Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e

Diskutiere und helfe bei Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hey, I'm unable to install all games which have "Administrator approval required for installation". When it's supposed to start downloading it... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von Kim Dude, 27. Oktober 2019.

1. Kim Dude
    Kim Dude Gast

Hey,

I'm unable to install all games which have "Administrator approval required for installation".

When it's supposed to start downloading it stops and gives the error message "Something unexpected happened" with the error code 0x8007065e.

What I've tried to fix this:

- ran everything as administrator

- made a new local profile to make sure I have administrator privileges

- reset Store Apps

- checked system files with SFC

- reinstalled the 1903 Update

- tried installing games on both drives, which both have enough space

- restarted my PC.

I would very much appreciate help. I'm looking forward to playing Outer Worlds and the other great games through the Game Pass subscription.

Cheers

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
  3. ml1004
    ml1004 New Member

Hey there, I know it's been a while but i'm having the same issue atm and i can't seem to find any solution, did you manage to fix it back then and if so, how did you do it?

Thema:

Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e - Similar Threads - Unable install most

Forum Datum

Unable to fix broken Windows 11 App Installer

Unable to fix broken Windows 11 App Installer: If I try to install the Windows Package Manager, I get the following error meaningless error message: The Desktop Installer is the culprit, and I cannot install anything with the MSIXBUNDLE...
Apps 8. Juni 2023

Unable to fix broken Windows 11 App Installer

Unable to fix broken Windows 11 App Installer: If I try to install the Windows Package Manager, I get the following error meaningless error message: The Desktop Installer is the culprit, and I cannot install anything with the MSIXBUNDLE...
Games und Spiele 8. Juni 2023

Xbox Game Pass PC Inhaltsfilter

Xbox Game Pass PC Inhaltsfilter: Hallo zusammen,Ich wollte eben über die Xbox GamePass App Serious Sam 4 installieren, aber leider sagt es mir, dass ich Inhaltsbeschränkungen habe und ein Erwachsener das Spiel für mich...
Apps 30. Dezember 2021

I am unable to install the XBOX app on my PC

I am unable to install the XBOX app on my PC: Hello,after the last XBOX App update was released it said, that I had to manage my updates in the microsoft store. It was not in the Updates folders. I deinstalled the app and now, I am unable to...
Apps 15. Mai 2021

Not able to install a game I have pruchased through a game key on an other pc

Not able to install a game I have pruchased through a game key on an other pc: Hi, I bought Sea of Thieves last year on an old pc. I built a new pc now and I wanted to install Sea of Thieves on my new pc. How ever I can't. It doesnt say that I have ever owned the game on...
Apps 21. November 2020

xbox game Pass für PC Beta app installiert nicht

xbox game Pass für PC Beta app installiert nicht: nach runterladen der app und installationsstart kommt die fehlermeldung: Ein Fehler ist aufgetreten Die app konnte nicht installiert werden 0x80190194.
Apps 10. September 2020

How to start mixer broadcast on XBOX Game Bar on Windows 10

How to start mixer broadcast on XBOX Game Bar on Windows 10: Somehow the settings of the XBOX Game Bar have changed. The button for an instant broadcast aren't there anymore. Does anyone know, how to start a mixer broadcast directly out of the game bar?...
Apps 1. November 2019
Unable to install most games via Xbox App on PC - 0x8007065e solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.