Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint

Diskutiere und helfe bei Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello How can I convert the fields dates, path... in powerpoint and excel to text? I know there's a chance to do this in word and it works fine. But... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Robin Huber, 16. Juni 2020.

1. Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint

Hello

How can I convert the fields dates, path... in powerpoint and excel to text? I know there's a chance to do this in word and it works fine. But how can I do it in powerpoint or excel?

The problem is that these fields getting updated while opening the file.

2. I_QC Win User

Hi Robin,

My name is Riley and I'm an Independent Community Adviser. I'm also a regular Microsoft customer like yourself and I'd love to help you with your problem.

I've found some instructions that I think could help with this issue. Please click the link below, follow the instructions, and let me know if it works.

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42829402/vb...

Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product
    advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Awaiting your reply,

Riley

Independent Community Adviser

Current Time Zone: Greenwich Mean Time

PLEASE NOTE: Please allow me some time to reply as my messages might not come through instantly. Thank you for your patience.
  3. Robin Huber Win User

The field don't update anymore and is simply text. I need to convert multiple PDFs and they'd have the original things of the document not the updated fields.

The Code in Word: ActiveDocument.Fields.Unlink
  4. V. Arya Win User

When you unlink a date field then what is left - Does it become current date or date is completely removed?
  5. Robin Huber Win User

Hello

Thanks for the answers. But that's not what I'm looking for.

I search for a solution to "unlink" the fields in header and footer. For example a date field, which updates when I print or open the file.

In word I can do this with a macro, but in excel and powerpoint that solution didn't worked.
  6. V. Arya Win User

Hello Robin

I am , Independent Advisor, to work with you on this issue. In Excel, you can copy the cell where link is and paste it back as values.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint - Similar Threads - Unlink Fields Excel

Forum Datum

PowerPoint: Standardfarben ändern

PowerPoint: Standardfarben ändern: Hallo Community,ist des möglich in PowerPoint die Standardfarben zu ändern? Wenn ja, wie? Bis jetzt finde ich nur die Möglichkeit die Designfarben zu ändern.Freue mich über Eure Antworten.Vielen...
Microsoft Office 2. März 2022

WORD macro unlink all fields. Problem with page numbers

WORD macro unlink all fields. Problem with page numbers: Hi I want to unlink all fields in a word document with a macro. It works with the following VBA code. But when I have page numbers multiple pages in a document the numbers will just show "1" on...
Microsoft Office 1. Dezember 2020

Excel - Unlink all header and footer fields by opening

Excel - Unlink all header and footer fields by opening: Hello I want to unlink the fields in the header and footer just like this example: https://stackoverflow.com/questions/42829402/vba-excel-unlink-headers-footers-in-word This example shows the...
Microsoft Office 23. Juni 2020

Excel in PowerPoint

Excel in PowerPoint: Hallo zusammen, ich habe folgendes Problem. Ich habe eine Excelliste über Einfügen/Objekt in meine PowerPoint eingefügt. Ich möchte allerdings nun, dass ich wenn ich die Excel-Datei über die...
Microsoft Office 26. September 2018

Excel in PowerPoint

Excel in PowerPoint: Hallo zusammen, ich habe folgendes Problem. Ich habe eine Excelliste über Einfügen/Objekt in meine PowerPoint eingefügt. Ich möchte allerdings nun, dass ich wenn ich die Excel-Datei über die...
Microsoft Office 25. September 2018

SharePoint: Edit an issue and get greyed out fields

SharePoint: Edit an issue and get greyed out fields: I created in SharePoint online an issue-tracking library. The Enduser will fill out the form. But if the Enduser want to add an comment he has to edit the issue. In this edit-form I want greyed...
Microsoft Office 25. Juli 2017

Field Medic

Field Medic: Field Medic [IMG] Field Medic is the premier diagnostic application for Windows Phone. This tool allows easy collection of device information and ETW logs right from your device. Field...
Tools + Produktivität 26. März 2015
Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.