Xbox App stuck at "Preparing 0%" and doesn't close when pressing X

Diskutiere und helfe bei Xbox App stuck at "Preparing 0%" and doesn't close when pressing X im Bereich Games und Spiele im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Regardless of the game I'm trying to download, after clicking "Install" it's free because I have Game Pass for PC, the status gets stuck at "Preparing"... Dieses Thema im Forum "Games und Spiele" wurde erstellt von Haas Y., 23. Mai 2022.

1. Haas Y.
    Haas Y. Gast

Regardless of the game I'm trying to download, after clicking "Install" it's free because I have Game Pass for PC, the status gets stuck at "Preparing" and at 0%. Then the app becomes completely unresponsive: I can't pause or cancel the download, the app doesn't load searches, and doesn't even react to clicking "X" to close the application.I've already tried the usual of restarting the pc, clearing app cache and reinstalling the application. Didn't change anything. By the way, I've got this same exact problem on my brand new Windows 11 laptop, so I am pretty sure it isn't a hardware problem.

2. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Xbox App stuck at "Preparing 0%" and doesn't close when pressing X - Games und Spiele

Die Seite wird geladen...

Xbox App stuck at "Preparing 0%" and doesn't close when pressing X - Similar Threads - Xbox App stuck

Forum Datum

Preparing automatic repair loop AND Bootable Drive stuck on black screen

Preparing automatic repair loop AND Bootable Drive stuck on black screen: After rebooting my PC after a .zip file took 10 minutes to open, I did a hard reboot because it did not go past the booting screen for a good 10 minutes. power button held down for 5+secs causing...
Apps 9. August 2023

Preparing automatic repair loop AND Bootable Drive stuck on black screen

Preparing automatic repair loop AND Bootable Drive stuck on black screen: After rebooting my PC after a .zip file took 10 minutes to open, I did a hard reboot because it did not go past the booting screen for a good 10 minutes. power button held down for 5+secs causing...
Games und Spiele 9. August 2023

Xbox App stuck at "Preparing 0%" and doesn't close when pressing X: Regardless of the game I'm trying to download, after clicking "Install" it's free because I have Game Pass for PC, the status gets stuck at "Preparing" and at 0%. Then the app becomes completely...
Apps 23. Mai 2022

[Xbox App] Installation wird vorbereitet 0%

[Xbox App] Installation wird vorbereitet 0%: Moin!Ich habe seit meiner gezwungenen Neuinstallation von Windows 10 wegen eines fehlerhaften Windows Updates das Problem das ich den Microsoft Flight Simulator nicht mehr installieren kann. Wie...
Apps 21. Mai 2022

[Xbox App] Installation wird vorbereitet 0%

[Xbox App] Installation wird vorbereitet 0%: Moin!Ich habe seit meiner gezwungenen Neuinstallation von Windows 10 wegen eines fehlerhaften Windows Updates das Problem das ich den Microsoft Flight Simulator nicht mehr installieren kann. Wie...
Games und Spiele 21. Mai 2022

Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck

Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck: Hey allI recently visited my grandfather who has a PC that he uses and abuses. This morning he was faced with a problem - his Windows 10 didn't boot. The Mainboard Manufacturers logo showed up...
Apps 6. Februar 2022

Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck

Windows doesn't boot - loading Icon stuck: Hey allI recently visited my grandfather who has a PC that he uses and abuses. This morning he was faced with a problem - his Windows 10 didn't boot. The Mainboard Manufacturers logo showed up...
Games und Spiele 6. Februar 2022
Xbox App stuck at "Preparing 0%" and doesn't close when pressing X solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.