Stop sharing of all items inside of a folder using Power Automate

Diskutiere und helfe bei Stop sharing of all items inside of a folder using Power Automate im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello,We are building an archiving solution on SharePoint. Obviously no one should be able to access anything when archived.I need to deactivate... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Srdjan Sasa Ivosevic, 19. September 2022.

1. Stop sharing of all items inside of a folder using Power Automate

Hello,We are building an archiving solution on SharePoint. Obviously no one should be able to access anything when archived.I need to deactivate sharing for all items, regardless if documents or folders, inside a folder during a workflow in Power Automate.The archived folder isn't shared.I imagined something like:1. Look up items inside the folder2. If item is folder: Deactivate sharing, open the folder and return to step 1.3. If item is document: Deactivate sharing, go to next item ans return to step 2.Any suggestions?Best regards

2. Md Abdal Khan Win User

Convert an Email into HTML file

Hello

I am Abdal and I would be glad to help you with your question.

Yes, it is possible to use Power Automate to automatically convert Outlook emails to HTML files. One way to do this is to set up a Power Automate flow that triggers when a new email is received in a specific Outlook folder. The flow can then extract the email's content and save it as an HTML file in a specified location.

You can also use Power Automate to convert multiple emails at once, for example, all emails in a folder to HTML files, by creating a flow that triggers when a new email arrives and then iterating through all the emails in the folder and convert them to HTML files.

It's worth noting that Power Automate is a powerful tool and it's best to have some knowledge of programming or automation to be able to set it up.

Here is a step-by-step guide to set up a Power Automate flow to automatically convert Outlook emails to HTML files:

In the "Triggers" section, choose "When a new email arrives" and select the specific Outlook account and folder that you want the flow to monitor.

In the "Actions" section, add an action to "Get email" by choosing the Outlook account and folder where the email is located.

Next, add an action to "Create HTML file" and specify the location where you want to save the HTML file. You can use the dynamic content from the "Get email" action to fill in the file name and content.

Finally, add an action to "Delete email" or "Move email" to remove the original email from your inbox, or move it to another folder if you wish to keep it.

Test your flow by sending an email to the specified folder and ensure the email is converted to an HTML file.

It's important to note that this is a basic example, and depending on your specific use case, you might want to add more actions or conditions to the flow.

Please also be aware that there might be some formatting issues when converting an email to HTML file, it's possible that the final result may not look the same as the original email, due to the nature of the HTML language, and may need some manual adjustments.

I hope this information helps.

Regards,

Abdal
    Give back to the Community. Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.
  3. Stopper Win User

Excel 2016 „lokalen Standardspeicherort für Datei“ ändern

Habe ich heute gemacht - warte auf eine entsprechende Antwort:

"I am Admin and I can insert any (existing!) folders in the field "Default local file location" and "Default personal templates location" (File – Options – Save), but the new folder will not be saved. If I reopen Excel, than the old standard
    folder (user\xyz\documents) will be opened (File – Open – Browse, with the item File – Open – This PC all is ok). On all other Office 2016 applications (Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Project, Access) the new folder will be accepted also for the Browse item. I have
    this problem with all my computers, even with a totally new installation of Windows 10 Pro 64Bit and Office 2016 32Bit in a totally new notebook. Can somebody help me?"
  4. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

BUG: Headers in Tables do not appear in Navigation bar

Hi,

not a bug, but a feature ;-) of all versions of Word.

Viele Grüße

Lisa
  5. MartinFinck Win User

Outlook 2016 synchronisiert Imap Ordner fehlerhaft

Hi Martin

What are the names of the "Sent Messages" and "Deleted Messages" folders in German iCloud?

Also Drafts and Junk Email?

Or are you using English iCloud with German Outlook?

Thanks

Dara

Hallo Martin
    Was sind die
    Namen der Ordner
    in deutschen iCloud?

Auch Entwürfe und
    Junk-Mail?

Oder englische iCloud
    mit deutschen Outlook
    verwenden?

Vielen Dank
    Dara
    Hi Dara,

Iam using german iCloud with german Outlook 2016.

The names of the folders are:

Outlook (Folder) - iCloud Mail (IMAP Folder)

- Posteingang - Eingang (all ok)

- Gesendet - Sent Messages (false in Outlook, must be "Sent Messages" not "Gesendet")

- Drafts - Entwürfe (all ok), but in Outlook it is a folder "Entwürfe" too, but it will be not used and I can't delete it in Outlook, if I delete it, 3 seconds later it is back.

- Papierkorb - Deleted Messages (named in iCloud "Papierkorb" - false in Outlook, must be "Deleted Messages". It is a folder "Gelöschte Elemente" in Outlook too an its not used, if I delete it, 3 seconds later it is back.

- Junk - Werbung (all ok)

- Archive - Archiv (all ok)

Thanks for your help.

Regards Martin
  6. Raffaele Serravalle Win User

Microsoft Word - Replace Header/ Footer

Unfortunately not for a batch of files. Individually when double clicking the header or the footer it will edit all of them but of the same file.

Thanks
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Stop sharing of all items inside of a folder using Power Automate - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Stop sharing of all items inside of a folder using Power Automate - Similar Threads - Stop sharing all

Forum Datum

cause of bluescreen STOP: 0x0000009f ntoskrnl.exe

cause of bluescreen STOP: 0x0000009f ntoskrnl.exe: Hi all, I got two blue screens the last view days.Can anyone please help me review the dump files and give me a hint how to fix this?Minidumps:...
Apps 10. Mai 2023

cause of bluescreen STOP: 0x0000009f ntoskrnl.exe

cause of bluescreen STOP: 0x0000009f ntoskrnl.exe: Hi all, I got two blue screens the last view days.Can anyone please help me review the dump files and give me a hint how to fix this?Minidumps:...
Games und Spiele 10. Mai 2023

Onedrive stop sharing of all files

Onedrive stop sharing of all files: Hi,is there a way to stop sharing of all files at once which are listed in "shared by you" section.One by one is working file. But as soon I selecte more than one file I can't remove the shared files
Microsoft Office 20. Februar 2023

Sum of unique/distinct values of a filtered column

Sum of unique/distinct values of a filtered column: Hi CommunityI would like to have a cell of the sum of the budget which updates automatically when you set the filter. Here, every market's budget will count only once. In the example below the sum...
Microsoft Office 27. Januar 2023

Account blocked all of a sudden!

Account blocked all of a sudden!: Aus diesem Thread ausgliedern. Guten Tag,ich befinde mich am Rande der Verzweiflung. Mein Account wurde ebenfalls aus heiterem Himmel gesperrt.Ich habe das selbe Problem. ich benutze seit so...
Outlook.com 1. Oktober 2022

Accidently deleted attributes of all files and folder inside my user home directory. Is my...

Accidently deleted attributes of all files and folder inside my user home directory. Is my...: My Big MistakeIt all began when I wanted to use PowerShell to set the attribute of some personal folders matching a specific regex to "Hidden". Bonus info: for my defense of what follows: I was...
Games und Spiele 23. Januar 2022

End of using guests in a special way after October 2021?

End of using guests in a special way after October 2021?: Hi, https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/azure/active-directory/external-identities/user-properties in that site above I read the following information: Important Starting October 2021,...
Microsoft Office 23. März 2021
Stop sharing of all items inside of a folder using Power Automate solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.