Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender

Diskutiere und helfe bei Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender im Bereich Outlook.com im Windows Info bei einer Lösung; Hello, I tried to send an email from my outlook account and got this information:Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a... Dieses Thema im Forum "Outlook.com" wurde erstellt von IB_123, 10. Oktober 2020.

1. IB_123
    IB_123 Gast

Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender

Hello, I tried to send an email from my outlook account and got this information:Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender. The most common reason for this is that your email address is suspected of sending spam and it's no longer allowed to send email. Contact your email admin for assistance.

What can I do to be able to send emails again?
    Thanks

2. RY (Independent Advi Win User

Hi IB_123,

My name is RY, I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

Please take note that this is a public user-to-user forum and we do not work for Microsoft nor have access to any user accounts or information.

Sorry to hear that you are having issue with sending emails but let us work together to sort this out.

I just want to confirm if you are using work email account or personal email account?

If you are using work email account within your organization, you need to contact your IT Administrator to check if you are listed as Restricted user in Office 365.

They may refer on below article on how to do that:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/...

Please let me know if you have other questions or concerns.

Thank you!

Regards,

RY
  3. industrieware.de Win User

Outlook sendet nicht empfängt aber

Hallo Steve1da
    Unzustellbar: XCXCXC
    Delivery has failed to these recipients or groups:
    *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***
    This message couldn't be delivered because the sending email address was not recognized as a valid sender. The most common reason for this error is that the email address is, or was, suspected of sending spam. Contact the organization's email admin for help and give them this error message.
    Egal wohin, kommen alle retour.
    LG
    Olaf
  4. Carlos_V Win User

SMTP on hotmail / live / outlook.com suddenly not working

Hello Nicholas,

thank you for your request. As it was posted in English with this being the German language forum, can you tell us which language you would prefer our support to be in?

As for your question, can you tell us the full error message appearing when you try to send a mail via your Outlook email account from Thunderbird?

We look forward to your reply!

Best,

Carlos
  5. Jens-Hamburg Win User

Kontaktgruppe kann nicht gesendet werden

This message was created automatically by mail delivery software.

A message that you sent could not be delivered to one or more of its recipients. This is a permanent error. The following address

failed:
  6. WoMeBr Win User

Outlook Kalender

Beim senden eines Bildes vom Kalender kommt diese Antwort:

This is the mail system at host mailout09.t-online.de.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not

be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can

delete your own text from the attached returned message.

The mail system

<*** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. ***>: host

microsoft-com.mail.protection.outlook.com[104.47.53.36] said: 550 5.4.1

Recipient address rejected: Access denied. AS(201806281)

[BL2NAM06FT003.Eop-nam06.prod.protection.outlook.com] (in reply to RCPT TO

command)
  7. User Advert

Hi,

willkommen im Windows Forum!
Thema:

Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender - Outlook.com

Die Seite wird geladen...

Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender - Similar Threads - Your message couldn't

Forum Datum

Mails return as "We couldn't deliver your message."

Mails return as "We couldn't deliver your message.": I suddenly can no longer send emails from my soho hosted email address from Outlook as the following error code appears I can still send mails from this address via my zoho...
Outlook.com 11. Januar 2024

This message could not be sent. You do not have the permission to send the message on...

This message could not be sent. You do not have the permission to send the message on...: Ich habe eine eigne Domain von GoDaddy mit meinem Microsoft 365 Family verknüpft.Damit konnte ich bisher mit meiner eigenen Domain Mails versenden.Das klappt auch aktuell mit Outlook on the Web...
Outlook.com 27. März 2023

Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.

Your message wasn't delivered because the recipient's email provider rejected it.: Die Nachricht wurde einwandfrei an Exchange-Adresse ausgeliefert und zugestellt und empfangen. Dennoch kommt eine Fehlermeldung wie im Betreff dargestellt, an die Empfängeradresse.Weitere...
Microsoft Office 26. Januar 2022

This message could not be sent. You do not have the permission to send the message on...

This message could not be sent. You do not have the permission to send the message on...: Hallo, es ist mir leider nicht möglich Nachrichten an bestimmte Adressen zu senden obwohl ich von den Absendern E-Mails erhielt. Ich bekomme Informationen wie: Your message did not reach some...
Outlook.com 1. Juli 2020

Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS4567'

Message blocked because it contains content identified as spam. AS4567': Hallo nutze seid Jahren und auch gerne den kostenlosen Account von Microsoft mit dem Web-User Interface und Outlook. Seid heute morgen erhalte ich die unterstehende Fehlermeldung und kann keine...
Outlook.com 5. Februar 2020

Office365 Migration fehlgeschlagen "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime."

Office365 Migration fehlgeschlagen "String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.": Hallo Zusammen, wir migrieren aktuell 200 Postfächer mit einem Datevolumen von ca 800 GB von Exchange 2010 SP3 nach Office365. Wir haben ein Hybrid-Szenario. Die Übertragung der Daten hat mehere...
Microsoft Office 18. Dezember 2016

Office365 Cutover Migration Fehlermeldung: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.

Office365 Cutover Migration Fehlermeldung: String was not recognized as a valid DateTime.: Hallo Community, Bei der Migration eines on-Premise Exchange 2010 SP3 in die Office365 Cloud erhalte ich bei der Cutover Migration folgende Fehlermeldung in den Benutzer Details des...
Microsoft Office 12. Oktober 2016
Your message couldn't be delivered because you weren't recognized as a valid sender solved
  1. Diese Seite verwendet Cookies, um Inhalte zu personalisieren, diese deiner Erfahrung anzupassen und dich nach der Registrierung angemeldet zu halten.
    Auf dieser Website werden Cookies für die Zugriffsanalyse und Anzeigenmessung verwendet.
    Wenn du dich weiterhin auf dieser Seite aufhältst, akzeptierst du unseren Einsatz von Cookies.