Surface Pen: rubber works, but not the tip

Diskutiere und helfe bei Surface Pen: rubber works, but not the tip im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello Microsoft Team, I have a problem with my Surface pen: The rubber works, but not the tip. The problem occured before twice, once with the same,... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von David12900, 14. Dezember 2020.

1. David12900
    David12900 Gast

Surface Pen: rubber works, but not the tip

Hello Microsoft Team,

I have a problem with my Surface pen: The rubber works, but not the tip.

The problem occured before twice, once with the same, once with a different pen.

My device is the Surface Go and I have a "Surface pen with no clip".

The batteries are full. I tried removing them to reboot the pen. Also I tried reconnecting the pen and reinstalling the pen software. The pen shows the same problem on other surfaces too. When I had the problem before I also tried changing the tip, but the problem was still there.

As I said the problem was there before - and it just fixed itself after waiting a week or so.

Unfortunately I don't know what could have produced this issue.

Does anyone else have this specific issue? Is there a way to fix it?

Kind regards

David

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Surface Pen: rubber works, but not the tip - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Surface Pen: rubber works, but not the tip - Similar Threads - Surface Pen rubber

Forum Datum

Keyboard does not work in the left top corner

Keyboard does not work in the left top corner: Hello everyone, I have a problem with the keyboard. This is the German keyboard in a 13" Surface Book 2 with i7 and 512 GB SSD. The keys in the top left corner:"F1", "F2", "F3","F4", "F5" q, w, e,...
Surface 20. Januar 2024

Tipe Cover bei Surface Pro 3 wird nicht verbunden

Tipe Cover bei Surface Pro 3 wird nicht verbunden: plötzlich nur noch tabletmoduskurz erschien mal die Meldung Treiberfehler
Surface 27. Oktober 2022

The IF function does not work the same on different devices.

The IF function does not work the same on different devices.: Hello. In the IF Function where I set at the beginning a logical test that the given I4 cell is equal to the Array from column Bwhere the array of column C is set if it is true and empty if it is...
Microsoft Office 17. November 2021

Surface Pen schreibt versetzt in One Note

Surface Pen schreibt versetzt in One Note: Hallo, das Problem ist bei folgenden Geräten aufgetreten. Surface Pro 7 und Surface Book 3, wenn an einer MS Dockingstation mit mehreren Monitoren sowohl fHD als auch UHD. Es handelt sich um...
Surface 15. Juli 2020

windows update replaced conhost.exe but the file is not included in the update binary

windows update replaced conhost.exe but the file is not included in the update binary: We‘re performing file security analysis based on the source (where files are coming from). A Windows 10 update installs a new conhost.exe but we cannot find out where the file is coming from. It...
Allgemeines 16. Mai 2019

Wie lange ist ein Tip (Spitze) des Surface Pen haltbar?

Wie lange ist ein Tip (Spitze) des Surface Pen haltbar?: Hallo, ich wollte fragen wie lange eine Spitze des Surface Pen ungefähr haltbar ist? Gibt es eine Empfehlung wann man sie wechseln soll, um Beschädigungen am Display zu vermeiden? Oder muss...
Surface 7. Oktober 2018

hi, i wrote this function but did not work.. the function is

hi, i wrote this function but did not work.. the function is: [IMG] hi i do this function... fi(f7>=1500,0,round(2%'f7,2))... but doesnot work always showes this. thanks
Microsoft Office 20. März 2017
Surface Pen: rubber works, but not the tip solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.