Which Windows operating system is best suited for my application?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Which Windows operating system is best suited for my application? im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I need help with the question which Windows operating system is best suited for my application. My application:I‘m running a telescope in a remote... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von Christof_R, 25. Mai 2024.

1. Christof_R
    Christof_R Gast

I need help with the question which Windows operating system is best suited for my application. My application:I‘m running a telescope in a remote observatory.The PC has limited compute power and limited internet bandwidth, therefore I want to avoid any loss of performance by processes I don‘t need at all.The OS needs to have:- the regular graphical UI as it has to run a regular Windows 64Bit imaging applications with a graphical user interface, a few observatory control and support applications and some Powershell Skripts.- remote desktop support.- regular Windows security mechanisms like ant

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Which Windows operating system is best suited for my application? - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

Which Windows operating system is best suited for my application? - Similar Threads - Which Windows operating

Forum Datum

Which Windows operating system is best suited for my application?: I need help with the question which Windows operating system is best suited for my application. My application:I‘m running a telescope in a remote observatory.The PC has limited compute power and...
Apps 25. Mai 2024

Couldn't find bootable operating system - Was nun?

Couldn't find bootable operating system - Was nun?: Hallo allerseits,seit mittlerweile schon ein paar Wochen wird mir bei jedem Neustart die Fehlermeldung "Couldn't find bootable operating system. Check the Boot configuration to try to fix this."...
Surface 23. November 2023

Couldn't find bootable operating system - Was nun?: Hallo allerseits,seit mittlerweile schon ein paar Wochen wird mir bei jedem Neustart die Fehlermeldung "Couldn't find bootable operating system. Check the Boot configuration to try to fix this."...
Apps 23. November 2023

Games und Spiele 23. November 2023

Application for investment

Application for investment: Hello, I am looking for application developers specialized in financial applications. I have my own company, but there are no suitable web resources so that modern investors can invest their money...
Apps 12. September 2022

Where is my invoice

Where is my invoice: Once again Microsoft change the structure of the user portal and it is literally impossible to find any for invoices for services being procured. All I can find is a summary of ordered goods but...
Microsoft Office 24. September 2020

Who is the best

Who is the best: Am very happy to be a member of skyp community,so that my communication will be more e.mails telephone and vidios contacts might be lighter to get through world with friends and...
Outlook.com 7. Dezember 2019
Which Windows operating system is best suited for my application? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.