Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it...

Diskutiere und helfe bei Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it... im Bereich Windows Insider im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Insider program Dear Ladies and Gentelmen I work with windows 10, version 1607 If I send a copy to my seagate extension storage, after I have... Dieses Thema im Forum "Windows Insider" wurde erstellt von HelgaKlein, 25. April 2017.

1. HelgaKlein
    HelgaKlein Gast

Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it...

Insider program

Dear Ladies and Gentelmen

I work with windows 10, version 1607

If I send a copy to my seagate extension storage, after I have added one or more documents to a file it does not send it to the existingn file but produces a copy of the existing file ! Since your programm produces copies of one and the same file I do not find my documents no more if I would search it !!

Earlier in windows xp Each time one added a document to a file, a document was 100 % stored in the same file and not in this or that file copy with same name but different production date. Do you expect a client to search one important document in several file copies with same name ???

For instance: Papa_Heritage_2017 produced 12/2015
    Papa_Heritage_2017 (Kopie) produced per 1.1.2017
    Pap_Heritage_2017 (Kopie2)

Whatever doc I add a document to the same file it should should be in this same very file, not somwhere else please beg you very much. By your program a secretary is unable to find documents produced since she has to look in hundred copies of the same file !!!

2) Also could you change the program so that the view of the data details always, at first, appear in the medium size, not the biggest at first, since we can adapt it later.

3) Data content overview always ought to be seen horizontal only. Why - the rest of content cannot be seen which is a great hinderance if one is forced to move documents into the correct file ! Very frightening.

Thanks very much

Helga Klein

Austria

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it... - Windows Insider

Die Seite wird geladen...

Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it... - Similar Threads - Windows product 1607

Forum Datum

"Bahnschrift Light" is not added to a PDF when exporting

"Bahnschrift Light" is not added to a PDF when exporting: This is not a question, but a bug report for the PDF export feature of Microsoft Word. Microsoft Word (Version 1908) is not exporting the font Bahnschrift (pre-installed on Windows 10)...
Microsoft Office 13. September 2019

How to hide a channel permanently

How to hide a channel permanently: I created a new Team and copied all content from an existing channel into this new structure. This "old" channel is still visible and should not be used anymore. I don´t want to delete this...
Microsoft Office 30. Juli 2019

Wechsel von Office 365 A 1 zu A 3

Wechsel von Office 365 A 1 zu A 3: Liebe Community, ich bin Lehrer an einem Gymnasium und habe mich erfolgreich mit meiner Schul-E-Mail-Adresse bei Office 365 für Lehrkräfte angemeldet. Das A1 Abo läuft, sodass ich jetzt...
Microsoft Office 10. Mai 2019

ssl a record

ssl a record: Um etwa 12:45 Uhr wurde der das ist der alte A-Record: 80.237.132.60 getauscht mit 5.35.225.60 Das ist aber eigentlich der SSL-A-Record. Ist das so richtig? Weil an einer anderen Stelle kann man...
Microsoft Office 20. August 2018

Permissions to distribute a Excel-Addin

Permissions to distribute a Excel-Addin: I have an Excel-Spreadsheet (xlsx file) in Excel 2013/2016 and an additional Excel addin (xll file). This two files I plan to deliver to potential customers as a testversion for free. Do I need a...
Microsoft Office 16. Januar 2018

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message: I have set-up a SharePoint Online site and a Yammer Group. The Yammer feed is displayed on the SharePoint page. How can I now in Yammer create a message and add a file from SharePoint Documents?...
Microsoft Office 16. Oktober 2017

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?: Hi all, I am using Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath (2013 and 2010). I have a request review action in my workflow. I selected Edit Form and customized it with InfoPath. Now I decided to...
Allgemeines 10. Oktober 2016
Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it... solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.