Use a Paysafecard on the Microsoft-Store [Win10]

Diskutiere und helfe bei Use a Paysafecard on the Microsoft-Store [Win10] im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Dear lovely Community, I´ve got a little problem. sadly I listen to a friend who said to me, that I am able to pay in the Xbox store at my Win10 Pc... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von Emilio_23, 16. Oktober 2018.

1. Emilio_23
    Emilio_23 Gast

Use a Paysafecard on the Microsoft-Store [Win10]

Dear lovely Community,

I´ve got a little problem. sadly I listen to a friend who said to me, that I am able to pay in the Xbox store at my Win10 Pc with Paysafecards. To buy Forza 7 Ulitmate I bought 2x 20€ Paysafe cards and 1x 50€, but the store doesn't accept Paysafecards.

it would be nice to find a solution to my problem because I want to play with him, who owns an Xbox One.

Hope you are able to help me fastly.

Your Emilio

P.S. sorry for my bad English knowledge

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Use a Paysafecard on the Microsoft-Store [Win10] - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

Use a Paysafecard on the Microsoft-Store [Win10] - Similar Threads - Use Paysafecard the

Forum Datum

The Feature You Are Trying to Use in on a Network Resource That is Unavailable Fehlermeldung

The Feature You Are Trying to Use in on a Network Resource That is Unavailable Fehlermeldung: Ich habe versucht das Spiel Don`t Scream auf Steam zu starten doch wenn ich es starte kommt die Meldung: The Feature You Are Trying to Use in on a Network Resource That is Unavailable
Apps 28. Oktober 2023

The Feature You Are Trying to Use in on a Network Resource That is Unavailable Fehlermeldung

The Feature You Are Trying to Use in on a Network Resource That is Unavailable Fehlermeldung: Ich habe versucht das Spiel Don`t Scream auf Steam zu starten doch wenn ich es starte kommt die Meldung: The Feature You Are Trying to Use in on a Network Resource That is Unavailable
Games und Spiele 28. Oktober 2023

Microsoft Office 28. Oktober 2023

Microsoft Store Error 0x80073cf9 Win10 Win11

Microsoft Store Error 0x80073cf9 Win10 Win11: Hallo zusammen, ich habe seit nun ca. 10 Monaten das Problem, dass sich nach einem Windows Update alle Apps im Store deinstalliert hatten und durch den beschriebenen Error nicht mehr zu beziehen...
Games und Spiele 17. November 2021

Win10 Microsoft Store fehlt

Win10 Microsoft Store fehlt: Hallo. Ich habe mir einen Laptop gekauft, auf dem ich aber auf keine Apps zugreifen kann Fehlermeldungen kommen: z.b sie benötigen eine neue App zum öffnen dieses ms-screensketch-links Ich...
Apps 10. Oktober 2020

Changing the header look on a communication site

Changing the header look on a communication site: Hi there, I am trying to change the header look on my newly created communication site. the result should look like in the example here (color background and sub-menus):...
Microsoft Office 29. Januar 2019

use a paysafecard

use a paysafecard: Dear lovely Community, I´ve got a little problem. sadly I listen to a friend who said to me, that I am able to pay in the Xbox store at my Win10 Pc with Paysafecards. To buy Forza 7 Ulitmate I...
Games und Spiele 16. Oktober 2018
Use a Paysafecard on the Microsoft-Store [Win10] solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.