Word bibliography: a name in the title must be italicised. How to do that?

Diskutiere und helfe bei Word bibliography: a name in the title must be italicised. How to do that? im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi, I have a citation where according to the rules of Chicago, a foreign name within the title of an article in a journal must be italicised.... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von stefan.loerwald, 15. Mai 2020.

1. Word bibliography: a name in the title must be italicised. How to do that?

Hi,

I have a citation where according to the rules of Chicago, a foreign name within the title of an article in a journal must be italicised. However, word doesn't allow me to enter any formatted text as the title, so the entire title is not italicised. How can I italicise the name? I tried adding html i tags around the name, but that's not working.

BR

Stefan

2. sene1 Win User

Schrift Farbe und layout Sway

All options related to fonts and colors can be accessed by clicking Design, then Styles, and then Customize. If you have any questions about what the different options do, feel free to respond and I can answer.

Jason
    Hey Jason thanks for your help

I know about the three options but my problem is, i want to change, for example, only the color of the title. how i can modify the design specific for that part of my sway i want.
  3. Parmi Mehta Win User

Disable Excel Multi Threading for all Excel files

Hello Patrick,

My name is Parmi, I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting your question. I'll be happy to help.

Please check this blog --
    https://www.howtogeek.com/162219/how-to-change-...

Disclaimer:

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a **** (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised
    on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Hope it helps!

Regards,

Parmi
  4. Parmi Mehta Win User

Recording Teams Meeting with shared desktop

Hello Andre,

My name is Parmi, I am an Independent Advisor. Thank you for posting your question. I'll be happy to help.

It seems like many have reported this issue. some are saying it is not a problem in their tennat.... however, please check the response at the end of this discussion, how one person got it running ---

https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/Skype-fo...

I am sure that is not a solution but a workaround.

You can also report this as a bug to Teams user voice. the category you need to select is "Bugs" ----

https://microsoftteams.uservoice.com/forums/555...

Regards,

Parmi
  5. _R_V_ Win User

Deleting Sub-Form via VBA returns Error 2008

It simply won't work, because the button must not sit in the form wich is going to be edited.
  6. casservice Win User

EPS Datei in Powerpoint 2016 einfügen

An loopo70

Du kannst aufhören zu suchen. MS hat uns mal wieder geholfen und es verschlimmbessert.

As of the April 2017 product update, Microsoft disabled the ability to insert Encapsulated PostScript (EPS) graphics into Office documents in order to make Office more secure.

After the update, you may still see EPS listed as one of the available file types in the Insert Picture dialog box, but if you choose an EPS file, there will be no warning or explanation, but the file will
    not be imported or it will be imported as a box with a red-x graphic and a message about how the picture cannot be displayed.

Eventuell hilft die dieser Link weiter:

http://www.pptfaq.com/FAQ01250-I-can-no-longer-insert-EPS-graphics-into-PowerPoint.htm
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Word bibliography: a name in the title must be italicised. How to do that? - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Word bibliography: a name in the title must be italicised. How to do that? - Similar Threads - Word bibliography name

Forum Datum

How can OneDrive be that broken?

How can OneDrive be that broken?: As I already reported over thousand times: Every week the OneDrive suddenly loses the connection to the cloud. Since this happens when I work on my over 300 pages Word document, I cannot save the...
Microsoft Office 1. März 2020

How to hide a channel permanently

How to hide a channel permanently: I created a new Team and copied all content from an existing channel into this new structure. This "old" channel is still visible and should not be used anymore. I don´t want to delete this...
Microsoft Office 30. Juli 2019

Recover emails that seem to be gone for good?

Recover emails that seem to be gone for good?: I had to reboot and close my accounts for a few days. Now I came back and one folder in outlook is completely empty. A few of those emails mean the entire world to me. I am devastated. They can't...
Outlook.com 23. Juni 2019

how to export word document to powerpoint?

how to export word document to powerpoint?: how to export word documents to PowerPoint?, thanks
Microsoft Office 27. Juli 2018

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message

How to add a file from SharePoint Online to a Yammer Group message: I have set-up a SharePoint Online site and a Yammer Group. The Yammer feed is displayed on the SharePoint page. How can I now in Yammer create a message and add a file from SharePoint Documents?...
Microsoft Office 16. Oktober 2017

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode

How do you change the default save in Notepad from ANSI to Unicode: A lot of what I need to save has Unicode and my saves are rejected by Notepad. This is irritating. If Notepad can't make the distinction itself, even though it obviously can identify that ANSI...
Allgemeines 9. Januar 2017

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?

How to change a Microsoft InfoPath form back to default in a workflow action?: Hi all, I am using Microsoft SharePoint and InfoPath (2013 and 2010). I have a request review action in my workflow. I selected Edit Form and customized it with InfoPath. Now I decided to...
Allgemeines 10. Oktober 2016
Word bibliography: a name in the title must be italicised. How to do that? solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.