Thousands of deleted mails always appear again and again!

Diskutiere und helfe bei Thousands of deleted mails always appear again and again! im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear Support, That's absolutely boring and inefficient when deleted emails always return automatically. Is there any solution for this problem or... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von PLATUX.COMModern Art, 8. Februar 2017.

1. Thousands of deleted mails always appear again and again!

Dear Support,

That's absolutely boring and inefficient when deleted emails always return automatically.

Is there any solution for this problem or shall I look for a different email service?

Best Regards,
    Andreas

2. thorium666 Win User

Penetrantes, unlösbares Problem - Mails von unbekanntem Absender landen immer im Junk (outlook mail)

I better switch to english language as you are using translation tools and they are a mess.
    I've alerady answered, you haven't really read my issue. You are using translation sofware, this may be the resaon why you not understanding my issue. I've also explained already, all this "clicki clicki" stuff was tried with different support people already, we are far behind of this type of error analysis, my frustration level reached alerady an extreme level. The issue is somewhere on the backend. I really want that someone analyse the backend and explain me WHY ON ALL SYSTEMS (ALL = MACOS, iOS, WINDOWS, iPADOS) and different mail clients (WHAT IS WELL INDICATING THAT THE ISSUE APPEARS IN THE BACKEND ALREADY!!!!!) ALL MAILS FROM UNKNOWN RECIPIENS ALWAYS (ALWAYS MEANS ALWAYS) COMMING TO JUNK AND THIS ONLY (THIS MEANS 100% ONLY) FOR THE OUTLOOK.COM MAIL ACCOUNT - the 2 other mail accounts aren't showing this weird behaviour.
    Honestly, my frustration again grown a bit more as i see, that here are people with 0 language skills trying to offer support via translation tools and they are completly failing, i have to repeat again and again the same and i have no hope for a resolution.
  3. TaysierS Win User

Microsoft konto umbenennen

„Wir nutzen einen Übersetzungsdienst, um unseren Benutzern zu helfen. Entschuldigung für die grammatikalischen Fehler. ""

Hello Gruß

At first let me apologize for the delay in responding to you
    I understand that you want to rename your account.
    Just make sure that you follow the right process of renaming account.
    You must do this by logging in via the browser and not through the application.
    You can follow the steps in the article ``Ändern der E-Mail-Adresse oder Telefonnummer für Ihr Microsoft-Konto
    ''

[​IMG]

** If you rename the account by adding an alias and delete the main account, you will not be able to send or receive through the deleted name, but all old correspondence will be present when you log in with the new name.

*** Return deleted mail name again depends on the type of deleted domain.
    *** If the deleted domain is any of the domains (other than Microsoft domains), you can add it again.
    **** If the primary name you deleted was one of the domains (hotmail, live, msn, Windowslive, outlook), you will not be able to add it or create it again.

I hope that I have clarified the matter to you
    Also please go back to my news of the result

If you have any other problem, please do not hesitate to ask

Taysier
  4. CharlesKenyon IA Win User

Office 365 vs Office Home 2019

Again, that logo may be just a Microsoft mistake.

Office 365 and Office 2019 share a lot of code and cross-over happens.

The place to check is in the Account window under File in any of the applications.
  5. Peter.Star Win User

Hotmail again?

Hallo,

nein, das ist nicht möglich.

Peter
  6. Gerts-Answers Win User

Hotmail again?

Hotmail (das Aussehen) gibt es schon seit Frühjahr 2014 nicht mehr!

Was zur Zeit ausgerollt wird ist schon das zweite Release von Outlook.com, dem Nachfolger.

Wie Peter schon richtig schreibt, konnte man sich gegen ersteres genauso wenig wehren wie gegen das jetzt. Bei Monopolisten gilt grundsätzlich "Friss Vogel oder stirb!" Wir wissen besser was Du willst.

Gert
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Thousands of deleted mails always appear again and again! - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Thousands of deleted mails always appear again and again! - Similar Threads - Thousands deleted mails

Forum Datum

After Update - Always need to relogin into my microsoft account AND setup the pin again

After Update - Always need to relogin into my microsoft account AND setup the pin again: Hello, am I the only one? After every update that I install on Windows 11, after my computer is rebooted, I have to log in to my Microsoft account again and set up the PIN all over. It's pretty...
Apps 17. Februar 2024

After Update - Always need to relogin into my microsoft account AND setup the pin again

After Update - Always need to relogin into my microsoft account AND setup the pin again: Hello, am I the only one? After every update that I install on Windows 11, after my computer is rebooted, I have to log in to my Microsoft account again and set up the PIN all over. It's pretty...
Games und Spiele 17. Februar 2024

An error occurred, please try again later.

An error occurred, please try again later.: Liebes Support-TeamIch weiss wirklich nicht, wieso bei den Freigabeeinstellungen bei den OneDrive-Photoalben steht «Link teilen mit: Jeder, für jeden freigeben, keine Anmeldung erforderlich».Die...
Microsoft Office 26. Januar 2024

VBA Macros not working again after Updates 08/2023

VBA Macros not working again after Updates 08/2023: Hi,Since Windows Updates in August 2023 the VBA Macros from internal File share are blocked again.In the beginning of 2022, when the macros are blocked the first time, I implemented the MS...
Microsoft Office 7. September 2023

Windows-Insider-program not reachable. Please try again later

Windows-Insider-program not reachable. Please try again later: Windows-Insider_program not rachable. Please try again later --> this is displayed, when I click on windows update --> windows-insider-programWhat does this mean and how to solve it?Appreaciate...
Windows Insider 20. August 2023

Microsoft Bookings is not working again

Microsoft Bookings is not working again: Hallo, ich nutze im Rahmen meiner Microsoft Office 365 Business Lizenz unter anderem auch die Bookings-App und habe diese z.B. in meiner Signatur oder auch auf meiner Website integriert. Es kommt...
Microsoft Office 18. März 2022

SWAY again

SWAY again: I have produced several learning units with SWAY and Power-Point as Video (mp4) included. It worked well all the time but all the sudden I and all the learners get the message after click on the...
Microsoft Office 6. November 2017
Thousands of deleted mails always appear again and again! solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.