Word 2019 Lasso tool gone

Diskutiere und helfe bei Word 2019 Lasso tool gone im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; I am currently on Microsoft Word 2019 version 2003 and I remember once having the lasso tool available in the drawing tab. I already did some research... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Jannik_Schmitt, 24. April 2020.

1. Word 2019 Lasso tool gone

I am currently on Microsoft Word 2019 version 2003 and I remember once having the lasso tool available in the drawing tab. I already did some research and found that with version 2002 the lasso tool was originally added into Word. Now I am asking myself why the lasso tool is missing in my drawing tab, as I used it frequently. Also in the customize ribbon window I was not able to find the lasso tool. Under which name is the tool listed? I also checked for new updates, but word says that I have the newest version already installed. Now I am wondering if the tool was removed or what happened that the lasso tool is nowhere to find in my installation of word 2019.

2. JosielynGabriel Win User

Hi Jannik_Schmitt, Lasso tool applies only to PowerPoint and Excel refer to my second email.

Don't worry Microsoft word has lots of tools to offer so you can try other tools! Have a great day!
  3. JosielynGabriel Win User

Hello Jannik_Schmitt, thank you so much for your patience.

I believe Lasso Tool is under ink selection tool.

Unfortunately according to Microsoft updated information for the year 2020, Lasso tool applies only to PowerPoint and Excel.

You can check the below link for informations:

https://support.office.com/en-us/article/draw-a...

I hope it helps. Thanks!

Josielyn

Independent Support Advisor
  4. JosielynGabriel Win User

Hello Jannik_Schmitt, Microsoft Office is very innovative so lets wait for greater features. Is there anything I can help you with? If you are satisfied with my support, can you kindly give me a rate after you closed the chat. It helps a lot. Thanks again
    and I'm happy to served you! Keep safe!
  5. Jannik_Schmitt Win User

So to my research it seems that if you are a subscriber of office 356 then you have the lasso tool available in word. The "normal" office 2019 version of word is not yet capable or does not allow the use of the lasso select tool, only excel and powerpoint.
    I hope that this feature is added/unlocked in the office 2019 version of word soon. The only strange thing is that I remember having this tool available once, but now we can only wait until it is contributed in the regular version of word 2019.
  6. Jannik_Schmitt Win User

Opening and customizing the ribbon works perfectly and I am able to open the different tabs with the different commands. The only problem is that the lasso tool is now missing, despite being there once. I already searched through the customize tab for
    the ribbon to find the lasso command, but it is not listet or at least I don't find it. Even if i did something wrong with editing several tabs in word, the lasso tool should still be listed in the customize window within all commands, but it is not there.
    Under what specific command name is the lasso tool normally listed?
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Word 2019 Lasso tool gone - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Word 2019 Lasso tool gone - Similar Threads - Word 2019 Lasso

Forum Datum

Word 2019

Word 2019: Liebe Leute,unter "Startseite" werden bei Word 2019 im rechten unteren Teil Dokumente angezeigt, die nicht mit den üblichen Mitteln Optionen-Erweitert und auch nicht manuell aus Liste entfernen zu...
Games und Spiele 14. November 2021

Word 2019

Word 2019: Beim Hochfahren des PCs starte jedes Mal Word mit einem leeren Dokument. Ich habe zwar schon einiges im Internet gefunden, was zur Lösung beitregen soll, traue mich aber nicht daran. Kann mir...
Microsoft Office 5. Mai 2020

word 2019

word 2019: Liebe Community, Ich habe gestern meinen Text in Word z.B. Times New Roman abgespeichert. Und heute hat word den Text einfach umformatiert auf calibri u.ä.. Komischerweise sind keine älteren...
Microsoft Office 9. März 2020

Word - Entwickler-Tool - Seitenzahl

Word - Entwickler-Tool - Seitenzahl: Hallo. Ich bräuchte Unterstützung bei der Erstellung einer Vorlage mithilfe des Entwickler-Tools. Ich habe ein PDF in die Kopfzeile eingefügt und so quasi ein Briefpapier erstellt. Nun würde ich...
Microsoft Office 16. September 2019

Word 2019

Word 2019: In einem Serienbrief wird das Datum als fünfstellige Zahl bei geöffneter Exceltabelle angezeigt. Ist Excel Tabelle geschlossen ist alles korrekt.
Microsoft Office 9. September 2019

Defekt: Lasso Tool auf iPad Pro/ Tags vergeben

Defekt: Lasso Tool auf iPad Pro/ Tags vergeben: Seit Monaten ist die Funktion, mit der man handschriftliche Eingaben per Lasso markieren und dann Tags vergeben konnte defekt. Die Lasso Markierung verschwindet, sobald man auf "start" klickt (wo...
Microsoft Office 7. März 2018

lasso

lasso: hallo, ich habe ein Problem mit der Lasso Funktion. auf einem windows pc kann man mit dem lass Formeln bzw Gleichungen rechnen lassen (Handschrift) aber auf einem mac funktioniert es nicht....
Microsoft Office 6. September 2017
Word 2019 Lasso tool gone solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.