Why are our links turned into a Safe Link and is there anyway to get around said Safelink?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Why are our links turned into a Safe Link and is there anyway to get around said Safelink? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; As stated in the title I would like to know what triggers Outlook to turn our link into a Safe Link and is there anyway to send our mails without said... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Wmnovo, 11. November 2020.

1. Wmnovo
    Wmnovo Gast

Why are our links turned into a Safe Link and is there anyway to get around said Safelink?

As stated in the title I would like to know what triggers Outlook to turn our link into a Safe Link and is there anyway to send our mails without said Safe Link for the forwarded URL. Our customers are would like the link to be without the "safelink" in the URL if possible,

Hopefully someone can help us either get around this, or give us an explanation why this happens.

Sincerely,

WM

2. StankoBeronja Win User

Onedrive Sync problems

Hey Nik

so you are suggesting that I rename 7477 files???

However thats not the problem. It asked me to rename it itself, I klicked yes please, and then it said all good, files are renamed. But after some time exactly the same error emerges and asks me again.

And yes, I looked into those files, and of course I looked into those not allowed characters - there are not in there. Its some very very annoying bug. If I do staff on my lap top, everything is ok, no sync error messages. So on my desktop pc onedrive is simply bugged as hell.

Dont know what to do.
  3. Axel Bier Win User

Warum kann man im aktuellen XLS nicht mehr Bilder in Tabellen in andere Bereiche durch Formeln kopieren?

Hi, thanks for your reply.
    The Version is MS office 365, Excel 2208.
    I know how to insert graphics in XLS, but if one photo is in a cell, there is no way to simply get that image into another cell just by typing "=A2".
    Years ago that was easy to do, like that.
    Now, e.g. doing a list of products with photos, it takes hours to use the "work around" getting images to the define cell from another table.
    My question: why had that been changed and for what reason?
    I thought a cell content is a cell content, either text or images, I see no difference handling the "content".
    Honestly I miss that "old" functionality since years, and looking in YouTube you see lots of videos helping to get that simple job done - in 10-15 minutes.... Got it ? :)
    BR
    Axel
  4. Diane Poremsky [M365 Win User

How to configure an app (PHPMailer) in azure portal for multiple email addresses, from the same O365 tenant, to use OAuth with SMTP without user interaction?

In that case, definitely check in the Q&A forum - there are a lot more people there who are doing what you are doing and will be able to help you get it working.
    <br />
  5. Fuad Laguda Win User

Unreal Installrtion, File not found

6. robblock Win User

OneNote Online Sync / Performance Probleme?

Im englischen Bereich gibt es deutlich mehr Beiträge zu diesen Problemen.

Die Antworten dort sind allerdings ähnlich hilfreich:

"I would like to explain that the error occurs because our servers are experiencing high volumes. That being said, some changes have been made so that you'll encounter the error less frequently. Please remember that your
    notes are safe and there is no need for you to take any additional steps
    .OneNote will continue to reach out to the server to sync your notes until the server responds.

Alternatively, you can use OneNote for Windows 10 or OneNote online to avoid the error."
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Why are our links turned into a Safe Link and is there anyway to get around said Safelink? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Why are our links turned into a Safe Link and is there anyway to get around said Safelink? - Similar Threads - Why are our

Forum Datum

Is there a way to disable the Authenticator?

Is there a way to disable the Authenticator?: Hello everyone!We have a big Problem, we have a custome who has a Office 365 Business Standard account. Some months ago we disabled the MFA on every Account and some days ago i wanted to enable...
Microsoft Office 9. Februar 2024

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?: We need a way to put short links to further reading documents on our PRINTED One-Pagers, Internal Bulletins and Executive Summaries.How is anyone, let alone an executive, going to be able to TYPE...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

why does pvz just crash and is there a fix?

why does pvz just crash and is there a fix?: so i was trying to play Plants vs. Zombies: game of the year edition, but for some reason, the game will successfully get through the loading screen with no issue, but suddenly when i click play,...
Apps 22. Dezember 2023

why does pvz just crash and is there a fix?

why does pvz just crash and is there a fix?: so i was trying to play Plants vs. Zombies: game of the year edition, but for some reason, the game will successfully get through the loading screen with no issue, but suddenly when i click play,...
Games und Spiele 22. Dezember 2023

Why is there a different equalizer in stag&studio mode?

Why is there a different equalizer in stag&studio mode?: When I pop the display out of normal mode into stage mode, the equalizer changes, making the speakers sound fuller and richer. This is not an acoustics issue, but rather some software setting....
Surface 15. Oktober 2023

Why is it so hard to get the truth out there these days?

Why is it so hard to get the truth out there these days?: for many years i tryed on the internet too inform the people about something realy realy evil ..... found plans leaked on the internet on 11/9/2015 terrorist attack plans like paris 11/13/2015...
Windows Insider 20. August 2023

Mails are blocked and account gets blocked very often, why?

Mails are blocked and account gets blocked very often, why?: Ihre Nachricht hateinige oder alle Empfänger nicht erreicht. Betreff: Gesendet am: 29.04.2021 22:37FolgenderEmpfänger kann/können nicht erreicht werden: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse...
Outlook.com 30. April 2021
Why are our links turned into a Safe Link and is there anyway to get around said Safelink? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.