There was a problem connecting you to the shared calendar - Outlook O2016 & O365

Diskutiere und helfe bei There was a problem connecting you to the shared calendar - Outlook O2016 & O365 im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hallo, folgendes Problem betrifft mehrere User: Gemeinsamkeit: Der User, der einen Kalender freigibt, nutzt Office 2016 - der User, mit dem er diesen... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von micro123GU, 20. Oktober 2022.

1. micro123GU
    micro123GU Gast

There was a problem connecting you to the shared calendar - Outlook O2016 & O365

Hallo, folgendes Problem betrifft mehrere User: Gemeinsamkeit: Der User, der einen Kalender freigibt, nutzt Office 2016 - der User, mit dem er diesen Kalender teilen möchte, verwendet Office 365. Möchte der User den freigegebenen Kalender hinzufügen und drückt auf "Accept", kommt folgende Fehlermeldung: "There was a problem connecting you to the shared calendar. Please ask the person who invited you to send another sharing invitation". Was ich schon probiert habe: neues Outlook Profil angelegt, "Download shared folders" und "Turn on shared calendar improvements" deaktiviert, Office neu install

2. Alexandar Petrov Win User

Hallo,
    <br />
    <br />vielen Dank für deine Anfrage.
    <br />
    <br />Können andere externe Nutzer diese Einladung problemlos verwenden? Wo wird das Postfach des Kalender-Besitzers gehostet?
    <br />
    <br />Freue mich auf deine Rückmeldung.
    <br />
    <br />Mit freundlichen Grüßen
    <br />Alexander Petrov
    <br />Microsoft Office 365 Business Support Engineer
    <br />
  3. Rani Nguyen Win User

Word into PDF

Thank you so much! It finally worked! The file wasn't there, so I reinstalled Word. I don't understand how that was different from the reinstallation I had done a couple of days ago, but good to have the link you shared to be able to update from there anytime.
    Cheers!
  4. Spain-win Win User

Outlook 2013 versendet keine Termine mehr

Windows 8.1 Pro + Office 2010 = Termine werden nicht versendet

Ich behelfe mich im Moment so, daß ich Termine an die eingeladenen Teilnehmer per icalendar weiterleite.

Schaut mal hier:

http://www.mcseboard.de/topic/193353-outlook-2010-versendet-mails-aber-keine-termine/

File -> Options -> Calendar. There is an item "When sending calendar requests outside of your organization, use the Icalendar Format" This item was checked. After you uncheck it, you should be able to send NEW calendar items without a problem. The old calendar
    requests may have to be deleted from the calendar, recreated and then resent.

Bei mir hatte es gestern nicht geholfen.

Muss es noch einmal probieren.
  5. C.S._Windows Win User

Freigegebener Kalender in Outlook 2016 nur schreibgeschützt

Immerhin schweigt Microsoft das Problem selbst nicht mehr tot und gibt zu, dass es existiert, siehe auch folgendes Zitat von der Support-Seite (besonders interessant finde ich dabei, dass es mit Outlook for Android und IoS keine Probleme gibt, nur halt unter
    Windows und Mac :-( ); bleibt zu hoffen, dass diese "future Client updates" nicht allzu lange auf sich warten lassen:

My Outlook.com shared calendar is no longer editable or syncing after migration [WORKAROUND]

Last updated: March 9, 2017

ISSUE

After connecting to Outlook for Windows (Outlook 2016, 2013, 2010 versions) to your newly migrated Outlook.com email account, you may experience that your Outlook.com shared calendar is no longer editable or syncing.

You can workaround this issue by logging into
    Outlook.com
    stopping your calendar sharing
    , and then
    sharing the calendar again
    . After sharing the calendar, ask the person you are sharing with to accept the sharing invitation in Outlook.com.

To make edits to the calendar they need to make the edits from Outlook on the Web (OWA), Windows 10 calendar, Outlook for iOS, or Outlook for Android. After sharing the calendar, allow up to three hours for it to become editable.

We are working on making the calendar editable in Outlook 2016 for Windows and Outlook 2016 for Mac in future client updates.

Quelle: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/Fixes-or-workarounds-for-recent-issues-in-Outlook-for-Windows-ecf61305-f84f-4e13-bb73-95a214ac1230
  6. L4c3rd4 Win User

Synchronisation und bearbeiten von G-mail Kalender im Outlook

Hello my fiend, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the Microsoft Community platform.

Hey MartinZurcher1, how are you today? Hope you're well.

Before you can sync Outlook and Google Calendar using one of several devices, you must first obtain an Outlook link. Synchronization of the two calendars doesn’t require any additional plug-ins or extensions as both platforms use the same format.

Here’s how to get the link from Outlook:

Open your Office 365 account.

Go to “Outlook” and click on “Settings,” then “View All Outlook Settings.”

Click on “Calendar”, and then, “Shared Calendars.”

In the “Publish Calendar” section, you can get the link you need.

Select “Calendar,” then “Can view all details,” then click “Publish.”

Copy the “ICS link” (below the HTML link at the bottom) to use later in Google.

Once you’ve acquired your Outlook calendar link, it’s time to finish the synchronization. Open “Google Calendar.”

Tap on “Other calendars +” at the bottom of the page.

Now, click on “From URL.”

Paste the link saved and tap on “Add calendar.”

In the “Other calendars” section in the bottom left area, you’ll see your Outlook calendar that you can select. The sync process is now complete.

TIP: You can save the calendar, change its colours, or even rename it. If you ever decide to disconnect the two calendars, you can do it by merely hovering over the calendar’s name and clicking on the “X” icon.

Hope it helps. :)

Best regards!
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

There was a problem connecting you to the shared calendar - Outlook O2016 & O365 - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

There was a problem connecting you to the shared calendar - Outlook O2016 & O365 - Similar Threads - There problem connecting

Forum Datum

Is there a way to disable the Authenticator?

Is there a way to disable the Authenticator?: Hello everyone!We have a big Problem, we have a custome who has a Office 365 Business Standard account. Some months ago we disabled the MFA on every Account and some days ago i wanted to enable...
Microsoft Office 9. Februar 2024

URL to publish the calendar

URL to publish the calendar: Hello community,I need to publish my MS 365 calendar via the URL, but cannot find the menu buttons mentioned in all the articles on the Web. No "publish calendar" or "share calendar" or cannot...
Microsoft Office 5. Februar 2024

you may not have permissions when try to open a group calendar in Outlook

you may not have permissions when try to open a group calendar in Outlook: The initial situation is as follows: there is a Microsoft Teams that is private. This team contains one owner and several members. In the Exchange settings for the group mailbox, the Teams is set...
Outlook.com 1. November 2023

Shared Outlook calendar not visible on macOS calendar

Shared Outlook calendar not visible on macOS calendar: Dear community,in my Outlook for Mac app I’m able to see all my calendars even the shared ones. When I connect my Exchange account with the calendar app of macOS, only my calendars and not the...
Outlook.com 10. Mai 2023

Duplicated calender items in shared outlook calendar

Duplicated calender items in shared outlook calendar: I share a outlook calendar with my partner in which i have different items with different labels.In my calendar everything is looking fine and every item is only appearing once.However, if my...
Outlook.com 16. Februar 2022

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...

I sent my Surface Pro in to get a refurbished unit - connecting to the internet doesn't...: Dear Community, I am extremely disappointed with Windows support services. Due to a cracked screen, I had decided to take advantage of Microsoft's offer to get a refurbished device of equal value...
Surface 22. November 2021

How to create a shared calendar off the existing DL-list?

How to create a shared calendar off the existing DL-list?: Is there a way to create a shared calendar for an existing DL- list?Or do I need to create a new Office 365 group?
Microsoft Office 11. Mai 2021
There was a problem connecting you to the shared calendar - Outlook O2016 & O365 solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.