Suddenly the mouse cursor slows down drastically when media is played audio or video

Diskutiere und helfe bei Suddenly the mouse cursor slows down drastically when media is played audio or video im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Recently, my mouse cursor has been getting super slow when some media is played on the computer, either in the browser or in another media player or... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von Michael Brändel, 7. Februar 2023.

1. Suddenly the mouse cursor slows down drastically when media is played audio or video

Recently, my mouse cursor has been getting super slow when some media is played on the computer, either in the browser or in another media player or game. The cursor speed recovers when the media is stopped! I can reproduce this behavior e. g. with VLC player with video and with audio files. I have already used different mice, but the same behavior occurs. It was working properly a few weeks before. What happened? My configuration: - Windows 10 Pro, 19045.2546, Windows Feature Experience Pack 120.2212.4190.0- AMD Ryzen 5 3400G- Radeon RX 5500 XT

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Suddenly the mouse cursor slows down drastically when media is played audio or video - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

Suddenly the mouse cursor slows down drastically when media is played audio or video - Similar Threads - Suddenly the mouse

Forum Datum

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?: My laptop has an impressive screen. After my cat threw the laptop on the ground, now the screen is broken, and touchscreen mouse is making several clicks somewhere. So, the system is no longer...
Apps 19. Dezember 2023

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?

How to turn off the mouse touchscreen when booting?: My laptop has an impressive screen. After my cat threw the laptop on the ground, now the screen is broken, and touchscreen mouse is making several clicks somewhere. So, the system is no longer...
Games und Spiele 19. Dezember 2023

Audio is suddenly so quiet on my Headset Logitech g pro x

Audio is suddenly so quiet on my Headset Logitech g pro x: So my problem is like that: I am currently using my G pro x with the windows usb driver, not the Logitech one as it messes with volume in different applications. I never had any issues with the...
Apps 6. Oktober 2023

BSOD after idling and when PC is shutting down

BSOD after idling and when PC is shutting down: Hello,I have a issue with my PC. It sometimes BSOD when I come back after a certain time of idling.I can actually see it coming, because some running programs like e.g. steam will not open and...
Apps 19. Mai 2023

BSOD after idling and when PC is shutting down

BSOD after idling and when PC is shutting down: Hello,I have a issue with my PC. It sometimes BSOD when I come back after a certain time of idling.I can actually see it coming, because some running programs like e.g. steam will not open and...
Games und Spiele 19. Mai 2023

Suddenly the mouse cursor slows down drastically when media is played audio or video

Suddenly the mouse cursor slows down drastically when media is played audio or video: Recently, my mouse cursor has been getting super slow when some media is played on the computer, either in the browser or in another media player or game. The cursor speed recovers when the media...
Apps 7. Februar 2023

Outlook macOS 16.62 is crashing down all the time

Outlook macOS 16.62 is crashing down all the time: I tried restart, re-install and new profile. What can I do? Here is the error report:Microsoft Error Reporting log version: 2.0Error Signature:Exception: EXC_CRASH SIGABRTExceptionEnumString:...
Outlook.com 27. Juni 2022
Suddenly the mouse cursor slows down drastically when media is played audio or video solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.