We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive.

Diskutiere und helfe bei We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive. im Bereich OneDrive im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hallo, ich habe kürzlich eine Mail bekommen mit dem Betreff "Heads up! We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your... Dieses Thema im Forum "OneDrive" wurde erstellt von KaiEcki, 18. Februar 2018.

1. KaiEcki
    KaiEcki Gast

We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive.

Hallo,

ich habe kürzlich eine Mail bekommen mit dem Betreff "Heads up! We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive. "

Und tatsächlich ALLE meine Fotos und Videos vom automatischen Kamera-Upload der letzten Jahre sind verschwunden. Im Papierkorb ist nichts zu sehen.

Es handelt sich hier um eine Menge wichtiger Daten (über 100GB), ich bin davon ausgegangen, dass die Daten bei OneDrive vor Datenverlust gesichert sind!

Die persönlichen Ausmaße eines Verlustes sind nicht vorstellbar. :/ Kann mir hier jemand bitte weiterhelfen?

VG

Kai

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive. - OneDrive

Die Seite wird geladen...

We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive. - Similar Threads - noticed that you

Forum Datum

Is it possible to retrieve a permanently deleted file from OneDrive?

Is it possible to retrieve a permanently deleted file from OneDrive?: Hello,I just realized that the log of our 3-week trip in the USA was deleted from OneDrive at some point in the past and is no longer in the Recycle Bin. I don't know when the file was deleted...
Microsoft Office 2. Januar 2024

Files vanished from OneDrive

Files vanished from OneDrive: Hey everyone,I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S23+ and today I was shocked to notice that: 1. all my local photos stored in DCIM/Camera were gone 2. It's the same for OneDrive, that I set up as my...
Microsoft Office 1. Dezember 2023

remove everything from a drive thats write protected

remove everything from a drive thats write protected: Hello! I recently had some problems with my computer and had to reset windows 10. I have windows running on a new Drive now and everything works fine there. The old drive saved its files and I can...
Apps 29. November 2023

Onedrive deleted my desktop kind of?

Onedrive deleted my desktop kind of?: Onedrive deleted my whole desktop somehowI am pretty annoyed with onedrive for a while now. Synchronizing my desktop folder with onedrive has led to problems in the past. So now I decided to...
Apps 1. August 2023

Onedrive deleted my desktop kind of?

Onedrive deleted my desktop kind of?: Onedrive deleted my whole desktop somehowI am pretty annoyed with onedrive for a while now. Synchronizing my desktop folder with onedrive has led to problems in the past. So now I decided to...
Games und Spiele 1. August 2023

Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store

Checking availability of a large amount of applications in Microsoft store: My goal is to check for around 800 tools whether they are available in the Microsoft Store or not. Is there a way to query the tools available in the Microsoft Store via API or something similar?...
Apps 9. April 2021

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts

getting rid of large number of duplicates of contacts: For some time now some of my contacts are shown uncountable times in a row. Trying to delete them one by one seems to not really work or makes the People app crash after some time. Also it makes...
Outlook.com 27. September 2017
We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive. solved

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Heads up! We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive

2. We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive

3. heads up! We noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files from your OneDrive übersetzen

4. onedrive-heads up! we noticed that you recently deleted a large number of files,
  5. onedrive heads up! we noticed you deleted a large number of files
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.