Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again

Diskutiere und helfe bei Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again im Bereich Apps im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hey, so since there are some people on my work network that I didn't want to see my pc, I tried to change it's name so they wouldn't know its me. I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Apps" wurde erstellt von kingofsquirrel, 1. April 2022.

1. Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again

Hey, so since there are some people on my work network that I didn't want to see my pc, I tried to change it's name so they wouldn't know its me. I clicked on rename this PC in the About section of the normal windows 10 settings, and then I shut it down just to restart it later. Now however, there are two names listed under Device name and I can't click on Rename this PC again, since it's greyed out. Also, for other networks the first name still shows. I'm honestly clueless and I think this might be a bug. Thanks in advance for any help! :

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again - Apps

Die Seite wird geladen...

Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again - Similar Threads - Tried rename now

Forum Datum

office crashes tablet, can't be deinstalled

office crashes tablet, can't be deinstalled: Hey there, I am having issues with microsoft apps in general on my tabletandroid11. I can install the app normally, but after that things don't work anymore.I had word and office on my...
Microsoft Office 8. Dezember 2023

Can't log into OneDrive as it tries to connect to wrong tennant

Can't log into OneDrive as it tries to connect to wrong tennant: Hi,my work OneDrive tries to connect to a tennant that is not in use I used an account from there once for MS teams. E.g. as it shows the log in window, in the back is a picture of a different...
Microsoft Office 10. August 2022

Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again

Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again: Hey, so since there are some people on my work network that I didn't want to see my pc, I tried to change it's name so they wouldn't know its me. I clicked on rename this PC in the About section...
Games und Spiele 1. April 2022

Authenticator App wants me to use it to be able to use it

Authenticator App wants me to use it to be able to use it: I received a Visual Studio Abo. To Access/activate it I was prompted to use the MS Authenticator App. To log into the Authenticator App I was prompted to use the MS Authenticator App...Please help...
Microsoft Office 28. März 2022

[Hotmail - Outlook] Login - Microsoft can't send two-factor-SMS-Code to Mobilephone

[Hotmail - Outlook] Login - Microsoft can't send two-factor-SMS-Code to Mobilephone: Hallo, ich möchte mein Problem veranschaulichen. Ich habe in meinem Hotmail, Outlook/-E-mail-Adresse eine Zwei-Stufige-Login-Sicherheit aktiviert, und diese ist verbunden mit dem Empfangen einer...
Outlook.com 15. August 2020

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...

Can the Surface be configured to hibernate automatically after e.g. two hours, if it is in...: Sleep is faster to wake up than hibernate. During a work day, when I go from one meeting to the next, it is convenient that the surface starts fast when I quickly have to look up something; thus I...
Surface 9. Juni 2019

Name ändern

Name ändern: Hallo Ich möchte meinen Nachname ändern. Wenn ich auf Name ändern gehe, erscheint da der Name von meinem Mann!!!??? Wieso kommt der Name von meinem Mann? Ich habe diesen Namen nie eingegeben!...
Outlook.com 12. März 2018
Tried to rename PC, now it has two names and can't be renamed again solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.