Windows 10 keyboard shortcut to executable remains intact after removing it form properties

Diskutiere und helfe bei Windows 10 keyboard shortcut to executable remains intact after removing it form properties im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I set a keyboard shortcut to an executable in the properties and removed it due to conflicts with other programs. However, the keyboard shortcut is... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von JustaNick, 21. März 2023.

1. JustaNick
    JustaNick Gast

Windows 10 keyboard shortcut to executable remains intact after removing it form properties

I set a keyboard shortcut to an executable in the properties and removed it due to conflicts with other programs. However, the keyboard shortcut is still active even though there is none set in the properties of the executable. How do I resolve this?

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Windows 10 keyboard shortcut to executable remains intact after removing it form properties - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 10 keyboard shortcut to executable remains intact after removing it form properties - Similar Threads - Windows keyboard shortcut

Forum Datum

Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune: Hello Microsoft Support Team!Our worker bought new laptop and by an accident logged with the Company E-mail Adress. After we removed it from the Intune she is no longer able to log in onto the...
Apps 7. März 2024

Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune

Unable to login in to device after deleting it from Intune: Hello Microsoft Support Team!Our worker bought new laptop and by an accident logged with the Company E-mail Adress. After we removed it from the Intune she is no longer able to log in onto the...
Games und Spiele 7. März 2024

Windows 10 keyboard shortcut to executable remains intact after removing it form properties: I set a keyboard shortcut to an executable in the properties and removed it due to conflicts with other programs. However, the keyboard shortcut is still active even though there is none set in...
Apps 21. März 2023

It is impossible to add forms to existing projects

It is impossible to add forms to existing projects: Hi!Is it a bug or a feature? I suppose it a bug.It is impossible to add forms to existing projects. You can only add forms derived by existing forms to existing projects no other options are given.
Apps 4. Oktober 2022

It is impossible to add forms to existing projects

It is impossible to add forms to existing projects: Hi!Is it a bug or a feature? I suppose it a bug.It is impossible to add forms to existing projects. You can only add forms derived by existing forms to existing projects no other options are given.
Games und Spiele 4. Oktober 2022

Change Custom properties after restricting editing

Change Custom properties after restricting editing: Hello all, is there a way to access Custom properties of a word document file -> info -> properties -> advanced properties -> custom tab after restricting editing of the document? We use word...
Microsoft Office 17. Juni 2020

Outlook 2016 - Keyboard Shortcuts anpassen

Outlook 2016 - Keyboard Shortcuts anpassen: Hallo, wie kann ich meine Outlook Tastaturbefehle (wie z.B. STRG+V = Einfügen) anpassen? In Wort, Excel etc. geht das ganze einfach über das anpassen von Ribbons, in Outlook scheint das nicht...
Outlook.com 16. Februar 2017
Windows 10 keyboard shortcut to executable remains intact after removing it form properties solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.