Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it

Diskutiere und helfe bei Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I need help identifieing an Surface. What model is it? the only number on the back is the following: 048915161354it can release its Screen but is... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von Matthias Schranner asdf, 11. Oktober 2022.

1. Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it

I need help identifieing an Surface. What model is it? the only number on the back is the following: 048915161354it can release its Screen but is currently brocken. Its Battery is inflatet and i want to buy an replacement.

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it - Similar Threads - Surface Laptop 048915161354

Forum Datum

What is a swimming Pool Pump?

What is a swimming Pool Pump?: Are you a proud owner of a swimming pool or considering installing one? If so, understanding the role of a swimming pool pump is crucial for maintaining the crystal-clear water you desire. Let's...
Microsoft Windows 19. März 2024

What is iPad Air iOS?

What is iPad Air iOS?: Tablets and iPads always become the best choice for students. All tech companies used to design their tablets and iPad as per students' concerns. Most of users recommend slim and durable handy...
Apps 11. Mai 2023

What is agile testing in software and device testing?

What is agile testing in software and device testing?: Agile testing is a software testing methodology that follows the principles of Agile software development. In Agile testing, software testing is integrated into the development process and is...
Offtopic 18. April 2023

What is wrong with my computer?

What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried...
Apps 31. Januar 2023

What is wrong with my computer?

What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried...
Games und Spiele 31. Januar 2023

what is your name

what is your name: lllllllllllllllllll llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll...
Microsoft Office 30. September 2017

HTC Touch Diamond- Is it cool?

HTC Touch Diamond- Is it cool?: Die Firma HTC hat mit dem HTC Touch Diamond das erste Smartphone mit dem neuen Betriebssystem ]Windows Mobile 6.1 vorgestellt. Das 110 Gramm leichte Smartphone verfügt über einen stabilen Rahmen...
Hardware 21. Mai 2008
Surface Laptop 048915161354 what is it solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.