Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working

Diskutiere und helfe bei Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I just upgraded my motherboard and cpu and switched to windows 11. Now I can't activate Windows. The original key I used for Windows 10 ain't working.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von JulianEwald, 26. März 2023.

1. Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working

I just upgraded my motherboard and cpu and switched to windows 11. Now I can't activate Windows. The original key I used for Windows 10 ain't working. I also linked my win 10 license with my Microsoft account but that doesn't seem to do help either. Is there anything I can do? I don't want to buy a new license.

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working - Similar Threads - Upgraded Windows and

Forum Datum

I found them in the archive and moved them to the inbox, only now they are gone again,

I found them in the archive and moved them to the inbox, only now they are gone again,: Aus diesem Thread ausgliedern. Ich habe das selbe Problem Ich habe sie im Archiv wieder gefunden und in den Posteingang verschoben nur jetzt sind sie auch wieder weg,also auch in keinem anderen...
Outlook.com 9. August 2023

Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working

Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working: I just upgraded my motherboard and cpu and switched to windows 11. Now I can't activate Windows. The original key I used for Windows 10 ain't working. I also linked my win 10 license with my...
Apps 26. März 2023

I need help with Windows 11 and the OS not working properly with my Ethernet to run updates

I need help with Windows 11 and the OS not working properly with my Ethernet to run updates: Hello,I did build a new PC with following Hardware:AMD RYZEN 7 5700G 3,8GHzMSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus MotherboardGigabyte RTX 3060 12GB VRAMKingston FURY 32GB RAM 4xSamsung M.2 500GB SSD OS...
Apps 17. März 2023

I need help with Windows 11 and the OS not working properly with my Ethernet to run updates

I need help with Windows 11 and the OS not working properly with my Ethernet to run updates: Hello,I did build a new PC with following Hardware:AMD RYZEN 7 5700G 3,8GHzMSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus MotherboardGigabyte RTX 3060 12GB VRAMKingston FURY 32GB RAM 4xSamsung M.2 500GB SSD OS...
Games und Spiele 17. März 2023

Inserted B&M Key in M slot, now the windows on my M Key SSD wont boot, Windows repair shows...

Inserted B&M Key in M slot, now the windows on my M Key SSD wont boot, Windows repair shows...: Dear Community!I am facing an error:I have a Razer Blade 15 advanved Laptop with Windows 10 Home.In this Laptop, in the Motherboard, there is an Nvme M Key slot, for my SSD. Recently, I plugged in...
Games und Spiele 9. Dezember 2022

Windows 11 Task bar and search option not working

Windows 11 Task bar and search option not working: Hello,seemingly without any reason not directly after an update or any specific action, the task bar is almost completely blank see screen shot. Also, the search option does not work anymore in...
Apps 11. März 2022

Windows 11 Task bar and search option not working

Windows 11 Task bar and search option not working: Hello,seemingly without any reason not directly after an update or any specific action, the task bar is almost completely blank see screen shot. Also, the search option does not work anymore in...
Games und Spiele 11. März 2022
Upgraded to Windows 11 and now the key ain't working solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.