Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello everyone,I imported a CAD-file dwg. /AutoCAD 2007 of our detailed factory building plan 300 m x 200 m to visio to use it as the background for... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von ricardowdg, 25. Januar 2023.

1. ricardowdg
    ricardowdg Gast

Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out?

Hello everyone,I imported a CAD-file dwg. /AutoCAD 2007 of our detailed factory building plan 300 m x 200 m to visio to use it as the background for the factory layout. I set the right scale so that the distances match the reality and everything looks fine from distance dwg. measure exactly matches the visio measure. Links to the Screenshots are listed below. But when I create shapes in the foreground they move in relation to the background after I zoomed out and back in about 20 cm in relation to the building plan. It looks like the CAD background is not really "fixed" or "glued" to t

2. Şenol Küpeli Win User

Vorblatt, Kopfzeilenverwaltung und Quellenverwaltung in Word

Thanks a lot for the reply! If you dont mind, I would like to elobarate my question in english. First problem is that I would like to add a word document (coverpage) to my word document. This coverpage is already prepared. But I have to merge this two word documents. How is it possible? The second problem is when I add a header in the coverpage, it appears in the other pages also. How can I fix the header just in the first page? Third problem is that I have deleted some references in the bibliography, when I update the bibliography, the deleted references don't disappear. How can I fix it?
    <br />Kind regards
    <br />
  3. Marion365 Win User

Open .one file in OneNote with Microsoft 365 subscription?

Thanks for the quick answer! I'm not sure what is meant by "copy sections from .one files"? How can I copy only one section from a .one file?
  4. Geotrix Win User

Get and edit file on OneDrive with Microsoft Graph

And then everybody can add his file with a link and can edit it from the browser? Or can just I use my own files?
    <br />Edit: I don‘t want to sign in. I just want to use the share link
    <br />
  5. Andapa Win User

OneDrive Bibliothek kann nach Neustart nicht mehr synchronisiert werden

Hi, just saw that it is easier when I write in english. I cannot copy just the text. I can only insert a picture with the error message.
    <br />Basically it says: Your libary is removed. All data are still stored on your computer. Remove the syncronisation of this libary or contact the libary owner.
    <br />When I remoive the syncronisation and click again on the link I received from the libary owner it opens and I can sync and whatevery I plan to do but as soon I restart the computer I receive the same error message again.
    <br />Thx and cheers Andy
    <br />
  6. Bernd P. Win User

one note

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out? - Similar Threads - Visio How can

Forum Datum

How can I find out my Product Key without a program?

How can I find out my Product Key without a program?: Hi,how can I find out the Product Key for my Windows without downloading a program for that? How can I directly find it in the registry? The instructions on the internet only explain how to find...
Allgemeines 2. November 2022

How can I find out my Product Key without a program?: Hi,how can I find out the Product Key for my Windows without downloading a program for that? How can I directly find it in the registry? The instructions on the internet only explain how to find...
Apps 2. November 2022

Games und Spiele 2. November 2022

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 26. Januar 2018

How can i delete my Account?

How can i delete my Account?: How can i delete my Office 365 Account?
Microsoft Office 25. Januar 2018

Can I import a library from Excel to the BPM from LCS

Can I import a library from Excel to the BPM from LCS: Hello everyone, currently I'm working with a LCS-project. Now I have a lot of processes I want to import from a Excel-sheet to the Business Process Modeller in Lifecycle Services. I can't see...
Microsoft Office 12. Januar 2018

Can I import a ibrary from Excel to the BPM from LCS

Can I import a ibrary from Excel to the BPM from LCS: Hello everyone, currently I'm working with a LCS-project. Now I have a lot of processes I want to import from a Excel-sheet to the Business Process Modeller in Lifecycle Services. I can't see...
Microsoft Office 11. Januar 2018
Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.