The last modification date of OneNote files is not displayed "correctly" on SharePoint Online

Diskutiere und helfe bei The last modification date of OneNote files is not displayed "correctly" on SharePoint Online im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; In connection with retention labels that delete a file after x years due to the last modification date, it is important to know whether, despite the... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von ThRuPC, 24. November 2020.

1. ThRuPC
    ThRuPC Gast

The last modification date of OneNote files is not displayed "correctly" on SharePoint Online

In connection with retention labels that delete a file after x years due to the last modification date, it is important to know whether, despite the "wrong superficial display" in SPO, the metadata have the correct last modification date and that the one from the corresponding archiving policy is accessed. Or formulated differently: Can I assume that it is running correctly in the background despite the mismatched display? What are the criteria for OneNote files to be displayed modified, as opposed to the rest of the Office files, where the display is the actual date of last modification?

2. Bernd P. Win User

The (last) modification date of OneNote files is not displayed "correctly" on SharePoint Online

3. D.Ritter Win User

Formelfelder in Word für Mac - mehrfach vertikal verschobene Formeldarstellung

Hi Mr. Korchok,

thank You for your answer. I try a translation of the problem.

If I open a word-file which includes a lot of equation fields the mathematic formula in these fields are not readable. The reason for this is that the formula are shown more often above each other in one raw. It seams that the formula are moved vertically
    in steps to the top of the raw and all the steps are shown. A picture would show the situation very easily. So the formula is not readable. If I click with the mouse inside the raw - not in the field - and press the space-button once, all the formula in the
    raw are shown correctly. If I slide the page outside the screen and then back, the formula is unreadable like before. By making a space once in the raw the formula is shown correctly again. The Problem is never shown if I print the file on paper or save it
    in an pdf-file.

Do You have an idea how I could fix this problem?

Thank You. Yours Ritter
  4. Jason (Office Engine Win User

Sway auf einem mobilen Gerät anzeigen

Michael, which portion of the Sway you shared is not displaying and on which device is it having the issue?

Jason
  5. Denise_F. Win User

Word Dokumente öffnen nicht mehr

Dear Charles,
    <br />thank you so much for your help. I must update the given information a bit: When I posted this, I thought that only two docs were affected, but in reality there a more - yet, by far not all of them. I can open others, that are filed on that same external drive as well (in the same folder or in others), without any issues. All of them are docx.
    <br />I worked on two of them on Dec 9 the last time with Word Microsoft 365, and all was fine. I sent these docs via email back then, but when I try to open them in that email, the same error message appears.
    <br />Strangely enough, these docs can be easily opened by another email recipient (android), who tried to file it under a different file name and then sent it back to me, with no positive result, unfortunately. Just now, however, I decided to send the docs to another email address of mine, where I could open them and add a small modification, file them in the cloud and send them back to my inbox - and, gladly enough, it worked, I can open the documents without any issues. What on earth is the issue???
    <br />Cheers, Denise
    <br />
  6. italcraft Win User

Wie finde ich den Produktkey eines meiner 2 Office Home und Business Lizenzen

Hallo,

danke für Deine Nachricht.

Auf einem Rechner ist die 32bit, auf dem anderen 64bit.

Ich habe nach der nachstehenden Anleitung versucht den Key herauszufinden (wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe). Das funktioniert leider nicht. Mein Englisch ist wirklich nicht gut!

How to find your Office 2013 product key after installation

Do you have several Office 2013 products tied to one Microsoft account and need help finding just one product key? The steps below are useful in determining which installations correspond to which product keys if you need to reinstall office
    2013 on a new PC or after reformatting your PC.

Important When you have multiple Office 2013 installations linked to your Microsoft account, you will see them all listed on the My Account page. Do not click the
    Install button next to any product without knowing if it is an unused installation. This can cause activation issues.

Find the Office 2013 product key associated with your PC

First, find the last five digits of the product key associated with your computer.

1. Go to the PC that has Office 2013 installed
    2. Right click the Windows icon and select Command Prompt.
    3. Enter the appropriate command:
    For 32 bit Windows:

cscript “C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS” /dstatus

For 64 bit Windows:

cscript “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office15\OSPP.VBS” /dstatus

1. The command prompt box will show you the last five digits of the product key associated with the installation on that PC.
    2. Make a note of the PC the Office 2013 product is installed on, and five digit number. You will need this for reference.
    Find the product key associated with activated installations linked to your Microsoft account.

Next, you will need to find the product key associated with each product linked to your Microsoft account.

1. Sign into the My Account page with the email/password associated with your Microsoft account.
    2. You will see the multiple Microsoft products linked to your Microsoft account.
    3. To begin identifying the product key associated with the installation, start with the first product.
    4. Under Account Options, choose Install from a disc.
    5. Choose the I have a disc option.
    6. Click the View your product key button.
    7. The product key for the installation is displayed.
    8. Make a note of the Office product sequence as they are displayed on the screen, and the product key associated with it. You will need this for reference.
    9. You can now match the five digit number from the command prompt on the PC to the product key on the installation.
    10. Once you determine which installations have been used on which computers, you will know which product to use for installation on the reformatted or new PC.

Note If no product key is displayed, the installation has not been used or activated.

It is helpful to create a list of the Office 2013 installations, product keys associated with each, and the PCs on which they are installed. This eliminates confusion in the future when a PC must be replaced or reformatted, and Office 2013 needs
    to be reinstalled on a machine.

Da tut sich aber gar nichts. Gibt es nicht eine einfache Methode? Schließlich habe ich beide Lizenzen für viel Geld erstanden.

Vielen Dank im Voraus
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

The last modification date of OneNote files is not displayed "correctly" on SharePoint Online - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

The last modification date of OneNote files is not displayed "correctly" on SharePoint Online - Similar Threads - The last modification

Forum Datum

Chinese directory displayed on move of a single mail

Chinese directory displayed on move of a single mail: Hello together,the situation occurs on a Windows 10 with Outlook in German Language. The chinese-directory is not existing on that account but it is displayed as a move-target ?It occurs sporadically.
Outlook.com Gestern um 16:12 Uhr

Groups/ Teams are not displayed correctly in Outlook when accessed via Citrix

Groups/ Teams are not displayed correctly in Outlook when accessed via Citrix: When opening Outlook via Citrix, not all team groups are displayed in some cases. When accessing via the browser, all groups are displayed. Why does this not work via Citrix? Unfortunately, the...
Outlook.com 16. Januar 2024

Is there a way to restrict the creation of new communication sites on SharePoint online to...

Is there a way to restrict the creation of new communication sites on SharePoint online to...: I checked various settings in the SharePoint Admin Center and only came across the general restriction on creating new pages. See instructions from Microsoft Learn...
Microsoft Office 8. Januar 2024

Text in table not displayed at the right place / What is this grey area in the ruler and...

Text in table not displayed at the right place / What is this grey area in the ruler and...: Hi!I am trying to format a e-mail containing a table. Background info: I sent myself a sharepoint news digest, now want to edit it to send it to the whole company.The text in the cell should be...
Microsoft Office 5. Oktober 2021

windows update replaced conhost.exe but the file is not included in the update binary

windows update replaced conhost.exe but the file is not included in the update binary: We‘re performing file security analysis based on the source (where files are coming from). A Windows 10 update installs a new conhost.exe but we cannot find out where the file is coming from. It...
Allgemeines 16. Mai 2019

Product key is not visible for the activation of Office

Product key is not visible for the activation of Office: I bought a product key for office professional plus 2016 on 27th April which I could install it on 2 PCs. After having installed it on 1 PC, the product key could not be seen in my 'Order...
Microsoft Office 3. Juni 2018

Mein Sea of thieves läst mich nicht online spielen. :(

Mein Sea of thieves läst mich nicht online spielen. :(: Hallo, mein sea of thieves läst mich nicht online spielen. ich weiß nicht was ich tun soll. ich habe alles fersucht doch das spiel läst mich nicht im online Modus spielen . (es gibt nur ein...
Games und Spiele 30. Mai 2018
The last modification date of OneNote files is not displayed "correctly" on SharePoint Online solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.