Trading Platform Development

Diskutiere und helfe bei Trading Platform Development im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I would like to develop my own trading platform. I have ideas how to make a unique product that solves many problems of my potential customers, but I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von Barns122, 21. September 2022.

1. Barns122
    Barns122 New Member

I would like to develop my own trading platform. I have ideas how to make a unique product that solves many problems of my potential customers, but I don't know how to implement them.... What can you recommend me?

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
  3. bernardandrews
    bernardandrews New Member

I can only recommend that you look for fintech developers and consult with them on issues related to the development of a trading platform. I personally have no experience in developing such platforms, so I can’t personally recommend anything.

4. JoWee
    JoWee Member

Today, trading, that is, buying and trading various resources and stocks on stock exchanges, is an increasingly popular activity, which, due to its scale, is becoming a good way to earn money. Many successful and wealthy businessmen and enterprises increase their capital by trading on various stock exchanges. However, it is worth noting that the most important component of a talented and successful trader is to constantly be in the media world and check the securities and stock markets on a regular basis.

Unfortunately, due to active life and constant employment, we do not always have access to a computer, and we are not always able to promptly check this or that information about the growth and decline of stocks, as well as other changes. It is for this that special mobile applications for the stock market are created, with the help of which you can not lose contact with reality and be in the information space in a complex way. And in order to develop your own trading platform, you can use trading platform development. I think this is a good option for you

Thema:

Trading Platform Development - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

Trading Platform Development - Similar Threads - Trading Platform Development

Forum Datum

idx software development

idx software development: I'm reaching out on behalf of my brother who's currently in search of IDX software development services for his project. He's looking for a reliable and experienced company that specializes in...
Software 21. Februar 2024

Platforms

Platforms: Платформы
Umfragen 15. Dezember 2023

Forex-Trading

Forex-Trading: Das Erlernen des Tradings kann eine anspruchsvolle, aber lohnende Erfahrung sein. Es erfordert ein tiefes Wissen über den Markt, ein Verständnis der technischen und fundamentalen Analyse und die...
Allgemeines 1. August 2023

Empfehlungen für eine Forex-Trading-Plattform?

Empfehlungen für eine Forex-Trading-Plattform?: Hallo zusammen, ich möchte mit dem Forex-Trading beginnen und suche eine gute Plattform, um loszulegen. Ich habe von MetaTrader 4 gehört, aber wo kann ich es herunterladen? Hat jemand einen Tipp?
Umfragen 20. März 2023

Wie vermeide ich eine falsche Schildkrötensuppe im Trading?

Wie vermeide ich eine falsche Schildkrötensuppe im Trading?: ich habe kürzlich von der Schildkrötensuppe-Strategie gehört, aber auch von der falschen Schildkrötensuppe. Ich bin mir nicht sicher, wie ich vermeiden kann, in die falsche Falle zu tappen. Könnt...
Umfragen 16. März 2023

Application development

Application development: Today, more than half of Internet users prefer mobile applications but not websites. Therefore, developers are trying to create more applications and games for the phone. What is the weirdest app...
Apps 9. August 2022

Welches Trading Demokonten?

Welches Trading Demokonten?: Möchte gerne mit dem Trading anfangen. Bin auf der suche nach einem guten Trading Demokonto? Welches Konto sollte ich versuchen? Tipps?
Umfragen 13. Januar 2022
Trading Platform Development solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.