Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it... im Bereich Windows Insider im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Insider program Dear Ladies and Gentelmen I work with windows 10, version 1607 If I send a copy to my seagate extension storage, after I have... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows Insider" wurde erstellt von HelgaKlein, 25. April 2017.

1. HelgaKlein
    HelgaKlein Gast

Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it...

Insider program

Dear Ladies and Gentelmen

I work with windows 10, version 1607

If I send a copy to my seagate extension storage, after I have added one or more documents to a file it does not send it to the existingn file but produces a copy of the existing file ! Since your programm produces copies of one and the same file I do not find my documents no more if I would search it !!

Earlier in windows xp Each time one added a document to a file, a document was 100 % stored in the same file and not in this or that file copy with same name but different production date. Do you expect a client to search one important document in several file copies with same name ???

For instance: Papa_Heritage_2017 produced 12/2015
    Papa_Heritage_2017 (Kopie) produced per 1.1.2017
    Pap_Heritage_2017 (Kopie2)

Whatever doc I add a document to the same file it should should be in this same very file, not somwhere else please beg you very much. By your program a secretary is unable to find documents produced since she has to look in hundred copies of the same file !!!

2) Also could you change the program so that the view of the data details always, at first, appear in the medium size, not the biggest at first, since we can adapt it later.

3) Data content overview always ought to be seen horizontal only. Why - the rest of content cannot be seen which is a great hinderance if one is forced to move documents into the correct file ! Very frightening.

Thanks very much

Helga Klein

Austria

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it... - Windows Insider

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it... - Similar Threads - Windows product 1607

Forum Datum

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?

How to create a short link to a document on Sharepoint?: We need a way to put short links to further reading documents on our PRINTED One-Pagers, Internal Bulletins and Executive Summaries.How is anyone, let alone an executive, going to be able to TYPE...
Microsoft Office 9. Januar 2024

OneDrive takes a long time to upload files

OneDrive takes a long time to upload files: Hello community, I have a question about OneDrive for Mac. We have several Mac users who have been experiencing issues with OneDrive for some time now. The problem manifests as files taking a very...
Microsoft Office 1. Dezember 2023

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File

How to Remove a Password From a PDF File: The issue is being experienced by a large number of other people. The PDF document is frequently impossible for users to copy, print, or edit. Since password-protected PDFs must be unlocked in...
Software 4. August 2023

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.: since one week problems, when I try to copy a file to a NAS-Storage, I get the above mentioned errorcode. All hints in the internet regarding switch off of indexing, execution of SFC doesn't fix...
Apps 26. April 2023

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.

windows errorcode 0x8007003b, when try to copy a file to a nas-storage.: since one week problems, when I try to copy a file to a NAS-Storage, I get the above mentioned errorcode. All hints in the internet regarding switch off of indexing, execution of SFC doesn't fix...
Games und Spiele 26. April 2023

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?

Is it possible to assign a certain view to a specific folder in a Document Library?: In Sharepoint: I have two folders in a Document Library and I have a term store which is only necessary for one of these folders. The other folder does not need the term store. I have created two...
Microsoft Office 5. April 2023

Attach a file to an appointment

Attach a file to an appointment: How can i attach a file to an appointment in the outlook android app?
Microsoft Office 19. Februar 2020
Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.