Where to get VBE7.pdp files from?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Where to get VBE7.pdp files from? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, We get crash dumps from our application Engineering Base where the stack cannot be resolved. Some of our costumers are using the VBA-IDE to... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Oliver Heine, 30. November 2023.

1. Where to get VBE7.pdp files from?

Hello, We get crash dumps from our application Engineering Base where the stack cannot be resolved. Some of our costumers are using the VBA-IDE to automate our software. In crash situations we will report mini dumps to our development team but we cannot resolve the stack. Visual Studio breaks stack resolving at following line: > VBE7.DLL!62edfa31 Unknown [Frames below may be incorrect and/or missing, no symbols loaded for VBE7.DLL] [External Code] So it is not possible for us to analyze mini dump files.Question:Where to get VBE7.pdp files from?

2. Islandhopper-and-bac Win User

farbige kategorien in kontakten zu anderem pc transferrieren

Dear Brian!

Thank you for your support. Regretfully, I am not able to open the above link. Secondly, I am a typical user, which means, I know where to find the on/off button of the laptop :) If you tell me to shift PST file from where to where??? is not really easy for me to follow. Also, I doubt that the categories IN my contacts which shall be IN the PST file are then fully available (including name of category and appropriate colour).

If you have an idea to help me out of the dilemma, I appreciate your kind assistance.

Best regards
  3. V. Arya Win User

Open .one file in OneNote with Microsoft 365 subscription?

Hello

I am , Independent Advisor, to work with you on this issue. You should create a new notebook in Onenote online and copy the sections there from these .one files (on a Windows computer). Then you can access these onenotes from your Mac also

if I could - instead of installing Win 10 and OneNote 2016 - just subscribe to Microsoft 365 to get access to my old OneNote files on my MAC? - This won't work.
  4. RichardUrbanczik Win User

a file disappears from power-point, where to look

Hallo Thoimas,

besten Dank für diesen Hinweis, werde ich auch tun. Nur, in diesem speziellen Fall, hab ich es getan und die Datei verschwand sowl als auch, also HD und stick. Es blieb lediglich der Name der Datei, wieder sowohl als auch, aber wenn ich es anklicke kommt
    nur leere Seite raus und nichts mehr (sowohl als auch)

Gruß

Richard

PS: Da ich ziemlich alt bin und sehr grosser "Kenner" der Arbeit mit PC, dachte ich sogar, ich hätte die Datei unabsichtlich gelöscht; da aber wieder sowohl als auch verschwand und nur die Namen geblieben sind, glaube ich an diese Hypothese eigentlich nicht.
  5. Thomas Wüsthoff Win User

a file disappears from power-point, where to look

Hallo Richard,

diese Datei scheint verloren gegangen zu sein. Wenn eine Datei währen des laufenden Betriebs verschwindet, scheint es ein Problem mit dem Speichermedium zu geben.

Für die Zukunft solltest du wichtige Dateien nie auf einem Wechseldatenträger bearbeiten, sondern immer eine Kopie lokal speichern und an dieser arbeiten.

Auch empfiehlt es sich, von jeder wichtigen Datei mehrere Sicherungskopien zu erstellen und auf mehreren Datenträgern abzulegen.

Gruß

Thomas
  6. DHawkeye80 Win User

Office 365 / Excel for Mac: performance issue, process "diskarbitrationd"

I've experienced the lag issue, where diskarbitrationd kicks in and causes a pause each time - very frustrating.

A few observations...

1) It happens when I booted up offline.

2) I thought it only happened when I work on files from the one drive local sync folder. I decided to save the file to my desktop, close excel, reopen excel and edit the desktop file instead. This seemed to get things back on track however the lag issue
    came back when I accessed the desktop file again the next day (from a fresh reboot). The location of the current file doesn't appear to be the cause. I'm of the opinion that you need to launch Excel, get past the subscription check, close Excel and then
    reload it in order for it to work without kicking in diskarbitrationd.

3) I haven't concluded whether this is a factor or not, but I also choose to exit the one drive auto load auto sync feature. The icon shows that it's looking for an Internet connection and I didn't know if this was causing diskarbitrationd to kick in. I
    close the auto sync in the menu bar just in case.

Here are the steps I follow just to get excel to play nicely...

1) boot the machine

2) close one drive auto load auto refresh

3) load excel

4) skip the subscription check

5) close excel

6) open excel with the file I want to work on
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Where to get VBE7.pdp files from? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Where to get VBE7.pdp files from? - Similar Threads - Where get VBE7

Forum Datum

How to sync/download shared files from OneDrive?

How to sync/download shared files from OneDrive?: Situation/Problem:A friend shared a folder with some files and subfolders with me via OneDrive.Over the entire last year I was able to access OneDrive online via browser, select any files or...
Microsoft Office 6. März 2024

Files vanished from OneDrive

Files vanished from OneDrive: Hey everyone,I'm using a Samsung Galaxy S23+ and today I was shocked to notice that: 1. all my local photos stored in DCIM/Camera were gone 2. It's the same for OneDrive, that I set up as my...
Microsoft Office 1. Dezember 2023

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File: The issue is being experienced by a large number of other people. The PDF document is frequently impossible for users to copy, print, or edit. Since password-protected PDFs must be unlocked in...
Software 4. August 2023

Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone?

Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone?: HelloI am using Windows 10. Yesterday, I rebooted my laptop after replacing the battery. After that MS Win haa not been working any more.I ran Windows diagnostics but startup repair outlines"...
Apps 17. März 2023

Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone?

Where have been all the files from c:\windows gone?: HelloI am using Windows 10. Yesterday, I rebooted my laptop after replacing the battery. After that MS Win haa not been working any more.I ran Windows diagnostics but startup repair outlines"...
Games und Spiele 17. März 2023

Get Onedrive file with MS Graph

Get Onedrive file with MS Graph: Does anyone has a guide like this https://docs.microsoft.com/de-de/graph/tutorials/javascript but to get a file from onedrive and not a calendar?Or does anyone know how to do that?
Microsoft Office 30. Juli 2021

Unable to upload/use Files from One Drive

Unable to upload/use Files from One Drive: I've been using One Drive to store School Files, which makes it easier to transfer between PC and Laptop, but recently when i try to send an E-Mail with a File from the One Drive, the Window to...
Microsoft Office 10. Februar 2021
Where to get VBE7.pdp files from? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.