ständig Bluescreen; Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.

Diskutiere und helfe bei ständig Bluescreen; Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed. im Bereich Allgemeines im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; # # Atempt to reset ... # # # Technical Information: *** STOP: 0x00000116... Dieses Thema im Forum "Allgemeines" wurde erstellt von Atakamo, 27. Juli 2017.

1. Atakamo
    Atakamo Gast

ständig Bluescreen; Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed.

#

#

Atempt to reset ...

#

#

#

Technical Information:

*** STOP: 0x00000116 (0xFFFFA8055EE4E0,0xFFFF88003E0ED90,0x00000000...,0x000000000000002)

***atikmpag.sys - Adress FFFF88003E0ED90 base at FFFF88003E00000

sowas bekomme ich in letzter zeit dann doch sehr häufig. Finde ich sehr nervig ...

Den CPU-Z bericht habe ich mal als Fotos mit angehängt. Die restlichen Tabs in CPU-Z sind einfach mal leer ...

Ich kann so nebenbei nicht mehr auf das BIOS zugreifen - na toll- das sieht wenn ich es öffne ungefähr so aus :

Das Bios bleibt dann auch so für mindestens 3h länger hab ich es nicht beobachtet.

Der Ram sollte 16 GB groß sein, wird aber nur als 4 GB angesehn (Systemsteuerung)

Falls einer der Hier herumschwirrenden Personen eine Antwort auf eins oder ALLE meine Probleme eine Lösung hat bin ich ihm/ihr sehr dankbar.

[​IMG]

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

- Treiber deinstalliert und neuinstalliert

- PC gereinigt

- mit nur 1 RAM-Riegel getestet

- CPU-Z erkennt nichts

Hardware:

GraKa: AMD Radeon R9 390

Proz: Intel Core I7-6700k CPU @ 4.00G Hz 4.00GHz

RAM: 2* G.Skill Ripjaws 4 8GB (16 GB gesamt)

Mainboard : Gigabyte Z170XP-SLI

Software:

Windows 7 Professional (legal erworben)

64 Bit-Betriebssystem

Wenn ich was vergessen habe tut es mir leid und kann es natürlich gerne nachtragen

mfg Atakamo

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

ständig Bluescreen; Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed. - Allgemeines

Die Seite wird geladen...

ständig Bluescreen; Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed. - Similar Threads - ständig Bluescreen Attempt

Forum Datum

Every attempt to recover access to hotmail mailbox failed after returning from a trip.

Every attempt to recover access to hotmail mailbox failed after returning from a trip.: Hello,I have a hotmail account as major email account that has been with me since almost 20 years, I recently returned from a trip to foreign country where I was asked to make some verification to...
Outlook.com 15. Januar 2024

unknown usb device port reset failed

unknown usb device port reset failed: About one month ago one of my usb ports suddenly stopped working. Today a second one did give me the same error message. I tried everything. Deinstalling all USB-Driver. Cleanboot. Cleaning the...
Apps 30. Oktober 2023

How to recover Corrupt and inaccessible DBF files

How to recover Corrupt and inaccessible DBF files: A cutting-edge technique for recovering data items from a corrupted and unusable DBF file. All database objects, such as tables, indices, triggers, and views, may be successfully recovered. It can...
Software 20. Januar 2022

How to reset the OST file in Outlook?

How to reset the OST file in Outlook?: Here is an excellent method to resolve the difficulty of a damaged OST file with the help of SoftMails OST to PST Converter software. That can reset the OST file in Outlook and import the OST file...
Software 28. Oktober 2021

Drivers from the Insider Channel are terrible :

Drivers from the Insider Channel are terrible :: Hello Community, everytime when i update my PC it installs a different Driver and overwrite my AMD Drivers what i downloaded from the AMD Website. And i cant use then my AMD App anymore. But it...
Windows Insider 25. April 2020

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device USB\VID_05AC&PID_12A8&MI_00\0.

The driver \Driver\WudfRd failed to load for the device USB\VID_05AC&PID_12A8&MI_00\0.: Hallo Leute, ich habe meinen Laptop vor kurzem aus der Reparatur zurueckbekommen, bei welcher unter anderem auch die Festplatte ersetzt wurde. Nun habe ich ueber das cmd einen Hotspot fuer mein...
Allgemeines 29. Mai 2017

Outlook.de Fehlermeldung "Delivery to the following recipients failed." bei manchen Empfängern

Outlook.de Fehlermeldung "Delivery to the following recipients failed." bei manchen Empfängern: Hallo, beim Senden von eMails an bestimmte Empfänger erhalte ich folgende Fehlermeldung: This is an automatically generated Delivery Status Notification. Delivery to the following recipients...
Outlook.com 14. Dezember 2016
ständig Bluescreen; Attempt to reset the display driver and recover from timeout failed. solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.