Text-to-Speach TTS problem with Outlook 365

Diskutiere und helfe bei Text-to-Speach TTS problem with Outlook 365 im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I am using German as the primary Windows display language.The office preferred display language is English.I have also installed Spanish TTS in the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Jan M.Coenen, 25. November 2021.

1. Text-to-Speach TTS problem with Outlook 365

I am using German as the primary Windows display language.The office preferred display language is English.I have also installed Spanish TTS in the system settings. Default system voice is selected as Spanish Helena and the spanish read preview works fine.Now when I open Word and enter a Spanish text, then select Review->Read Aloud, it starts reading in German. I can then select ‘Helena’ as the voice in a control popup off the reading feature and it will then correctly read in Spanish.So I assume that all language features are installed and configured correctly to have an Outlook App read

2. IvaniaCosta Win User

Text-to-Speach (TTS) problem with Outlook 365

3. ClausReich Win User

Text in table not displayed at the right place / What is this grey area in the ruler and how to change it?

Hello Franziska! I am Claus, an Independent Consultant from the Microsoft Community! Glad to be able to help you!

If you writing an e-mail using Outlook, and trying to create a table with the text written totally close to the left, you can simply create the table on the email directly, start typing, and the text should be formatted as left as possible. You can use the two buttons I've circled on the attached screenshot to move the text around.

[​IMG]
  4. JOLDGERBAYER Win User

Outlook 2010 stürzt auch im abgesicherten Modus ab

Hello,

For days I try to solve the trouble. But I'm no green branch.
    For years, the Outlook 2010 running on my laptop with Win7 Ultimate without problems (autom. updates).
    Repeatedly I have deleted the profile completely pure and de-preinstalled.
    Oddly enough, the Outlook is running under a different username (wife) with POP3 at web.de without problems.
    Once IMAP is used, Outlook crashes:

Problem signature:

Problem Event Name: APPCRASH

Application Name: OUTLOOK.EXE

Application Version: 14.0.7143.5000

Application Timestamp: 54b56e3e

Fault Module Name: pstprx32.dll

Fault Module Version: 14.0.7140.5000

Fault Module Timestamp: 5461a0f9

Exception Code: c0000005

Exception Offset: 0000000000030b84

OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.1

Locale ID: 1031 Additional information about the problem:
    LCID: 1031 skulcid 1033

On my tablet with Win8.1 and Office 2013 is the account at web.de without problems.
    So I think there is a problem with Office 2010. Could someone help me or werewolf the wisest course of action to solve the problem?

Greeting Oliver
    Hi I just tried the text search google what you explained here
    suggest you try to fix the problem, with POP IMAP account. Try this link: http://de.download.cnet.com/OST- to PST Converter / 3000-2369_4-76145259.html hope you can fix the problem.
    Good luck Thank you Shon
  5. StefanMogk Win User

Exchange 2010/Outlook 2016 - Kalenderfreigabe: Kalenderdetails können nicht an gezeigt werden

Geht natürlich immer noch nicht, ist aber wohl nichts unbekanntes. Gerade gefunden:

https://support.office.com/en-US/article/Known-issues-with-shared-calendars-in-Outlook-d6fd4f68-489c-4196-a9c2-588c5ead00b8

Currently, you can't use Outlook on Windows to edit calendars that are shared with your Outlook.com account, even if you've reconnected your Outlook.com account to Outlook. We're working
    day and night (since May 2017) to make it possible to edit shared calendars in Outlook 2016 for Windows.
  6. CarstenNigbur Win User

Office Version : 18.1910.1283.0

Hi,

in my opinion it´s a problem with the office Insider Update for Office to version

The problem (file cannnot be saved to any path) seems to concern only Excel
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Text-to-Speach TTS problem with Outlook 365 - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Text-to-Speach TTS problem with Outlook 365 - Similar Threads - Text Speach TTS

Forum Datum

Problem with Outlook 365 / To do App

Problem with Outlook 365 / To do App: To Do App isn't usable at our firm without the possibility to sort by reminder date versus due date. When will this finally be possible?
Outlook.com 26. September 2023

Text-to-viz

Text-to-viz: I've read the research about the Text-to-viz Tool. Where can I use the tool? I can't find it anywhere.https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/research/project/text-to-viz/
Microsoft Office 15. August 2023

How to synchronize Office Outlook 365 v2212 with mobile phone?

How to synchronize Office Outlook 365 v2212 with mobile phone?: Hi,I got Office 365 because I thought that way I can synchronize Outlook with my phone. Turns out that's not possible, can this be correct?I understand that synchronization with office.com, and...
Outlook.com 17. Januar 2023

Problem with wevtutil / WMI

Problem with wevtutil / WMI: Der folgende Befehl listet 1.180 Protokolle, u.a. "Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic":C:\Windows\system32>wevtutil el...Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic...Auf 1.179 Protokolle kann ich eine...
Apps 15. August 2022

Problem with wevtutil / WMI

Problem with wevtutil / WMI: Der folgende Befehl listet 1.180 Protokolle, u.a. "Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic":C:\Windows\system32>wevtutil el...Microsoft-Windows-USBVideo/Analytic...Auf 1.179 Protokolle kann ich eine...
Games und Spiele 15. August 2022

kb4038779 - problem with getnameinfo()

kb4038779 - problem with getnameinfo(): Don't know whether this is a place to drop my question. Probably not. But maybe someone coudl guide me to the right place. The following program stopped working after this patch (kb4038779) had...
Allgemeines 13. Dezember 2017

kb4038779 - problem with getnameinfo()

kb4038779 - problem with getnameinfo(): The following program stopped working after this patch (kb4038779) had been installed in Windows 7 Pro x64 SP1: // gethostname.c : // // Testprogramm zum Testen der getnameinfo-Funktion unter...
Allgemeines 5. Dezember 2017
Text-to-Speach TTS problem with Outlook 365 solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.