WORD VBA: Search for datefields and convert to text

Diskutiere und helfe bei WORD VBA: Search for datefields and convert to text im Bereich Microsoft Office im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello Does anybody know how I can search for datefields in Word VBA? Convert to text should be easy with the unlin method. Thanks for your help! Dieses Thema im Forum "Microsoft Office" wurde erstellt von Robin Huber, 8. September 2020.

1. WORD VBA: Search for datefields and convert to text

Hello

Does anybody know how I can search for datefields in Word VBA?

Convert to text should be easy with the unlin method.

Thanks for your help!

2. CharlesKenyon IA Win User

WORD MACRO: Search for date fields and replace result

3. Charles Kenyon Win User

4. Lisa Wilke-Thissen Win User

office 2016 für mac (el capitan), word öffnet pdf nicht richtig

Hallo,

Das erste Fenster fragt Datei konvertieren aus:

dort kann ich alles mögliche aussuchen nur keine pdf, das einzige was funktioniert ist/Unicode-Text, Nur Text, Text aus belieb. Datei wiederherstellen/

Dann öffnet sich die pdf nur aus kryptischen Zeichen bestehend
    die Office-Versionen für Mac und Windows sind nicht identisch... Im Gegensatz zu Word für Windows bietet die Mac-Version keine Möglichkeit, PDF-Dateien zu öffnen und bearbeiten, siehe auch folgende Diskussion:

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/...2016-for/83a1ad0e-1386-495e-8d0f-80a9e7884b1d

Alternativen werden beispielsweise hier vorgestellt:

https://www.cisdem.com/resource/how-to-convert-pdf-to-word-on-mac.html

https://pdf.wondershare.com/pdf-converting-tips/convert-pdf-to-word-on-mac-os-x-el-capitan.html

https://www.iskysoft.com/convert-pdf/convert-pdf-to-word-mac.html

Viele Grüße

Lisa
  5. Robin Huber Win User

Unlink Fields in Excel and PowerPoint

The field don't update anymore and is simply text. I need to convert multiple PDFs and they'd have the original things of the document not the updated fields.

The Code in Word: ActiveDocument.Fields.Unlink
  6. Wolf Spohr Win User

Word VBA: Application.Dialogs(wdDialogFileNew).Show dauer sehr sehr lange

7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

WORD VBA: Search for datefields and convert to text - Microsoft Office

Die Seite wird geladen...

WORD VBA: Search for datefields and convert to text - Similar Threads - WORD VBA Search

Forum Datum

SharePoint PnP Search Box Text Search

SharePoint PnP Search Box Text Search: Hello all,I have a question regarding the configuration of the webpart PnP Searchbox in SharePoint.On our SharePoint page there are several FAQ questions, so there is a lot of text and we would...
Microsoft Office 13. Juni 2023

Excel VBA: Replace/convert date fields in header and footer to sample text

Excel VBA: Replace/convert date fields in header and footer to sample text: I need an excel macro to replace all date fields in the header and footer to a sample text like "here was a date" and unlink all other fields. I have a solution already for Word but I don't know...
Microsoft Office 30. Mai 2022

Vartika OLM to PST Converter for Mac

Vartika OLM to PST Converter for Mac: Download an effective professional Vartika OLM to PST Converter for Mac. With the help of this tool quickly converts all email items like mails, attachments, contacts and calendar events to PST...
Hardware 1. Dezember 2021

OST to PST Converter

OST to PST Converter: Today I'm giving you a solution to recover OST file data into PST file. Use Enstella OST to PST Converter Software which you can repair and recover OST file data in just a few minutes. The user...
Allgemeines 20. Juli 2021

Best solution for Exchange EDB to PST Converter

Best solution for Exchange EDB to PST Converter: Check out the best solution Enstella EDB to PST Converter tool, which is professional and easy to use. Through this tool, users can import their accessible and inaccessible EDB files into PST,...
Software 16. Juli 2021

WORD MACRO: Search for date fields and replace result: Hi I'm working on a solution to search date fields in Word and replace the result. Replacing the result should be easy but how can I search for date fields?
Microsoft Office 9. September 2020

Convert to pdf from Word

Convert to pdf from Word: Bitte entschuldigt mein schlechtes Deutsch :-) Ich möchte Dateien von Word nach pdf konvertieren. Es gibt zwei Anforderungen, die ich nicht gleichzeitig zufriedenstellen kann. Die Methode, die...
Microsoft Office 27. Oktober 2018
WORD VBA: Search for datefields and convert to text solved

Users found this page by searching for:

1. Heribert outlook.com loc:DE

1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.