sync google contacts to outlook contacts

Diskutiere und helfe bei sync google contacts to outlook contacts im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; couldn't find the function to SYNC google contacts with outlook contacts "daily sync all google contacts to outlook contacts" Looks like Flow only... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von Peter Hiekmann, 16. Dezember 2017.

1. sync google contacts to outlook contacts

couldn't find the function to SYNC google contacts with outlook contacts "daily sync all google contacts to outlook contacts"

Looks like Flow only supports "daily copy outlook contacts to google contacts", but not vice versa.

Agree?

background: both services are used online, Google and O365.

2. Gerts-Answers Win User

Verknüpfung von Kontakten

3. J Style Win User

Android Kontakte werden verworfen

Hallo Zusammen

Zur Info:

Mit der Outlook - App auf Android ist es im Moment nicht möglich Kontakte zu bearbeiten oder zu erstellen. Die Synchronisation ist One Way... Die Info findet ihr in der App.

[​IMG]

How do I sync my Outlook contacts to my address book?

Outlook allows you to sync your contacts with the default Contacts app on Android. This allows you to easily see the name of a contact when you receive a call or text message from them, and view all of their contact information directly
    in the default Contacts app.

To do so, navigate to your account within Settings. There, tap on "Sync Contacts”.

Currently, contact push provides 1-way sync from your email account to the phone. Newly added contacts and changes made in your email service (e.g. Outlook.com, Gmail, Office 365, etc) will sync to your contacts on your mobile
    device. Edits made on the mobile device will not sync back to your email service.

If you'd like to remove these synced contacts, you can toggle this switch at any time and they will be removed from your address book.

Stay tuned for an important update to this functionality on Android coming soon.

Falls ihr eine anständige Kontaktverwaltung auf einem Android braucht ist die Outlook App unbrauchbar.

Andere Apps können das viel besser.

zb. Gmail / Nine usw. Einfach das Outlook.com als exchange Konto einrichten schon funktioniert.

Die Funktion um Kontakte zu bearbeiten wird nachgeliefert... siehe

Office Blog

Coming soon seit 2015 :)

Gruss
  4. J Style Win User

Neuer Kontakt mit Android Smartphone über das Outlook-Konto nicht speicherbar

Hallo Zusammen

Zur Info:

Mit der Outlook - App auf Android ist es im Moment nicht möglich Kontakte zu bearbeiten oder zu erstellen. Die Synchronisation ist One Way... Die Info findet ihr in der App.

[​IMG]

How do I sync my Outlook contacts to my address book?

Outlook allows you to sync your contacts with the default Contacts app on Android. This allows you to easily see the name of a contact when you receive a call or text message from them, and view all of their contact information directly
    in the default Contacts app.

To do so, navigate to your account within Settings. There, tap on "Sync Contacts”.

Currently, contact push provides 1-way sync from your email account to the phone. Newly added contacts and changes made in your email service (e.g. Outlook.com, Gmail, Office 365, etc) will sync to your contacts on your mobile
    device. Edits made on the mobile device will not sync back to your email service.

If you'd like to remove these synced contacts, you can toggle this switch at any time and they will be removed from your address book.

Stay tuned for an important update to this functionality on Android coming soon.

Falls ihr eine anständige Kontaktverwaltung auf einem Android braucht ist die Outlook App unbrauchbar.

Andere Apps können das viel besser.

zb. Gmail / Nine usw. Einfach das Outlook.com als exchange Konto einrichten schon funktioniert.

Die Funktion um Kontakte zu bearbeiten wird nachgeliefert... siehe
    Office Blog

Coming soon seit 2015 :)

Gruss J-Style
  5. Roland_in_Vienna Win User

AES Microsoft Exchange (outlook.com) - Contacts only sync ONCE with Android phone

I found a solution that currently works and wohld like other People to participate...

Solution tot he problem of MS exchange accounts (outlook.com or live or hotmail) not syncing properly on android devices.

scenario

1. Only the main calendar will sync.

2. Contacts (of the same account) will only sync once for the first time and then refuse to sync to the Android device, no matter if you add or delete contacts on
    that device or on the web interface or a PC.

This example ist for Android 4.2.2 jelly bean and use with Samsung S-Planner and the native contacts APP.

1. Remove the MS Exchange Account from Android and make sure that any unsynct contacts are manually stored away.

2. From Google PlayStore, MS provides the free APP named “outlook.com” – download and install it, enter the credentials of the MS account and activate the check boxes Contact Sync and Calendar Sync.

3. Android now shows under settings / accounts a new type of account named “outlook.com”. The APP itself is also a small eMail client itself.

4. Now the native calendar APP of S-Planner will show all calenders of the account, and you can make any of them visible or invisible. Be careful when entering calendar appointments to go into the correct calendar, often named “username’s caldenar”.

5. Similarily, the native contacts APP will now show “outlook.com” contacts and you will be able to view them but you cannot edit them or create a new one. When trying to create a new contact, the APP will let you choose all types of accounts but not
    coutlook.com. Thus, you need a separate editor to do this.

6. From GooglePlayStore, install “Contact Editor Free” – this small APP now allows you to edit or add contacts to the outlook.com account. It does integrate into Android as when trying to create a contact, you will be asked if you want to use this
    editor.

To make sure everything is safe, after having edited a new contact, go into the outlook.com APP and click the little sync icon on the bottom (the double arrow symbol).
  6. G. Smith_428 Win User

Synchornisation zwischen meinem Handy und meinem PC

Hallo Ich bin AnnaThomas und helfe dir gerne bei deiner Frage. In diesem Forum sind wir Microsoft-Verbraucher wie Sie. Eine Möglichkeit, Ihre Kontakte und Ihren Kalender zwischen Ihrem Telefon und Ihrem PC zu synchronisieren, ohne Exchange zu verwenden, besteht darin, eine Drittanbieter-App oder einen Drittanbieterdienst zu verwenden. Sie können beispielsweise Google Kontakte verwenden, um Ihre Kontakte zwischen Ihrem Telefon und Ihrem PC zu synchronisieren. Wenn Sie sich auf beiden Geräten in Ihrem Google-Konto anmelden, werden Ihre Kontakte automatisch synchronisiert. Es gibt auch Optionen von Drittanbietern wie GO Contact Sync (kostenlos), CompanionLink (kostenpflichtige App) oder Goosync (Abonnementdienst mit kostenloser Testversion), mit denen Outlook mit einem Google Mail-Konto synchronisiert werden kann. Erfahren Sie mehr: https://support.google.com/contacts/answer/2753077?hl=en&co=GENIE.Platform%3DAndroid https://android.stackexchange.com/questions/18028/how-to-sync-contacts-with-outlook-without-exchange Hinweis: Dies ist eine Website, die nicht von Microsoft stammt. Die Seite scheint genaue und zuverlässige Informationen zu liefern. Hüten Sie sich vor Werbung auf der Website, die für Produkte wirbt, die häufig als <profanity>PUPs</profanity> (potenziell unerwünschte Produkte) klassifiziert werden. Recherchieren Sie gründlich über jedes Produkt, das auf der Website beworben wird, bevor Sie es herunterladen und installieren. Ich hoffe das hilft ;-), lass es mich wissen, wenn dies im Widerspruch zu dem steht, was du brauchst, ich wäre immer noch hilfreich, um mehr von deinen Fragen zu beantworten. Alles Gute AnnaThomas Geben Sie der Gemeinschaft etwas zurück. Helfen Sie der nächsten Person mit diesem Problem, indem Sie angeben, ob diese Antwort Ihr Problem gelöst hat. Klicken Sie unten auf Ja oder Nein.Diese Antwort ist automatisch übersetzt worden. Daher kann sie grammatikalische Fehler oder fremde Ausdrücke enthalten.
    Danke, ich habe es mit GO Contact Sync versucht und es funktioniert einwandfrei!
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

sync google contacts to outlook contacts - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

sync google contacts to outlook contacts - Similar Threads - sync google contacts

Forum Datum

Kontakte aus Google Contacts in Outlook 2019 importieren klappt nicht mit automatischer...

Kontakte aus Google Contacts in Outlook 2019 importieren klappt nicht mit automatischer...: Ich nutze den Dienst Google Contacts und möchte die dortigen Kontakte in mein Outlook 2019 unter Windows importieren. Dazu exportiere ich zunächst die Kontakte über Google als "Outlook CSV". Dann...
Outlook.com 27. November 2022

Contacts severall folders

Contacts severall folders: Hi, have problems regulary with synch of contacts.Now I saw in Outlook.com, that my phone added it´s own folder and I´m not seeing contacts vice versa.Can someone help me how to handel this better...
Outlook.com 24. November 2021

cannot share contacts

cannot share contacts: Hello,i cannot share my contacts with my coworkers on my .com account EXCHANGE. Please help. The info box does not make sense, the permission settings are all set. Thank you in advance.
Outlook.com 19. August 2021

Löschen des "Contacts" Ordner in Outlook

Löschen des "Contacts" Ordner in Outlook: Hallo, in meinem Firmenpostfach würde ich gerne den Kontakt Ordner "Contacts" löschen. Leider ist dies über die Kontoteinstellungen nicht möglich, da der Ordner immer wieder neu auftaucht....
Microsoft Office 11. September 2018

Kontakte heissen jetzt contacts

Kontakte heissen jetzt contacts: Hallo, Meine Kontakte finde ich plötzlich in Contacts wieder. Der Kontakte ordner hat eine Erweiterung im namen der ausschaut wie ein MS key Meine Kontakte werden nicht mehrauf meine geräte...
Outlook.com 1. Mai 2018

Outlook: Contacts

Outlook: Contacts: Hallo zusammen Kann mir bitte jemand sagen was es mit dem "neuen" Ordner "Contatcs" auf sich hat? Ich habe den nie erstellt und alle neue Kontakte werden standardmässig in diesem Ordner erstellt....
Microsoft Office 21. Januar 2018

Outlook, kein Business Contact Manager mehr?

Outlook, kein Business Contact Manager mehr?: Der BCM scheint erst mal weg gefallen zu sein. Andere Möglichkeiten, Outlook den individuellen Firmenbelangen anzupassen, sind eher rudimentär. Das ist schlecht. Im Gegenteil könnte man erwarten,...
Microsoft Office 14. Dezember 2016
sync google contacts to outlook contacts solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.