Title is shown as an ID in MS SharePoint

Diskutiere und helfe bei Title is shown as an ID in MS SharePoint im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; [IMG] Do anybody know how to solve this issue? I want that my list is showing the right title and not the id. Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von TaylorDurden, 24. September 2020.

1. Title is shown as an ID in MS SharePoint

[​IMG]

Do anybody know how to solve this issue? I want that my list is showing the right title and not the id.

2. FBirnbaum_305 Win User

Text in table not displayed at the right place / What is this grey area in the ruler and how to change it?

It is just a HTML E-Mail I opened in Outlook - and I made the ruler visible, as normally it is not shown at all.
    <br />
  3. DavidG4P Win User

Restrict permissions for Word document does not work -- Berechtigungen einschränken für Word-Dokument funktioniert nicht

[table][tr]Aber wozu dient dann die im Eingangsbeitrag gezeigte Einschränkung der Dokumentberechtigung innerhalb Word, wenn diese nirgends funktioniert?<br />Ich kann in diesem Fall auch nicht über die Freigabe aus meinem OneDrive arbeiten, da das Dokument unmittelbar in der fraglichen SharePoint-Bibliothek liegen muss, bei der ich nicht zu den Eigentümern gehöre. <br />But then what is the purpose of the document permission restriction within Word shown in the opening post, if this doesn't work anywhere?<br />Also, I can't use sharing from my OneDrive in this case, as the document must be placed directly in the SharePoint library in question, where I am not one of the owners. <br />[/tr][/table]
  4. Marco Seefeldt Win User

Funktionsweise: Spalten eines SharePoint Inhaltstypes in einer PowerPoint Vorlage

Hallo Michael,

leider kann ich dir deine Frage nicht beantworten, da ich mit SharePoint noch keinerlei Erfahrung gesammelt habe.

Microsoft SharePoint gehoert zum Entwicklungssupport, verwendet wird dies von Entwicklern und IT-Profis. Hier im Privatkundenbereich, haben wir noch keinerlei Erfahrung mit dem SharePoint sammeln koennen.

Ich bitte um Verstaendnis.

Mit freundlichem Gruss

Marco

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties and confers no rights.
  5. h.Hugo Win User

word 2011 print from page to page

Hey Rolly,

what happens if you try print- pdf- open in preview? Is it shown correctly?
  6. D.Ritter Win User

Formelfelder in Word für Mac - mehrfach vertikal verschobene Formeldarstellung

Hi Mr. Korchok,

thank You for your answer. I try a translation of the problem.

If I open a word-file which includes a lot of equation fields the mathematic formula in these fields are not readable. The reason for this is that the formula are shown more often above each other in one raw. It seams that the formula are moved vertically
    in steps to the top of the raw and all the steps are shown. A picture would show the situation very easily. So the formula is not readable. If I click with the mouse inside the raw - not in the field - and press the space-button once, all the formula in the
    raw are shown correctly. If I slide the page outside the screen and then back, the formula is unreadable like before. By making a space once in the raw the formula is shown correctly again. The Problem is never shown if I print the file on paper or save it
    in an pdf-file.

Do You have an idea how I could fix this problem?

Thank You. Yours Ritter
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Title is shown as an ID in MS SharePoint - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Title is shown as an ID in MS SharePoint - Similar Threads - Title shown SharePoint

Forum Datum

MessageCopyForSendOnBehalfEnabled is not working as expected

MessageCopyForSendOnBehalfEnabled is not working as expected: Hi there,we are using Exchange on premise 2016 CU22 and Outlook 2016 & 2019. For a Shared Mailbox is set MessageCopyForSendOnBehalfEnabled & MessageCopyForSentAsEnabled to $true. Also set the...
Outlook.com 13. Dezember 2023

SharePoint - Create list from existing list - Title Bug

SharePoint - Create list from existing list - Title Bug: I want to create a SharePoint list from an existing SharePoint list. In myoriginal list the title column was renamed.The following unwanted behaviour exists: The title column gets the name...
Microsoft Office 22. November 2023

This PC is shown as another item

This PC is shown as another item: If I type osu into my start menu to search it up, this shows up:How do I make it normal again?
Apps 14. Februar 2023

This PC is shown as another item

This PC is shown as another item: If I type osu into my start menu to search it up, this shows up:How do I make it normal again?
Games und Spiele 14. Februar 2023

SharePoint Notification is still in english

SharePoint Notification is still in english: We would like to send the notification mail of the sharepoint site in German.I have changed the language to German everywhere possible. Unfortunately, the user still receives the notification mail...
Microsoft Office 6. Dezember 2022

Windows Storage Space - detach vhd is not shown

Windows Storage Space - detach vhd is not shown: I run a Windows Storage Space since 5 years without Problem. Storage Space contains two disks - RAID 1. Because I have a new Architecture I want to use the two disk as single disks.1. I did a...
Apps 25. Mai 2022

Windows Storage Space - detach vhd is not shown

Windows Storage Space - detach vhd is not shown: I run a Windows Storage Space since 5 years without Problem. Storage Space contains two disks - RAID 1. Because I have a new Architecture I want to use the two disk as single disks.1. I did a...
Games und Spiele 25. Mai 2022
Title is shown as an ID in MS SharePoint solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.