Unfreeze my onedrive account

Diskutiere und helfe bei Unfreeze my onedrive account im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, my onedrive account has been frozen due to me exceeding the storage limit. I have already freed up space, but unfortunately my onedrive account... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Peter Freigner, 23. Januar 2024.

1. Unfreeze my onedrive account

Hello, my onedrive account has been frozen due to me exceeding the storage limit. I have already freed up space, but unfortunately my onedrive account remains frozen and I am unable to select a folder when starting onedrive.Error message is as follows:There is a problem with your account. Sign into Onedrive.com to learn more and fix the problem. Error Code: 0x08004def7

2. Raymond Kalaiyo Win User

Frozen data in September, 72,4GB data on 1T account?

Hello On R,

My name is Raymond, welcome to Microsoft Community.
    I am a Microsoft user just like you.

I hope you are doing well.

I understand your OneDrive storage is going to be frozen. Please understand that if you don't access your OneDrive account within 12 months, or if you exceed your storage limit, your OneDrive account will be frozen.

Kindly find link from Microsoft attached to learn more about Why OneDrive is frozen & how to unfreeze it: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us...s-frozen-5e76147b-b7d5-4bcb-ba28-b91e3eb636b6

Find attached similar issue with solution from Microsoft Community: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...-account/fefc8bc9-bec7-45d6-a907-7aefb5580640

If you received this notice while you are actively using your OneDrive and you still have storage space, please reach out to Microsoft support for further assistance as this may require access to your Microsoft account and as an Independent Advisor, I do not have access to your Microsoft account.

I apologise for the inconvenience this may cause you.

You can contact Microsoft Support via Live Chat.

Kindly go to Microsoft Contact Us website: https://support.microsoft.com/contactus/

Give back to the Community, Help the next person who has this issue by indicating if this reply solved your problem. Click Yes or No below.

Warm Regards

<br />
  3. Humpatz Win User

Fehlermeldung: "Ihr OneDrive-Ordner kann nicht am ausgewählten Speicherort erstellt werden."

Just noticed that OneDrive has been silently updated today, version is 19.192.0926.0012

Currently I'm not even able to log in to my OneDrive account, after entering my email address the logon window appears again and again.
  4. HorstHk Win User

Warum kann ich in O365 (Mac) keine Speicherorte hinzufügen?

Hallo Alexander,
    ich hatte heute Kontakt mit MS-Support. Wir konnten keine Remoteverbindung zu meinem MAC herstellen. Deshalb wurde ich gebeten, das gleiche auf einem Windows-Computer zu versuchen. Nachdem ich dort den Account in O365 hinzugefügt hatte erschien er auch auf dem MAC. Das konnte ich mit allen Accounts machen. Wir haben festgestellt dass das letzte O365 Update am 14.2. durchgeführt wurde, was ungefähr mit dem Start meiner Probleme zusammen hing. Ich wurde gebeten die Dez, Version von O365 zu installieren und dann zu versuchen. Was ich bei Gelegenheit probieren möchte.
    Grüße
    Horst
    UPDATE.
    Hier das endgültige Ergebnis -> Mail an den Support in Englisch:
    Hello Samuel,
    there is definitely a bug in the latest O365 version.
    Before I started, I removed 2 of my 3 OneDrive Business accounts from my Microsoft computer.
    Then I removed O365 on my MAC and installed 16.68 (22121100)
    When I started Word, I could see my personal account and the Business account I did not remove from the Windows computer.
    I added one of the OneDrive Business accounts without any problems.
    After that I started AutoUpdate and Excel, Word and Teams were updated to 16.70 (23021201).
    Now I tried to add the 3rd OneDrive Business Account Without Success
    Going back to my Windows PC I just saw my personal account and the one I left before.
    I added both of my remaining Business account (also the one I already added in my Mac) after that all three accounts where available also in my Mac.
    I think this procedure proofed that there is a bug in version 16.70 (23021201).
    BR
    Horst
  5. WolfgangTichy Win User

Office für iOS: kann Open-XML Dokumente nicht öffnen (normale Word docx Dokumente!!)

noch als Zusatzinfo:

Additional info:

I ran the following test:

I took a .docx file I created on my office PC which was stored on our server and saved it locally to my PC harddrive. I then save a copy as .doc as well. Then I emailed both files to my office Outlook account AND my iCloud account (with one email).

BOTH files did NOT open from my Outlook account and BOTH files just opened fine from my iCloud account.

I then forwarded the email from my Outlook account to my iCloud account and now BOTH files did NOT open anymore.

So it seems that my Outlook account (Exchange server) corrupts the files.

Can that be?

best regards

Wolfgang
  6. Holger Buck Win User

Delete Connection Google account in Microsoft account

There appears no other account then my hotmail-account. There is nothing else.
    <br />The App section just leads to the settings of my microsoft account in my browser. There I already searched unsuccesfull.
    <br />
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Unfreeze my onedrive account - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Unfreeze my onedrive account - Similar Threads - Unfreeze onedrive account

Forum Datum

Can't login into my account

Can't login into my account: Hello, I haven't use my Hotmail account for quite a while. When I try to login it say's the account does not exist. When I try to create a new account with the same name it says it's used by...
Outlook.com Freitag um 16:22 Uhr

Cannot Log-In my admin account.

Cannot Log-In my admin account.: I have an admin account, which I need to access. I cannot access it because the password is not recognized. Reset password option: It does not work, because it requires the code confirmation in...
Microsoft Office 29. Februar 2024

My Microsoft Account is gone

My Microsoft Account is gone: So following scenario: I wanted to do my Windows update, clicked around a bit and somehow changed my account and noticed that there was some strange Russian email registered as administrator....
Games und Spiele 17. Oktober 2023

My Account got suspended/banned

My Account got suspended/banned: Hello, my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally meaning I had to change it. It asked me to verify...
Outlook.com 6. Juni 2020

My Account got suspended/banned

My Account got suspended/banned: Hello, my name is Tim and my Microsoft account has been banned. It has been banned due to my not having the phone number that I put in originally meaning I had to change it. It asked me to verify...
Microsoft Office 6. Juni 2020

Lost my hotmail Account

Lost my hotmail Account: Heyho, years ago, I lost access to my hotmail account (probably got a keylogger or some other spyware). Sadly, I also lost access to my contact e-mail account which now appearantly does not...
Outlook.com 17. November 2018

My accounts have been hacked

My accounts have been hacked: I have been using two outlook accounts Someone has hacked these and changed the informations that I need to name to recover my emails. Is there anyway except the recovery to get my email...
Outlook.com 5. Mai 2017
Unfreeze my onedrive account solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.