Sporadic incomplete result of Get-Recipient command in large environments

Diskutiere und helfe bei Sporadic incomplete result of Get-Recipient command in large environments im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello Community, we are running a set of exchange online queries using remote powershell. One of those queries is supposed to return a list of... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von stefanboerner, 10. Februar 2019.

1. Sporadic incomplete result of Get-Recipient command in large environments

Hello Community,

we are running a set of exchange online queries using remote powershell. One of those queries is supposed to return a list of mailboxes.

Get-Recipient -ResultSize Unlimited -RecipientType UserMailbox -RecipientTypeDetails UserMailbox,RoomMailbox,EquipmentMailbox,SharedMailbox

When we execute this command in a session connected to a very large tenant (~300k mailboxes), we recently observed the following behavior:

1. The command returned faster than usual

2. The command contained only a subset of the expected result (~140k mailboxes instead of the 300k) but no errors/warnings

As stated this seems to be sporadic issue. Has anyone ever observed a similar behavior (esp. in larger environments)?

2. Detlef Diskowski Win User

Wie komme ich aus den Anmeldeschleifen des Authenticators?

BEi der Antwort bekomme ich folgende Fehlermeldung:
    A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of
    its recipients. This is a permanent error.

The following address failed:

*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***:
    SMTP error from remote server for RCPT TO command, host: microsoft-com.mail.protection.outlook.com (40.93.207.5) reason: 550 5.4.1 Recipient address rejected: Access denied. [CB1PEPF00003D78.namp
    rd00.prod.outlook.com 2023-03-27T09:32:27.120Z 08DB2E9E1AC4F73C]
  3. Carlo TJ Win User

Microsoft Store

Here's the command:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Get-AppxPackage -allusers Microsoft.WindowsStore | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"}
  4. Paul_AT-8141 Win User

Fehler 0x80200049 bei Outlook Nachrichtenübermittlung von Microsoft Office 365 .net Konto und outlook.at Konto

Hi Ankita,

pls. find attached the screenshot from this problem “Error_Fehler 0x80200049.docx”.

I also did a diagnostic log but there is no possibility to send them here?

Additionally I sometimes get the error message 0x800CCC1A – when performing task
    L: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***. “Server does not support used type of encryption connection key.” But this comes only sporadic – see attached file “Error messages Outlook.jpg”.

If German support is possible, I would like to change to that.

Office 365 Business account

When I send an e-mail from my office 365 online account, no error messages occurs.

Regs. Paul
  5. RKalle Win User

Berechnungsfehler in Excel beim Addieren

Deutsch
    Versuche einfach diese beiden Formeln
    =+RUNDEN(-2136,38;2)+RUNDEN(2025,00;2)+RUNDEN(111,38;2)
    =+RUNDEN(2025,00;2)+RUNDEN(111,38;2)+RUNDEN(-2136,38;2)
    Die erste Formel liefert -1.13687E-13
    Die zweite Formel liefert null (wie es sein soll)

Damit das Ergebnis stimmt, muss die Formel geändert werden
    =Runden(-2136,38+2025,00+111,38;2)
    Nur das Ergebnis muss gerundet werden.

Fazit: Man kann sich in Excel nicht darauf verlassen, das Zahlen richtig addiert werden.
    Sehr ärgerlich, wenn man Geldbeträge summiert oder auf Plausibilität prüfen möchte.
    English:
    Just try these two formulas
    =+ROUND(-2136.38,2)+ROUND(2025.00,2)+ROUND(111.38,2)
    =+ROUND(2025,2)+ROUND(111.38,2)+ROUND(-2136.38,2)
    Result of the first formula is -1.13687E-13
    Result of the second formular ist zero (as it should be).

To get it right the formula has to be modified to
    =+ROUND(-2136.38+2025.00+111.38,2)
    You need to round the result.

You cannot be sure whether Excel sums numbers the correct way. Most annoying when you're dealing with monetary numbers, e.g. checking if amounts are plaubsible, like net price + tax equals payable price.
  6. Karl Donaubauer Win User

Treewiew verursacht in Access Absturz nach Office-Update von Juni 2019 (nur bei Office 365)

Hallo!

Joo, der Fehler ist MS bekannt und wird mit dem nächsten Monats-Update gefixt,

s. diesen Artikel
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Sporadic incomplete result of Get-Recipient command in large environments - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Sporadic incomplete result of Get-Recipient command in large environments - Similar Threads - Sporadic incomplete result

Forum Datum

Bug report: SharePoint lists and search results of lists

Bug report: SharePoint lists and search results of lists: If a list in SharePoint online was edited, the search result does not actualize. Repro steps:1. Search for a list in SharePoint.2. Edit a list element and save the list.3. Search again for the...
Microsoft Office 25. April 2022

Get a List of Meetings in certain Rooms

Get a List of Meetings in certain Rooms: I've seen that there is a way to configure Rooms when creating a meeting for example i could put the room or location on Office, so that the meeting is taking place in the office. However, i was...
Outlook.com 15. April 2022

Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store

Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store: My goal is to check for around 800 tools whether they are available in the Microsoft Store or not. Is there a way to query the tools available in the Microsoft Store via API or something similar?...
Apps 9. April 2021

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts: For some time now some of my contacts are shown uncountable times in a row. Trying to delete them one by one seems to not really work or makes the People app crash after some time. Also it makes...
Outlook.com 27. September 2017

get SN of office 2016

get SN of office 2016: Hi, I have Office 2016 installed on my pc, but must reinstall the whole system ... but I lost my Office 2016 SN ! How can I get it from my installed version?! thanks a lot! br, joss
Microsoft Office 1. Mai 2017

Get rid of old Windows installation

Get rid of old Windows installation: Hello, I can't delete the folder "C:\Windows.old". I always got the message "directory is not empty". I'm wondering about this error, since the whole tree is supposed to be empty! Even with 3rd...
Windows Insider 5. April 2017

Total Commander

Total Commander: Moin,wie bekommt man denn Total Commander unter Vista zum laufen,oder welche Alternative gibts für den Commander ? :27:
Software 15. September 2006
Sporadic incomplete result of Get-Recipient command in large environments solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.