very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE

Diskutiere und helfe bei very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: For more than 20 years I had a single personal email and my skype, from good to 1st,... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von ArelisJimenez, 1. Juli 2020.

1. very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE

very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE: For more than 20 years I had a single personal email and my skype, from good to 1st, blocked it 5 days ago, hurting me and losing a lot of information my emails I received from everything there, they are modern every day innovating and doing more damage at the same time, many complaints there are so many blockades without reason and falsely ... I have gmasil and yahoo here germany web.de and I have never had problems only with you now. the worst is I answer all my questions they unblocked me and two days later they blocked emails and skype again, they tell me attentively they don't have to see anything skype service only microsoft, I go and do they tell me and nothing to solve, unblock me, one doesn't do magic , we are not robot, guess how many things and contacts I have, I do not send a subject title my trusted emails to recover my skype and there were only 3 my contacts, I fill out all forms more than 6 times and always the same message, I will fill again I remembered again and nothing to unblock me, then I wonder: they tell me they have nothing to do with skype, and because if it is not with emails from Microsoft, skype is not used, they told me they do not know anything about Skype? I lost my emails and all information and I had to have an Outlook domain, for me that is being IRRESPONSIBLE BY FALSELY BLOCKING ...

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE - Similar Threads - very disappointed after

Forum Datum

BSOD after ~20 minutes inactivity

BSOD after ~20 minutes inactivity: I experienced a BSOD while away from the PC for ~20 minutes. Normally, the PC went into power-saving mode when the crash occurred.According to the Minidump file, the error is related to dam.sys.I...
Apps 29. Dezember 2023

BSOD after ~20 minutes inactivity

BSOD after ~20 minutes inactivity: I experienced a BSOD while away from the PC for ~20 minutes. Normally, the PC went into power-saving mode when the crash occurred.According to the Minidump file, the error is related to dam.sys.I...
Games und Spiele 29. Dezember 2023

Very old hotmail account recovery

Very old hotmail account recovery: Hello everyone,I have an issue trying to recover a very old hotmail account, probably last accessed back in 2010 or 2011.I wanted to recover my old Runescape account, but I cannot access the...
Outlook.com 28. Dezember 2023

Screen snipping very slow after updates

Screen snipping very slow after updates: Hi The screen snipping tool takes very long to open after I have pushed the back of my Surface pen after the recent updates. Before it was fast almost immediately but now it takes over a minute...
Surface 4. Oktober 2020

Lost my hotmail Account

Lost my hotmail Account: Heyho, years ago, I lost access to my hotmail account (probably got a keylogger or some other spyware). Sadly, I also lost access to my contact e-mail account which now appearantly does not...
Outlook.com 17. November 2018

Skype von Hotmail trennen

Skype von Hotmail trennen: Hallo wie kann ich Skype von Hotline trennen. Unter den Kontoeinstellungen ist es nicht möglich da ich keine Möglichkeit habe es dort zu deaktivieren. Danke für die Hilfe Crissi
Outlook.com 24. März 2018

Supercomputer mit 20 Mio. Prozessoren zur Klimaberechnung

Supercomputer mit 20 Mio. Prozessoren zur Klimaberechnung: Wissenschaftler der Berkeley Universität glauben, mit einem 20-Millionen-CPU-Computer Klimasimulationen auf einen Kilometer genau erstellen zu können. Um die Energieaufnahme im Rahmen zu halten,...
Hardware 8. Mai 2008
very disappointed after 20 YEARS WITH MY HOTMAIL AND MIO SKYPE solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.