Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello everyone,I imported a CAD-file dwg. /AutoCAD 2007 of our detailed factory building plan 300 m x 200 m to visio to use it as the background for... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von ricardowdg, 25. Januar 2023.

1. ricardowdg
    ricardowdg Gast

Hello everyone,I imported a CAD-file dwg. /AutoCAD 2007 of our detailed factory building plan 300 m x 200 m to visio to use it as the background for the factory layout. I set the right scale so that the distances match the reality and everything looks fine from distance dwg. measure exactly matches the visio measure. Links to the Screenshots are listed below. But when I create shapes in the foreground they move in relation to the background after I zoomed out and back in about 20 cm in relation to the building plan. It looks like the CAD background is not really "fixed" or "glued" to t

2. AnnaThomasH Win User

Hi Ricard

I'm Anna and I'd be happy to help you with your question. In this Forum, we are Microsoft consumers just like yourself.

It sounds like there may be an issue with the alignment of the CAD background and the foreground shapes in Visio. One possible solution to this problem would be to use the "Align" or "Position" tools in Visio to precisely align the foreground shapes with the background CAD drawing.

You can also try to re-import the CAD file and make sure that the import settings are correct (e.g. using the correct scale, units, etc.). Also, you can try to lock the background CAD drawing to prevent any accidental movement or ensure that all the shapes are created in the same page as the background CAD.

It's worth noting that when working with Visio and CAD file, the compatibility of the software version is essential, as DWG files can have different format and structure depending on the AutoCAD version. I would check if the Visio version you are using is compatible with the AutoCAD 2007 version of the file you imported.

Another solution could be to import the CAD file into AutoCAD and then export it to Visio format (e.g. vsd, vsdx) and then link the shapes to the background.

If none of these solutions resolve the issue, it may be worth contacting AutoDesk support for further assistance.

I hope this helps ;-), let me know if this is contrary to what you need, I would still be helpful to answer more of your questions.

Best Regards,

Anna

Give back to the community. Help the next person with this problem by indicating whether this answer solved your problem. Click Yes or No at the bottom.
  3. Wolfgang Dlapa Win User

VISIO 2013 in Word und Excel

ich habe unter Win7Prof und Office2010Pro nun Visio2013 installiert. Bei Verwendung mit Word2010 und Excel2010 werden die Shapes alle unscharf ausgedruckt, dies war mit Visio2010 nicht so. Gibt es da bitte eine Abhilfe bzw. welche Einstellungen
    sollten ggf. auf welchen Wert geändert werden? Ich habe schon alles mögliche versucht, auch das Arbeitsblatt unter einem Grafikformat (png, gif, emf, jpg, usw.) abzuspeichern und in Word bzw. Excel einzufügen, auch da werden alle Shapes unscharf ausgedruckt.
    maybe there is anyone who can help me:

I have installed now Visio 2013 under Win7Pro and Office2010Pro. When I import the Visio shapes into Excel2010 or Word2010 and then print all shapes are very out of focus.

Is there a workaround or which setting must be modified as necessary to what value? I have tried everythink what is possible (etc. png, jpg, emf, gif) and safe the spredsheet under a graphics format and paste it in Word2010 and Excel2010, as well as all
    the shapes printed out of focus
  4. Şenol Küpeli Win User

Vorblatt, Kopfzeilenverwaltung und Quellenverwaltung in Word

Thanks a lot for the reply! If you dont mind, I would like to elobarate my question in english. First problem is that I would like to add a word document (coverpage) to my word document. This coverpage is already prepared. But I have to merge this two word documents. How is it possible? The second problem is when I add a header in the coverpage, it appears in the other pages also. How can I fix the header just in the first page? Third problem is that I have deleted some references in the bibliography, when I update the bibliography, the deleted references don't disappear. How can I fix it?
    <br />Kind regards
    <br />
  5. HWI_673 Win User

Kontakte in Outlook-APP Android zeigt nur noch den Namen an sonst keine Angaben mehr - woran kann das liegen?

Hallo Don,

habe mich mit dem Outlook Support in England in Verbindung gesetzt.Problem wird untersucht.

S. Antwort.

Please accept our apologies. This issue has been reported and we are aware and investigating. Unfortunately, I don't have information on when a fix will be rolled out. Don't give up on us and thanks for understanding.

Is there anything else I can help you with?
  6. Marion365 Win User

Open .one file in OneNote with Microsoft 365 subscription?

Thanks for the quick answer! I'm not sure what is meant by "copy sections from .one files"? How can I copy only one section from a .one file?
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out? - Similar Threads - Visio How can

Forum Datum

How can I download a OneDrive File ?

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Apps 16. November 2023

How can I download a OneDrive File ?: HelloI was sent an important link by e-mail for OneDrive:Content of the Mail:"XXXX has shared a OneDrive for Business file with you. To view it, click on the link...
Games und Spiele 16. November 2023

Microsoft Office 16. November 2023

How can I find out my Product Key without a program?

How can I find out my Product Key without a program?: Hi,how can I find out the Product Key for my Windows without downloading a program for that? How can I directly find it in the registry? The instructions on the internet only explain how to find...
Apps 2. November 2022

How can I find out my Product Key without a program?

How can I find out my Product Key without a program?: Hi,how can I find out the Product Key for my Windows without downloading a program for that? How can I directly find it in the registry? The instructions on the internet only explain how to find...
Games und Spiele 2. November 2022

Can I import a library from Excel to the BPM from LCS

Can I import a library from Excel to the BPM from LCS: Hello everyone, currently I'm working with a LCS-project. Now I have a lot of processes I want to import from a Excel-sheet to the Business Process Modeller in Lifecycle Services. I can't see...
Microsoft Office 12. Januar 2018

Can I import a ibrary from Excel to the BPM from LCS

Can I import a ibrary from Excel to the BPM from LCS: Hello everyone, currently I'm working with a LCS-project. Now I have a lot of processes I want to import from a Excel-sheet to the Business Process Modeller in Lifecycle Services. I can't see...
Microsoft Office 11. Januar 2018
Visio - How can I prevent a CAD-Import from moving when I zoom in and out? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.