Using the pen for powerpoint presentation

Diskutiere und helfe bei Using the pen for powerpoint presentation im Bereich Surface im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; The documentation says that I can use the pen with the Surface to "page forward" and "page back" when presenting a PPT preso. How do I set up that this... Dieses Thema im Forum "Surface" wurde erstellt von ZueriChris, 13. September 2018.

1. ZueriChris
    ZueriChris Gast

Using the pen for powerpoint presentation

The documentation says that I can use the pen with the Surface to "page forward" and "page back" when presenting a PPT preso. How do I set up that this works, the functionality is not available under the pen settings?

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Using the pen for powerpoint presentation - Surface

Die Seite wird geladen...

Using the pen for powerpoint presentation - Similar Threads - Using the pen

Forum Datum

#WERT! error for using MONAT function

#WERT! error for using MONAT function: I am currently trying to get the month value out of a table called Tracking and the column Buchungsdatum. The Buchungsdatum values are dates. I built the formula: MONATTracking[@Buchungsdatum] to...
Microsoft Office 23. Februar 2024

I'm using the Powerpoint web version and I am searching for the 3D Model button but i can't...

I'm using the Powerpoint web version and I am searching for the 3D Model button but i can't...: I tried everything to use the 3D Model function but everything doesn't work.
Microsoft Office 2. März 2023

Email von Microsoft Exchange Server - Retrieval using the IMAP4 protocol failed for the...

Email von Microsoft Exchange Server - Retrieval using the IMAP4 protocol failed for the...: Hallo, ich synchronisiere meine Emails, Kontakte, Kalender und Aufgaben über MS Exchange Server. Funktioniert auch ganz gut, aber immer wenn ich einen Kalendereintrag, Aufgabe oder Kontakt...
Outlook.com 6. Oktober 2018

Email von Microsoft Exchange Server - Retrieval using the IMAP4 protocol failed for the...

Email von Microsoft Exchange Server - Retrieval using the IMAP4 protocol failed for the...: Hallo, ich synchronisiere meine Emails, Kontakte, Kalender und Aufgaben über MS Exchange Server. Funktioniert auch ganz gut, aber immer wenn ich einen Kalendereintrag, Aufgabe oder Kontakt...
Outlook.com 4. Oktober 2018

Using Microsoft Outlook for Newsletters

Using Microsoft Outlook for Newsletters: Hello all, My company is looking into sending a monthly newsletter, and we're debating whether or not it would make sense to invest in software (e.g. mailjet or benchmark) or if we can simply...
Outlook.com 9. Februar 2018

Setting the Monitor for the powerpoint presenter view

Setting the Monitor for the powerpoint presenter view: Hello, I am trying to get the presenter view to the third monitor (windows pc) when starting the presentation mode. Sadly no luck so far. Can someone tell me if it is possible and if so, how...
Microsoft Office 3. Dezember 2017

PowerPoint-Presentation erstellt 2014

PowerPoint-Presentation erstellt 2014: Hallo da draußen, ich habe Office 365° auf meinem Hauptrechner und auf meinem Laptop.. beide Pc`s sind auf dem neuesten Stand und haben Windows 10 installiert. soweit so gut... ich habe im...
Microsoft Office 9. Oktober 2017
Using the pen for powerpoint presentation solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.