 Desktop PC with Outlook ?

Is the normal Business Plan ok?

products.office.com/.../office-365-business
  4. Anna Stolz (DHZ) Win User

Anhänge im Originalmail auch in Unterhaltung anzeigen

Is this an automatically translated message from English? Because it sounds a tiny bit strange in German :p Might have been easier to just converse in English from the start ^^

Anyway, thanks for being patient and supportive, I appreciate it.

I still don't really get what the take home message is (I DO have the original email in my mailbox, and the colleague to answer WAS the first one to answer, so she DID answer to the original email we both have in our inboxes).

It seems to be tremendously complicated where in Gmail it worked all fine, but I'll be able to live with retracing original attachments, a first world problem, but still think it's not very convenient.

Thanks for your help!
  5. My MSDN Win User

Azure AD Connect SSO not working (Automatic Login)

The question is still open, anyone has any ideas?
  6. lordshelmerdine Win User

Editor

Hi,
    thanks for your fast reply! Your answer says that it was translated automatically, so I hope English is your language. The language settings in the options of my Word still say "German" everywhere, just a few words (like stated in my first post) in the Editor are in English despite of that. This happened after the last update, so I thought Word got messed up a bit by it because it's just weird that only part of the Editor is in English now, everything else is still in German. Not sure if the screenshot got attached to my first post correctly to illustrate what I mean, guess not, so I'll try again now (ah, looks better!). Anyway, if there is no way to change it back, it's no big deal, I understand "spelling" and "grammar" and the rest ;-)
    Thanks again and take care!
    [​IMG]
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

SharePoint Notification is still in english - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

SharePoint Notification is still in english - Similar Threads - SharePoint Notification still

Forum Datum

Eher still und zurückhaltend

Eher still und zurückhaltend: Neulich ging es in der Mittagspause mit Kollegen um den Prozess des sich Verbesserns und was das für Auswirkungen auf die Arbeit hat. Einer war eher still und zurückhaltend. Da er sehr unsicher...
Internetadressen, die man einfach kennen muss. 22. September 2023

Windows 10 Installed Language Pack. Windows Store Apps still in English or particular English

Windows 10 Installed Language Pack. Windows Store Apps still in English or particular English: Hallo,I installed German Language and changed language to German. Everything except Windows Store Apps Settings, Calculator, Photos, etc are German.Windows Store Apps are remaining English or only...
Apps 13. Oktober 2022

Windows 10 Installed Language Pack. Windows Store Apps still in English or particular English

Windows 10 Installed Language Pack. Windows Store Apps still in English or particular English: Hallo,I installed German Language and changed language to German. Everything except Windows Store Apps Settings, Calculator, Photos, etc are German.Windows Store Apps are remaining English or only...
Games und Spiele 13. Oktober 2022

Notifications Sharepoint - Download files from app@sharepoint

Notifications Sharepoint - Download files from app@sharepoint: Ich habe einen Alert Bereich O365 Security & Compliance eingestellt, per email benachrichtigt zu werden wenn jemand files vom Sharepoint herunterlädt. Die genauen Settings sind ganz einfach und...
Microsoft Office 6. Juli 2021

SharePoint online Change notification language

SharePoint online Change notification language: Hello, my SharePoint web site has German as defualt language. Therefore, all notifications texts come in german language. How can I change this to english? In the web site settings, I have...
Microsoft Office 22. November 2019

Sharepoint RSS - was heißt "notification to group members"?

Sharepoint RSS - was heißt "notification to group members"?: Hallo, ich bin gerade dabei RSS-feeds auf eine Seite von unserem Intranet einzubinden. Ich nutze eine moderne SharePoint-Seite. Nach Erstellung erhält jedes RSS-Webpart unter der Überschrift...
Microsoft Office 15. März 2019

Meeting Forward Notification

Meeting Forward Notification: Hallo, einem Kollege von mir werden derzeit sämtliche Termineinladungen und -absagen eines anderen Kollegen weitergeleitet. Wo lässt sich dieses Verhalten deaktivieren? [IMG] Vielen Dank...
Microsoft Office 27. August 2018
SharePoint Notification is still in english solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.