Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone? im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; HelloI am using Windows 10. Yesterday, I rebooted my laptop after replacing the battery. After that MS Win haa not been working any more.I ran Windows... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von Geri Bu, 17. März 2023.

1. Geri Bu
    Geri Bu Gast

HelloI am using Windows 10. Yesterday, I rebooted my laptop after replacing the battery. After that MS Win haa not been working any more.I ran Windows diagnostics but startup repair outlines" Startup Repair couldn't repair your PC"I also ran chkdsk etc. but no error has been reported.So I enabled startup loging and after that I logged in and used command prompt. All files are here but all files in folder c:\windows are missing. If Win is in repair mode I do not see any user account.I seems that the hard drive is working fine and all files are here.Attachedd some pictures.Does anybody have an i

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone? - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone? - Similar Threads - Where have been

Forum Datum

Files vanished from OneDrive

Files vanished from OneDrive: Hey everyone,I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S23+ and today I was shocked to notice that: 1. all my local photos stored in DCIM/Camera were gone 2. It's the same for OneDrive, that I set up as my...
Microsoft Office 1. Dezember 2023

Where to get VBE7.pdp files from?

Where to get VBE7.pdp files from?: Hello, We get crash dumps from our application Engineering Base where the stack cannot be resolved. Some of our costumers are using the VBA-IDE to automate our software. In crash situations we...
Microsoft Office 30. November 2023

All the websites where i registred with my outlook account

All the websites where i registred with my outlook account: Hello, i would like to know all the websites where i registred using my Outlook E-Mail Adress. It should be unde Privacy-> Third Party Apps and Services but i dont find anything there. Thank you!
Outlook.com 30. Juni 2023

Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone?: HelloI am using Windows 10. Yesterday, I rebooted my laptop after replacing the battery. After that MS Win haa not been working any more.I ran Windows diagnostics but startup repair outlines"...
Apps 17. März 2023

Office 365 Teamwebsite - Where have the Website settings gone?

Office 365 Teamwebsite - Where have the Website settings gone?: Hi all, last week i could easily open the website settings and create e.g. a website column …. but all the Buttons have left .. in Egde and Chrome! Can someone help me? [IMG] Eric
Microsoft Office 14. November 2019

My accounts have been hacked

My accounts have been hacked: I have been using two outlook accounts Someone has hacked these and changed the informations that I need to name to recover my emails. Is there anyway except the recovery to get my email...
Outlook.com 5. Mai 2017

The Harddisk you've been waiting for

The Harddisk you've been waiting for: Wolltet Ihr nicht auch schonmal eine 10-Megabyte-HDD für schlappe 3.398 US-Dollar? [img]
Offtopic 16. November 2007
Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.