Word bibliography: a name in the title must be italicised. How to do that?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Word bibliography: a name in the title must be italicised. How to do that? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, I have a citation where according to the rules of Chicago, a foreign name within the title of an article in a journal must be italicised.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von stefan.loerwald, 15. Mai 2020.

1. Word bibliography: a name in the title must be italicised. How to do that?

Hi,

I have a citation where according to the rules of Chicago, a foreign name within the title of an article in a journal must be italicised. However, word doesn't allow me to enter any formatted text as the title, so the entire title is not italicised. How can I italicise the name? I tried adding html i tags around the name, but that's not working.

BR

Stefan

2. Şenol Küpeli Win User

Vorblatt, Kopfzeilenverwaltung und Quellenverwaltung in Word

Thanks a lot for the reply! If you dont mind, I would like to elobarate my question in english. First problem is that I would like to add a word document (coverpage) to my word document. This coverpage is already prepared. But I have to merge this two word documents. How is it possible? The second problem is when I add a header in the coverpage, it appears in the other pages also. How can I fix the header just in the first page? Third problem is that I have deleted some references in the bibliography, when I update the bibliography, the deleted references don't disappear. How can I fix it?
    <br />Kind regards
    <br />
  3. mschwani Win User

Microsoft Word - Replace Header/ Footer

Hi Raffaele

Thanks for the answer and the links

I was hoping there'd be a Word feature to do that. As it looks like it can be solved quite easily with VB...

Thanks

Kind regards

Matthias
  4. Guileshill Win User

Cannot find out how to contact a person to cancel wrongly applied business subscription

Sorry but it would be really helpful if the description of the problem were read properly. It is precisely because it is not possible to do this that I posted here in the first place. When I try to do anything with that account it refuses to let me in and gives the error message that the account name does not exist. It does. Microsoft created it. I have no access to it, that is the problem.
    <br />
  5. Rani Nguyen Win User

Word into PDF

Thank you so much! It finally worked! The file wasn't there, so I reinstalled Word. I don't understand how that was different from the reinstallation I had done a couple of days ago, but good to have the link you shared to be able to update from there anytime.
    Cheers!
  6. sene1 Win User

Schrift Farbe und layout Sway

All options related to fonts and colors can be accessed by clicking Design, then Styles, and then Customize. If you have any questions about what the different options do, feel free to respond and I can answer.

Jason
    Hey Jason thanks for your help

I know about the three options but my problem is, i want to change, for example, only the color of the title. how i can modify the design specific for that part of my sway i want.
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Word bibliography: a name in the title must be italicised. How to do that? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Word bibliography: a name in the title must be italicised. How to do that? - Similar Threads - Word bibliography name

Forum Datum

Will there soon be a way to import tasks as CSV in To-Do?

Will there soon be a way to import tasks as CSV in To-Do?: I used to frequently import tasks into Outlook tasks via CSV in the old Outlook. I can't find any such option in the new Outlook. Here I can just see the App To-Do and not the old outlook tasks....
Outlook.com 3. Januar 2024

How to Disable the function for TO-DO in Outlook in Organisation?

How to Disable the function for TO-DO in Outlook in Organisation?: Hello Does Anybody know how to disable the automatic function to open Tasks in TO-Do? Maybe it is good for those which have Exchange-Online but for those not have it, its not usable. So how can i...
Microsoft Office 14. September 2023

how can disable the policy to the network card to install a service

how can disable the policy to the network card to install a service: i want to install in to the network card an service but it tells some policy deny's it?
Apps 15. April 2023

how can disable the policy to the network card to install a service

how can disable the policy to the network card to install a service: i want to install in to the network card an service but it tells some policy deny's it?
Games und Spiele 15. April 2023

Fehlermeldung - The Windows Event Log Service must be running

Fehlermeldung - The Windows Event Log Service must be running: Hallo,ich bekomme seit einigen Tagen die folgende Nachricht angezeigt:s. ScreenshotSystem ist Windows 10. Ich habe keine Ahnung, was diesen Fehler verursacht und wie man ihn beheben könnte.Hat...
Games und Spiele 27. Dezember 2022

Do you really need a girl to be happy?

Do you really need a girl to be happy?: I'm pretty sure that I'll forever be alone. And now I wonder - is it possible to be happy without family and kids?
Microsoft Windows 30. August 2021

How can OneDrive be that broken?

How can OneDrive be that broken?: As I already reported over thousand times: Every week the OneDrive suddenly loses the connection to the cloud. Since this happens when I work on my over 300 pages Word document, I cannot save the...
Microsoft Office 1. März 2020
Word bibliography: a name in the title must be italicised. How to do that? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.