Word always resets font to Calibri after closing and reopening document

Diskutiere und helfe bei Word always resets font to Calibri after closing and reopening document im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi there.I did already hours of research, unfortunately I couldn't find a solution that actually works. I'm pretty confident that it is a bug but to be... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Yao-Lakaschus, 4. August 2022.

1. Word always resets font to Calibri after closing and reopening document

Hi there.I did already hours of research, unfortunately I couldn't find a solution that actually works. I'm pretty confident that it is a bug but to be sure I wanted to ask here first. At our company we use custom fonts and they work almost all the time. Except when using them in tables. I can apply the font in the table just fine but when I open the document the next time the font in the table is resetted to Calibri.I am aware that there are standard settings for the document that may overwrite my manually edited font settings. However I actually set the custom font in the "Modify Style" sett

2. chaboden Win User

OneNote seems to never stop syncing

Doesn't seem to solve the problem. After the reset it was the same again
  3. Pauline R. Win User

Word 2013 PrintDate (Druckdatum) wird nicht gespeichert

Hallo Gregor,

drücke nach dem Drucken die Taste F9 und klicke auf Speichern, wenn du beim Schließen des Dokuments danach gefragt wirst. Im TechNet Forum habe ich noch
    diesen Beitrag hier
    von dir bezüglich Word 2016 gefunden, dort kannst du es genau so machen. Eine andere Lösung ist mir derzeit leider nicht bekannt.

Gruß,

Pauline
  4. SGU_73 Win User

Outlook Ordner <0w#25> / Ghost Folder

I was able to rename/delete the .ost file associated with the email account and once it rebuilt the problem was fixed. After closing Outlook, rename the file.

As an example: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** => rename that file to *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***.

Restart Outlook and it will make a new file with *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***

The respective file can be found in : C:\user\username\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Outlook

Regards, Seref
  5. Rene Schwaiger Win User

docx. kann nicht geöffnet werden, da ihr Inhalt Probleme verursacht.

Die Datei hat ca. 12 MB.

Ich hab es in der Zwischenzeit selbst lösen können.

Und zwar mit dieser Anleitung: (Vielleicht hilft es ja noch jemanden ;-)

Manual Fix

XML Maker V1.1 is free. It will allow you to open the document.xml file and edit it. It also marks errors and warnings.

I just didn’t have much luck working with it.

A poster used XML Maker V2.1 (US$125, 30day free trial, enough for average person to fix a file)

Notepad ++ is a good, free editor for this type of task

· Make a copy of the file

· Rename the copy from DOCX to ZIP

· Open … .ZIP/word/document.xml in notepad

· Copy the contents of the file to clipboard

· Open Word

· Paste a copy of the copied XML into Word

· (optional) the XML

is one long string too hard to read, you can replace some tags, with

that tag plus a para mark to break up the text to make it more people

readable.

· Open an XML validator, ie this site on the internet:

http://www.w3schools.com/xml/xml_validator.asp

· Paste another copy of the XML into the “Syntax Check Your XML” input window

· Click on “validate” button

· Copy the missing tag, ie </mc:Fallback>

(yours will be different)

· Return to word Find: mc:Fallback>

(without the </ so you find both open and closing tags). Repeat find until you hit 2 open tags in a row.

Then you just have to figure out where to put the closing tag between them.

Look for other tags before and after a proper closing tag so you can match the problem area to a good area.
  6. Frank-Berlin Win User

„Zuletzt verwendet" Mac nach Neustart App leer

Ich habe durch Zufall die Lösung in einem englischen Forum von 2015 gefunden. Es ist eine andere Datei, die gelöscht werden muss...Probiert und ES KLAPPT:

Hi Kevin,

If you want to try something that has worked for me and someone else I'll share this with you. Just please understand that all of your preferences for Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook will be removed and you will have to reset them.

Before starting the process you must quit all Office applications, including Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint... and remember "closing" is not "quitting" on a Mac. If you are unsure about whether an Office application is still running it would be best
    if you restarted your computer. You will also need to know your sign in ID for your Microsoft Office account if you obtained it via an Office365 subscription.

When you are ready, go to this location and move to the trash the MicrosoftRegistrationDB.reg file that is located there. This is a locked file so you will need to confirm your request to delete it.

/Users/<your home directory name>/Library/Group Containers/UBF8T346G9.Office

Now restart Word and when it opens it will display the document gallery page and you will notice that you are not signed in. You should go ahead and do that with your Microsoft Office sign-in ID.

Your recent list will probably be empty but go ahead and start a new document and save it. Quit Word and reopen it and then check the Recent List. Hopefully it will have repopulated with at least some of your previous files and also hopefully it will continue
    to do so.

Please let us know if this helps.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Word always resets font to Calibri after closing and reopening document - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Word always resets font to Calibri after closing and reopening document - Similar Threads - Word always resets

Forum Datum

Documents Ordner OneDrive Verknüpfung ändern

Documents Ordner OneDrive Verknüpfung ändern: Hallo,ich bin hier seit Tagen am verzweifeln und meine Finger haben Hornhaut von der ständigen google suche. Ohne brauchbare Ergebnisse.Ich möchte einfach den ungewollten Microsoft OneDrive...
Games und Spiele 27. Juni 2022

I got hacked and someone always trying to login into my account

I got hacked and someone always trying to login into my account: hi,Someone always trying to log onto my account. I think it's a bot net.Can i block requests out of my country?Please help!Best wishes "want to stay anonym". :
Microsoft Office 8. Mai 2022

how to export word document to powerpoint?

how to export word document to powerpoint?: how to export word documents to PowerPoint?, thanks
Microsoft Office 27. Juli 2018

Word Font

Word Font: Kann man eine bestimmte Schriftart zum schnellen Wechsel auf der Symbolleiste einrichten? Ich möchte aber genauso schnell zu meinem Standartfont zurück wechseln können.
Microsoft Office 26. April 2018

Suface Book i7 battery empty after 4 hrs, CPU load always high

Suface Book i7 battery empty after 4 hrs, CPU load always high: Artikel: Surface Book i7 Versionsinformationen Embedded controller: 90.1277.256.0 UEFI: 90.1427.768.0 Touch: 53.0.94.0 Wi-Fi driver: 15.68.9112.23 This is a surface book with performance base....
Surface 19. Oktober 2017

Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it...

Windows product 1607 - Why every time in send a file (not document) to a drive, always it...: Insider program Dear Ladies and Gentelmen I work with windows 10, version 1607 If I send a copy to my seagate extension storage, after I have added one or more documents to a file it does...
Windows Insider 25. April 2017

OneNote notes lost after Windows Phone reset

OneNote notes lost after Windows Phone reset: Dear community, I contacted the chat support yesterday: case number 1366355500. They provided me this email: *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** for further support...
Microsoft Office 14. Dezember 2016
Word always resets font to Calibri after closing and reopening document solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.