Word always resets font to Calibri after closing and reopening document

Diskutiere und helfe bei Word always resets font to Calibri after closing and reopening document im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi there.I did already hours of research, unfortunately I couldn't find a solution that actually works. I'm pretty confident that it is a bug but to be... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Yao-Lakaschus, 4. August 2022.

1. Word always resets font to Calibri after closing and reopening document

Hi there.I did already hours of research, unfortunately I couldn't find a solution that actually works. I'm pretty confident that it is a bug but to be sure I wanted to ask here first. At our company we use custom fonts and they work almost all the time. Except when using them in tables. I can apply the font in the table just fine but when I open the document the next time the font in the table is resetted to Calibri.I am aware that there are standard settings for the document that may overwrite my manually edited font settings. However I actually set the custom font in the "Modify Style" sett

2. Yao-Lakaschus Win User

Vielen Dank für Ihre rasche Antwort. Tatsächlich war es die Tabellenvorlage. Diese hat eine separate Einstellung für den Font und überschreibt wohl die definierten Styles. Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe!
    <br />Viele Grüße
    <br />
  3. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Hallo,
    <br />ohne Beispiel-Dokument lässt sich das Verhalten leider nicht nachstellen.
    <br />Verwende für Formatvorlagen möglichst NICHT die Option "Automatically update" (Automatisch aktualisieren).
    <br />Kontrolliere, ob möglicherweise die in der Tabelle verwendete Tabellenformatvorlage mit der Absatzformatvorlage kollidiert.
    <br />Viele Grüße
    <br />Lisa
    <br />
  4. oluwasegunfunmi ayod Win User

How can I set ALL Word docs to open in an editable mode?

HI Schmirby

To set Word so that all documents always open in editable mode, follow these steps:

1. Open Microsoft Word.

2. Click on the "File" tab in the upper left corner of the screen.

3. Click on "Options" at the bottom of the left-hand menu.

4. In the Word Options dialog box, click on "Advanced" in the left-hand menu.

5. Scroll down to the "Editing options" section.

6. Make sure the "Allow only this type of editing in the document" option is unchecked.

7. Check the box next to "Open e-mail attachments and other uneditable files in reading view".

8. Click "OK" to save the changes.

ADDITIONALLY, By default, Word opens documents in "Read Mode" which is designed to make reading and reviewing documents easier. If you prefer to always open documents in "Editable Mode", you can change this setting in Word's options. Here's how:

Open Word and click on "File" in the top left corner.

Click on "Options" in the left-hand menu.

Click on "General" in the left-hand menu.

In the "Startup options" section, uncheck the box next to "Open e-mail attachments and other uneditable files in reading view".

Click "OK" to save the changes.

Now, when you open a document in Word, it will always open in "Editable Mode". If you want to switch back to "Read Mode", you can do so by clicking on the "View" tab in the ribbon and selecting "Read Mode" from the "View" options.

BEST REGARDS,
    SEGUNFUNMI
  5. chaboden Win User

OneNote seems to never stop syncing

Doesn't seem to solve the problem. After the reset it was the same again
  6. Pauline R. Win User

Word 2013 PrintDate (Druckdatum) wird nicht gespeichert

Hallo Gregor,

drücke nach dem Drucken die Taste F9 und klicke auf Speichern, wenn du beim Schließen des Dokuments danach gefragt wirst. Im TechNet Forum habe ich noch
    diesen Beitrag hier
    von dir bezüglich Word 2016 gefunden, dort kannst du es genau so machen. Eine andere Lösung ist mir derzeit leider nicht bekannt.

Gruß,

Pauline
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Word always resets font to Calibri after closing and reopening document - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Word always resets font to Calibri after closing and reopening document - Similar Threads - Word always resets

Forum Datum

After Update - Always need to relogin into my microsoft account AND setup the pin again

After Update - Always need to relogin into my microsoft account AND setup the pin again: Hello, am I the only one? After every update that I install on Windows 11, after my computer is rebooted, I have to log in to my Microsoft account again and set up the PIN all over. It's pretty...
Apps 17. Februar 2024

After Update - Always need to relogin into my microsoft account AND setup the pin again

After Update - Always need to relogin into my microsoft account AND setup the pin again: Hello, am I the only one? After every update that I install on Windows 11, after my computer is rebooted, I have to log in to my Microsoft account again and set up the PIN all over. It's pretty...
Games und Spiele 17. Februar 2024

ich habe ausgegraute word icon auf mein Macbook Pro and ich kann das Document nicht...

ich habe ausgegraute word icon auf mein Macbook Pro and ich kann das Document nicht...: Hallo,ich habe ausgegraute word icon auf mein Macbook Pro and ich kann das Document nicht öffnen. Was kann ich tun?Liebe grüsse,
Microsoft Office 10. April 2023

Project not opening after opening and closing 5 times

Project not opening after opening and closing 5 times: Hi guys,in our company we are using Citrix Virtual Apps and Virtual Desktop. We have discovered a "bug" in the program MSProject inside Citrix Virtual Desktop 7 and in the other OSs/PCs like...
Microsoft Office 31. März 2023

Closing an Email

Closing an Email: Outlook often closes when I only want to close an email. The problem seems to be that the command button to close an email is still active when the email is not there any more and next has an...
Outlook.com 9. September 2022

how to export word document to powerpoint?

how to export word document to powerpoint?: how to export word documents to PowerPoint?, thanks
Microsoft Office 27. Juli 2018

Word Font

Word Font: Kann man eine bestimmte Schriftart zum schnellen Wechsel auf der Symbolleiste einrichten? Ich möchte aber genauso schnell zu meinem Standartfont zurück wechseln können.
Microsoft Office 26. April 2018
Word always resets font to Calibri after closing and reopening document solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.