tel:+41xxx how can I map such a tag to a locally installed appication? the swisscom...

Diskutiere und helfe bei tel:+41xxx how can I map such a tag to a locally installed appication? the swisscom... im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello team telephony - link tel:+41xxx to make calls AND use outlook to make dial-out click to dial calls? 1 I want to link an item on a webpage /... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von RogerNews, 17. Februar 2020.

1. RogerNews
    RogerNews Gast

tel:+41xxx how can I map such a tag to a locally installed appication? the swisscom...

Hello team

telephony - link tel:+41xxx to make calls AND use outlook to make dial-out click to dial calls?

1 I want to link an item on a webpage / a phone number to a locally installed application. In the protocol mapping I can only assign apps that are in the Microsoft app store. I want to map a locally installed swisscom business telephony app… with the action to make a call..... basically:

tel:+41792223344 should on a click call the business telephony app from swisscom that is running on my laptop and make a call....

How to do this?

2 How can the outlook call the business telephony local application to make calls directly out of Microsoft outlook? Does this need a special plug-in?

Many thanks and kind regards
    R+

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

tel:+41xxx how can I map such a tag to a locally installed appication? the swisscom... - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

tel:+41xxx how can I map such a tag to a locally installed appication? the swisscom... - Similar Threads - tel +41xxx how

Forum Datum

How can I download a OneDrive File ?

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Apps 16. November 2023

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Games und Spiele 16. November 2023

Microsoft Office 16. November 2023

how can disable the policy to the network card to install a service

how can disable the policy to the network card to install a service: i want to install in to the network card an service but it tells some policy deny's it?
Apps 15. April 2023

how can disable the policy to the network card to install a service

how can disable the policy to the network card to install a service: i want to install in to the network card an service but it tells some policy deny's it?
Games und Spiele 15. April 2023

How can I make a Index entry where the subscripts are respected in the INDEX?

How can I make a Index entry where the subscripts are respected in the INDEX?: Hi, I have two lists of symbols in my document, greek and latin ones. The problem is that the symbols in the XE entrys are equations and the INDEX does not respect the supscripts or the raised...
Microsoft Office 6. Juli 2020

Can I import a ibrary from Excel to the BPM from LCS

Can I import a ibrary from Excel to the BPM from LCS: Hello everyone, currently I'm working with a LCS-project. Now I have a lot of processes I want to import from a Excel-sheet to the Business Process Modeller in Lifecycle Services. I can't see...
Microsoft Office 11. Januar 2018
tel:+41xxx how can I map such a tag to a locally installed appication? the swisscom... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.