Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS... im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello! I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the registry.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von AndreasKurz1, 12. August 2020.

1. Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS...

Hello!

I have the microsoft surface ergonomic keyboard. I'd like to use it in Ubuntu and Windows at the same time without messing with the registry. Also it should be connected at startup.

I guess my dongle is not capable of that. So if a dongle can do that - could you please let me know? I looked all over the internet but found nothing that could definately do that.

Is there another way of doing that?

Thanks!

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS... - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS... - Similar Threads - Surface Keyboard How

Forum Datum

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?: Hello y'allI bought an Asus ROG Strix G17 2022 and noticed that when I play, the Touchpad gets disabled when I use ASWD. I saw a lot of Forums and watched Videos but nothing helped because I...
Apps 14. Januar 2024

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?

How can I use the Touchpad and Keyboard at the same time?: Hello y'allI bought an Asus ROG Strix G17 2022 and noticed that when I play, the Touchpad gets disabled when I use ASWD. I saw a lot of Forums and watched Videos but nothing helped because I...
Games und Spiele 14. Januar 2024

I can

I can: Ich kann keine email mehr bekommen Hilfe
Outlook.com 19. November 2023

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 26. Januar 2018

How can I print a table and split it into two parts?

How can I print a table and split it into two parts?: Hi all, I have a table with a few rows and a lot of columns and I want to print it on one page. I this I saw the feature before to split the table into a few parts (among one another) but I...
Microsoft Office 24. April 2017

How can I verify my account?

How can I verify my account?: Since last week I can not send anymore e-mails thru outlook 2010 where I have configured my outlook.com accounts as pop3. I would like to verify my account because I have seen in some chats that...
Outlook.com 17. Oktober 2016

I Dig It

I Dig It: I Dig It [IMG] Breche zu einem epischen Abenteuer auf mit einem fantastischen Bagger. Reise um die Welt auf der Suche nach historischen Gegenständen, verlorenen Zivilisationen, und...
Spiele 6. März 2015
Surface Keyboard - How can I connect it at startup so I can use it in BIOS and other OS... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.