Windows 11 Update - Stuck at 88%, probably due to infinite loop caused by symlinked user folder

Diskutiere und helfe bei Windows 11 Update - Stuck at 88%, probably due to infinite loop caused by symlinked user folder im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi,i recently tried to upgrade to Windows 11. The installation works fine until it gets stuck at 88%, where i aborted it using the power-off method. I... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von ConradG., 5. November 2021.

1. ConradG.
    ConradG. Gast

Windows 11 Update - Stuck at 88%, probably due to infinite loop caused by symlinked user folder

Hi,i recently tried to upgrade to Windows 11. The installation works fine until it gets stuck at 88%, where i aborted it using the power-off method. I then examined the logs and found that the log file in C:\$WINDOWS.~BT\Sources\Panther\setupact.log is over 7GB in size. I tailed the file and found that this looks a lot like an infinite loop, as the log just repeats the same two lines:2021-11-05 16:21:25Info MIG &n

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Windows 11 Update - Stuck at 88%, probably due to infinite loop caused by symlinked user folder - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows 11 Update - Stuck at 88%, probably due to infinite loop caused by symlinked user folder - Similar Threads - Windows Update Stuck

Forum Datum

Bluescreens caused by ntoskrnl.exe+428c50

Bluescreens caused by ntoskrnl.exe+428c50: For some time I have a problem with system crashes. They occur sporadically. In games, on the desktop, in the browser. The bluescreen error codes are „PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA“,...
Games und Spiele 4. März 2023

Random Users in User Folder

Random Users in User Folder: I have this problem, where i have random users over 50 of them in my User Folder. When i try to delete them, it tells me i need permission from "S-1-5-21-3270114583.... Basically just a random...
Apps 9. Juni 2022

Random Users in User Folder

Random Users in User Folder: I have this problem, where i have random users over 50 of them in my User Folder. When i try to delete them, it tells me i need permission from "S-1-5-21-3270114583.... Basically just a random...
Games und Spiele 9. Juni 2022

Windows 10 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %

Windows 10 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %: Hi Community,Like earlier Discussions about Stuck in Windows Updates at 31% in 20H2, 21H1, the issue persists in 21H2It is almost the same issue with the conexant provided drivers.To find out,...
Apps 4. Dezember 2021

Windows 10 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %

Windows 10 21H2 Update Stuck at 31 %: Hi Community,Like earlier Discussions about Stuck in Windows Updates at 31% in 20H2, 21H1, the issue persists in 21H2It is almost the same issue with the conexant provided drivers.To find out,...
Games und Spiele 4. Dezember 2021

Windows 11 Update - Stuck at 88%, probably due to infinite loop caused by symlinked user folder: Hi,i recently tried to upgrade to Windows 11. The installation works fine until it gets stuck at 88%, where i aborted it using the power-off method. I then examined the logs and found that the log...
Apps 5. November 2021

Stuck in loop: Access to Authenticator App

Stuck in loop: Access to Authenticator App: Hi there, i have a similar problem than this one: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook_com/forum/all/stuck-in-an-microsoft-authenticator-app-loop-when/3021b504-35a7-477f-8681-f07a8a339795 I...
Microsoft Office 22. August 2021
Windows 11 Update - Stuck at 88%, probably due to infinite loop caused by symlinked user folder solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.