Word COMPARE Field delivers wrong result with specific values in DOCVARIABLE

Diskutiere und helfe bei Word COMPARE Field delivers wrong result with specific values in DOCVARIABLE im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hi,I'm encountering a strange behavior of the COMPARE field when it has to compare values in DOCVARIABLE fields.When the DOCVARIABLE field has a... Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Christian_085, 11. Januar 2022.

1. Word COMPARE Field delivers wrong result with specific values in DOCVARIABLE

Hi,I'm encountering a strange behavior of the COMPARE field when it has to compare values in DOCVARIABLE fields.When the DOCVARIABLE field has a certain value, the COMPARE returns the wrong result "1" although the two values are obviously not equal.Steps to reproduce:in VBA:ActiveDocument.Variables"AP_PK".Value = "fvvvvvvfc6bmp1fds5u6opCoPe#1gq4ralPeCoPe" ActiveDocument.Variables"AP_GP_PK".Value = "1A0FB" in Word document:{ IF { COMPARE { DOCVARIABLE AP_PK} = { DOCVARIABLE AP_GP_PK } } = 1 "COMPARE returns true" "COMPARE returns false"}When I move the hash-sign # in AP_PK one position

2. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Berechnungen in WORD2013

Hallo,

in Word 2003 hat alles bestens funktioniert? Der Fehler ist eigentlich bekannt, siehe:

"Calculation in Form Field Shows Wrong Result"
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=211253

nutze die Formularfelder nur zur Dateneingabe. Berechnungen dagegen lass nicht in Formularfeldern ausführen, sondern nutze dafür normale Felder.

Meine bevorzugte Variante: Excel-Tabelle einbetten.

Viele Grüße

Lisa
  3. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

Datumsformat in Word

Hallo,
    <br />mir ist keine seitens MS zur Verfügung gestellte Liste bekannt. Aber in folgendem Artikel eines Kollegen findest du Informationen zu Feldschaltern:
    <br />Formatting fields with switches (gmayor.com)
    <br />Im vorliegenden Fall musst du dem Seriendruckfeld den Datumsschalter \@ hinzufügen, beispielsweise:
    <br />{ MERGEFIELD Briefdatum \@ DD.MM.YYYY }
    <br />PS: Folgender Artikel von MS beschreibt Formatschalter:
    <br />Format field results (microsoft.com)
    <br />Viele Grüße
    <br />Lisa
    <br />
  4. Andreas Killer Win User

SQL Query with Excel Sheet Data (Field Values)

Is this possible to build this feature.
    I'm not sure for the SQL syntax, try to use the Format function to get the correct date string.

And I recommend to ensure that the cell contains a valid date but you execute the SQL.

Andreas.

Sub Test()

If Not IsDate(Range("E3")) Then Exit Sub

Debug.Print Format(Range("E3"), "'yyyy-mm-dd'")

End Sub
  5. -CHF- Win User

Datum im Word festschreiben

Hallo Andreas,

und was soll mit dem Datum passieren, wenn die Datei erneut gespeichert wird? Soll das vorher gespeicherte Datum überschrieben werden?

Ablauf wäre ungefähr:

Feld "Date"

Beim Speichern den Inhalt des Feldes (fields(x).result) in eine Dokumentvariable/-eigenschaft (Customdocumentproperties(SaveDate),Value=fields(x).result) speichern bzw. aktualisieren.

Hat nur den Nachteil, dass die Makrosicherheit entsprechend angepasst werden muss und es dann auch aus dem Drittprogramm funktionieren muss.

2cents
  6. Pauline R. Win User

Ordnerpfad nach Suche in Outlook 2013 anzeigen

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Word COMPARE Field delivers wrong result with specific values in DOCVARIABLE - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

Word COMPARE Field delivers wrong result with specific values in DOCVARIABLE - Similar Threads - Word COMPARE Field

Forum Datum

What is wrong with my computer?

What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried...
Apps 31. Januar 2023

What is wrong with my computer?

What is wrong with my computer?: For the last month i have been having these issues with my Pc. At first i thought that it could be due to my new RAM that i got 16GB -> 32 GB, but i dont think thats the case. I have tried...
Games und Spiele 31. Januar 2023

Minecraft linked with wrong microsoft account

Minecraft linked with wrong microsoft account: I used a minecraft java keycode, but linked it with the wrong microsoft account, i know its not possible the change the account minecraft is linked too, but is there a way the old minecraft...
Apps 14. März 2022

Minecraft linked with wrong microsoft account

Minecraft linked with wrong microsoft account: I used a minecraft java keycode, but linked it with the wrong microsoft account, i know its not possible the change the account minecraft is linked too, but is there a way the old minecraft...
Games und Spiele 14. März 2022

WORD macro unlink all fields. Problem with page numbers

WORD macro unlink all fields. Problem with page numbers: Hi I want to unlink all fields in a word document with a macro. It works with the following VBA code. But when I have page numbers multiple pages in a document the numbers will just show "1" on...
Microsoft Office 1. Dezember 2020

WORD MACRO: Search for date fields and replace result

WORD MACRO: Search for date fields and replace result: Hi I'm working on a solution to search date fields in Word and replace the result. Replacing the result should be easy but how can I search for date fields?
Microsoft Office 9. September 2020

MS Flow - Sharepoint HTTP Request change person field value

MS Flow - Sharepoint HTTP Request change person field value: Hello, I need to change the person field value with my Flow. The problem is that I can't just pass the string in the json, they want something like a string id. Some other information: -I...
Microsoft Office 21. Oktober 2019
Word COMPARE Field delivers wrong result with specific values in DOCVARIABLE solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.